/fraud/

steroids, blogposting and retarded fucking natties general. remember to hide and ignore all alex/glands posts!

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on liberalism is a mental illness general:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In for fuck off Alex

You dont need massive dose to maintain especially if you've used GH to help increase muscle hyperplasia as opposed to simply hypertrophy.

Thinking of doing test p/mast p/npp at 300 each a week. 6'3 220lbs. Anyone tried this cycle?

going on a trip soon and none of the sources in my country carry test u

looks like I'm going to have to try my hand at brewing for the first time

Interesting idea, ideally you'd get all of the size of test + nandrolone but without the bloating. Neat.

in4 alpha males

Can't take anything with you?

While cruising at 150mg test / 100mg masteron, will I need arimidex for 50mg dbol or will the mast be enough to act as a low dose anti-e?

That's what I've also heard. Just wondering if dosage is spot on?

>cruise
>test, mast and dbol
nigga thats not a cruise its a pussy blast. but seriously you should have adex on hand and use it if you get estro sides from the dbol.

Oi /fraud/ anything I can take to calm my nerves before my biggest interview ever tomorrow? Also any tips on interviews in general?

300 each seems like a good place to start. since you're using all short esters you'll be able to titrate up or down as needed. maybe add 50mg to each every other week and see how you feel? but tbqh 300 of each would probably work well.

even if I could sneak in test in something else, I wouldn't be able to bring syringes/needles and japan is a strict no-syringes country so I wouldn't be able to buy or import any

test u is my only choice

depends entirely on your genetics my dude, but you're definitely overestimating the anti-estrogen effects of mast. there's a 99% chance that yes, you will need AI. the other 1% is if you're bimbo

Nice thanks

huh, from what I've heard japan isn't too hard on steroids but like you said needles are a bitch to find. do some digging though, i know people who lived there for a while and juiced so i know its possible.

I have adrimidex on hand, but was curious to how effective the Mast would be at this. 100mg Mast / 150mg Test is a cruise, but I'm doing a 4-6wk dbol blast while maintaing cruise dosages of injections.

ah i see what you meant. odds are that like said mast will be nowhere near as effective as an actual AI.

Does subq slow down absorption of Trest Ace enough to do E3.5D?

Guess I'll share this with my Veeky Forums bros.
>Scanning YouTube, find "Bostin Lloyd"
>Find out about his forum, proceed to visit website
>12.99 for a month
>poorkid.gif
>I scan his website and see the forum name is "Big Daddy B"
>see that it's run by "talkiforum"
>google "Big Daddy B talkiforum"
>Click first result, actually get into his forum without having to pay a dime
>Get all the sources I could dream of
>fapfap.jpg

No source talk dude, reported

cry me a river, faggot.

Sure, meditate. After you've meditated, just do your best and accept the fact that you need to stumble before you become good at interviews.

Life is not all about taking something to clear your problems. Roids are a different story because you're pretty much stuck with what you got in terms of muscle capacity, but for general anxiety? You've got the body of a man but acting like one takes some practice.

Alternatively, just repeat the Veeky Forums mantra

>IM FUARKKIN' ZYZZ BRAH

warning: do not say out loud

Pic related is me on 500test/600deca/500mast. I don't bloat much on deca anyway but yeah mast kept me dry af even with the nandrolone. One of the best feel good stacks out there IMO, I liked it a lot.

Take two xans and a point or two of molly

Week 3 of Ostarine 15mg research cycle

I've made pretty significant gains on Ostarine so far. I'm liking it a lot. It's not as good as a real cycle but I'm definitely progressing and gaining a lot more muscle than I would bulking naturally. If I had to put a number on it I'd say I'm gaining around an extra half pound of muscle a week on top of natty gains. Bodyfat % has stayed relatively consistent and if anything went down a little

Side effects so far:

>Water retention, I've gained 15-16 pounds since I've started and I'm guessing around 10 of that is water. Gained like 12lbs first week
>Slight suppression symptoms though it may just be in my head. Libido is normal, testicles are normal, no worsening depression. Mild lethargy

Positive effects:
>Feel more motivated in the gym
>Strength even on dumbbell lifts is increasing consistently every workout or every other workout
>Pumps last longer
>Definitely gaining more muscle. Bulking at +800-1000 calories a day. I estimate I gained around 3-4lbs of muscle since starting
>Joint issues have improved
>Bodyfat % has not gone up visually, potentially went down

Other information:
>Wasn't able to workout for 6 months due to work and injury, lost a significant amount of muscle but maintained some through bodyweight exercises near the end of recovery process. Started taking ostarine around 2 weeks after going back to the gym to help aid joint recovery
>Doing a full body 3x a week
>I do cardio on Sundays, I estimate I'm hitting maintenance or a slight deficit on Sundays
>Other supplements I'm taking are ZMA, Whey, and a pre workout

Take the molly but leave the xanax alone unless you want to act like a fucking moron.

