Animal Fights: Man vs. Gorika

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with my bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2m9zwir6Keo
youtube.com/watch?v=Su7GkqwxG08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do it and post pics

You'll die!

Here's a (You)

>Dodge his attacks
You won't tho.
>the smallest mistake he does
That won't happen either, he's going to bite your head.
A