Should I add mast to DHB?

>tfw could have done it natty. Two cycles

I've been wanting to try that combo, I've still never run DHB. I've done mast/EQ and looked great. I think mast/DHB would be dope.

Unless you fucked around on cycle it would have taken longer natty

my local dealer (i buy in person, not order) always sells me test enanthate

thing is i heard the sust ester only takes a couple of hours to kick in, which sounds pretty badass desu (no need to wait so long to drop off)

my guy doesnt have any though, so im wondering what the price difference between E and sust usually is

sust is garbage, it's not an ester, it's a blend of 4 completely different esters all with different half lives, causing a complete hormonal mess

addendum: if you want a short acting ester, just get test p. it's gonna be more expensive because test p isn't brewed at as high concentrations as test e can be. test p will usually be 100mg/ml to test e's 200/250 mg/ml

Its not a hormonal mess, mixing different esters of the same compound just makes a custom virtual ester length/release curve.

Anyway its not really worth the money.

so its no good? waste of money for no kick in difference compared to E? everywhere i look on the net says its just :

30 mg testosterone propionate
60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60 mg testosterone isocaproate
100 mg testosterone decanoate

Its not no good, its just pointless to pay a premium for that.

You can just frontload test E pretty easily anyway.

All esters give some immediate/fast release, longer esters just release less at a slower rate. So if you pin more, you can get that spike, and it doesnt take as long to hit maximum stable levels.

It's not horrible, it's just that it has the downsides of both short esters and long esters with the benefits of neither.

thanks anons, ill just up my dose of E on blast

Buy some liquid kava extract at your local vitamin store

You dont have to up it, you can just up the first injection and then go back to normal from there if you want it to 'kick in quicker', check steroidcalc.com

I know you're trying but you're just making it worse, the dude is a fucking retard. He only understands drug=mussle

Beta blockers.

Is the fatman still around?

he is omnipresent

They were so good, was prescribed and can present in class with no problems now

Hey guys lost like 60 lbs over the last year down to 170 now from 230. Really want to start shredding off the rest of my body fat so along with lifting, cardio, and a clean diet around 1600 cal I started my clen cycle last week. Was thinking of running t3 along with it but not sure. Any anabolics that would stack good for weight loss? Or any sites you guys would recommend for some informative reading? Thanks.

Beat your meat

vs natty, literally any of the anabolics help as they are more muscle sparing (they reduce muscle protein break down) compared to natty.

What would you recommend for someone who's never ran anything before? Var? Test? I have access to pretty much everything and good quality.

You don't need anabolics to cut. But if you want to cut without losing much muscle just run a low dose of testosterone (around 250 mg per week). If that's going well after two months or so try adding some anavar to help fat loss.

Not an oral on its own unless its osta or lgd. If youre fine with pinning test is what you start off with.

Plus only add in 1 new compound at a time (so only 1 compound if its your first time), so you can attribute any effects and side effects more easily to that specific compound.

That would be ideal, especially now that I'm starting to get into lifting I wouldn't want to lose any of the small gains I may make while on my deficit. The only reason I would lean towards var over test is oral vs injections. You think the test would be better or a small dose of var? (20mg)

If you're gonna stay on long term then test at 250mg/week. If you plan to cycle off after losing the weight, nothing.

Gotcha thanks for the advice. So I'm 6' 170 23 y/o, think 250mg would be a good starting point like poster above suggested?

Yes it should be a modest boost, you wont have the low testosterone issues/sides from doing var only.

How long could I run it for safely? Also I know there's certain steps you need to take when coming off test or other anabolics, anyone care to explain the steps/precautions involved or can reference me to a site with some good info?

>hide my posts

If you relax I will shitpost less

Nice thanks. No chance of gaining fat while on test while eating at a deficit correct? Sorry if I sound like a kid with a million questions, just don't really know anything figured you guys would be a good starting points to ask questions.

If youre running long term you can get health check ups periodically, if everything is fine - blood pressure, cholesterol, etc you can stay on.

Reddit steroid wiki has more info for you.

What the FUCK Is going on in the media rn and what's this shit about a Muslim ban? I unplugged for like two days and there's some kind of shit storm happening in that time.

Hippie propaganda

it's not a ban on the religion, just a temporary travel restriction

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg

Trump made an EO to temporarily halt immigration for 120 days and visitors for 90 days from a handful (7 i think) countries that are in major conflict zones and have been bombed the fuck out of during Obama's presidency.

This of course got turned into, banning all Muslims, and deporting students , and all this other crap even though it says it doesnt affect peramanent residents and green card holders.

>>>cant sleep because so fucking horny and i have to wake up in 4 hours
>force self to fap for first time in ages
>didn't even work still exactly as horny as before

Hey its the fat loss guy from earlier. I couldn't find a reliable Moda source online, so I purchased Yohimbine and picked up some caffien at walmart for the heck of it. Only like 3 bucks.

So can I just stack these two at 20 mg YH and 400 mg caffeine a day along with a clean diet?

Or should I take the YH alone. (Retarded natty question ik)

Hey man, may I ask how your liking the clen? I thought about getting some a few weeks back but never got to it. Wasn't sure if it was worth its price

>japan

kys weeb

Which orals put on the maximum amount of lean mass (regardless of if they add water or not)?

I'm curious about experimenting on test with a strong oral 2 or so days a week, so toxicity should be much less of an issue.

I've done dbol and sdrol before so probably would like to try something new.

I live in Japan, steroids are legal to import, and there are local sources and online sources you can buy from. Id probably order online rather than bring it in with you, and one of the local sources sells pins + syringes, and they do cash on delivery (you have to be home during delivery to pay for it).

Forgot to add its only syringes and pins that are illegal to import, so local source them.

You have to get it from the right source, I got two 3 month supply bottles (liquid) for like $25. They're 200mcg/ml x 60
I love it so far. Lots of energy but have only been on for a week. Guy I got from is lean as fuck and huge and uses the same shit when he's cutting. So I'm optimistic. I would get some.

That sounds good, I'm optimistic. Only problem is I have no local sources. I did find a decent online one though, just have been cautious weather they're legit, and have feared the side effects.

What's your dosage ?

I'm running 5 days on, 2 days off (taking bennedryl to regulate receptors on days off) first week was 20mcg now going to 40mcg this week. From talking to my guy I guess I can run it like this for 90 days straight and max out around 140mcg. Supplementing taurine and potassium so no sides effects at all.
Just feels like really good speed without the appetite suppression or "high".

I feel cheated /fraud/, I was told I could achieve so much as a natural builder. In 2 years I lost some weight but my lifts were shit and I wasn't even close to 1/2/3/4.

I got my bloods done and came in just under 150 ng/dl as my total test.

So I frauded nothing extreme just the beginner cycles so far 500 test e/wk etc, Its happening, my training actually yields results, I dont feel tired and shitty anymore. My body can actually manage to keep up with progressive overload routines.

Why was I lied to this whole time? why isn't there a disclaimer in the wikis for beginners?

Because the entire fitness industry even outside of bodybuilding is based on complete bullshit and lies?

Retards that lift natty expecting to look remotely impressive are literally the same as fat middle aged women doing shit like the apple diet.

because none of this happened and you come to an japanesio anime manga board to bitch about shit that never happened because you're bored and in dire need of a job

you want to fanboy steroids for no reason because you've been reading about them for a couple weeks and muh sterons cure autism, beta bitch syndrome and even cancer!!

post test results with timestamp faggot, you wont lmao

Okay I don't give a fuck what the general rules are. What's a legit source for crying out loud

On every forum I'm on ppl tell me to start pinning and call me a faggot. Well guess what? I'm here! I'm sick of it! Now give me the Fucking SOURCE

no

but logically if you have low test levels and you feel tired and stuff as a result testerone will make you feel more awake and more energeentic

and you would have no libido too

so it does cure some of that stuff. no?

I mean maybe you will never impress bodybuilders natty but in 4 months at the gym you can impress women as I have shown

most guys are lifting for girls so why they need roids unless their test levels are 3 ng/l or they are lazy

serious question desu

Kill yourself fag

Completely noob question, but I'd like to ask it anyways so I don't fuck cycling up.

As long as you are eating enough protein for new muscle synthesis, can you afford to eat at a deficit if you have enough bodyfat?

Impressive as in, turning heads in public i mean. making people go "damn".

like glands bby you know I love you right?

But you had a medical condition that prevented you from making gains.

That doesn't mean that it's impossible to achieve a tiny twink body natty

Girls are impressed with that shit, they have no standards

just because you couldn't get a tiny twink body natty because of your medical condition doesn't make natty lifting a meme for guys that want to be brad pitt fight club dyel 14" arm twinks

no flame xoxox

Wat

What are you up to glands.

My sleep pattern is FUCKED LAMO

Wake up at random times

Makes it hard to know when to weigh myself and I hate waiting to go to the gym too

Basically as long as you are meeting your Macro requirements, specifically Protein, you should be able to gain muscle at a normal (for roiding) pace at a deficit if you have enough bodyfat to compensate for the increased caloric on cycle requirement? Or is this not the case.

He's asking if he can cut while he's on cycle I think as long as he has "enough bodyfat"

im not on steroids but my opinion is u should lose weight and get really lean then just do the cycle when you can bulk for more gains

I had a tiny twink body with abs pre roids lol, i don't roid to be considered fuckable by girls

I got sick of being a twinkboi fucktoi

I am saying u cant get an actual impressive physique without gear. Impressive to everyone not just underage girls

Something that turns heads in public, makes people stare

hey /fraud/ how much hcg do I take in the last 4 wks of my cruise? want to make sure my balls run again

No wtf. You will never build nearly as much muscle on a deficit as u would on a surplus

Have to wake up in 3 hours 15 mins

Cant sleep from a combination of trensomnia, horniness, and pilocarpine making me feel like i have to vomit and shit myself

>I got sick of being a twinkboi fucktoi

I'm fucking sick of it too, but I wanna see where I can end up after at least those 2-3 years of noobs gains without the gear.

Also I'm maitenence for a month really leans me out, I know it won't though

I can only see the sitrations on my oblique in like, good lighting, fuckkkk

>too fat to bulk
>too small to cut

arg.

I think I will abandon matience and just keep getting till I'm totally shredded and eretile defect

because I still feel so fucking fat lamo

>girls

dude it's so annoying. My phone won't shut the fuck up and I am going to delete tinder or something.

I don't like FWBs but I might just because how sick I am of talking to diffrent girls even just to meet up

The deep web

I get that you will probably not build the muscle you would on a cut that you would on a bulk, but is that due to not meeting the optimal macro requirements on a cut, some hormonal reason, or is it just the number of calories? B/c if it's just calories, shouldn't the fat burn and increased need placed on your system by roiding/lifting triggering the fat burning response compensate for the food?

Sorry if I'm not making sense, super fucking tired at the moment. Thanks for the responses so far though.

Or like glands this girl wants to date long term and she seems pretty hot and she is making like 100 grand a year and classy

I dunno I might just do it

I dunno. I kinda sick of this Zyzz life, it's shit dude, I hate it.

This is the girl I am """open relationship""" except she can't see any other dudes or even make eye contact with them LOL

It's so annoying. Like shut your fucking stupid whore mouth I want to talk to glands right now FUCK

I TAKE MY DICK OUT OF yoUR MOUTH FOR ONE SECOND AND YOU DONT SHIT UPPPP ARG LAMO

I got sick of only being liked for shit out of my control. I want to be liked on my own merits not because i was born with a good face and rich family.

>i dont like fwb
Wait until you hop on

Also idk how this tinder shit would work for me practicality wise. Seems like a pain in the ass if you don't have your own place.

Don't want a gf at allll, maybe it's the tren, but fwb seems just do much better. I am seriously not feeling like dealing with some retarded bitches bullshit day in and day out. I don't know how the fuck people do it

I just cannot imagine myself being cucked into not fucking as many bitches as possible when my face gets better, for the low low price of dealing with some dumb bitches bullshit day in and out.

Every couple I see always likes it at first then starts fucking hating themselves sooner or later

Idk i might want something like that later but for now i need to get fucking out of my system

My mom and dad chill in the living room and I take them upstairs

or if they are ugly I drive them to a parking lot somewhere and fuck them in the parking lot just in case my dad would see her

Hey glands, here is this girl's face. Solid 5/10, acceptable, I don't care how she looks like for long term honestly

> japan is a strict no needles country

hmm i feel like druggies must have a source? what about diabetics?

I feel you, it's just out of my system

Like I have a raging hard on 24/7 now that my fucking test levels are fixed because I am lean and working out and I want to just rape every girl I see at the gym

my dick is like a battering ram and I see girls in yoga pants and shit and I just want to fucking rape the shit out of them

But after you actually fuck randoms it's like 'ughhhh'

The second after you blow your load you're just like lol fuck this shit how pointless

here's here profile, conversation was here accusing me of being after casual sex (she got pumped and dumped?_) and then I warned her I was clingy in relationships and she said was clingy too

she is working as a consulatant at some hedgefund in the city

what u think glands?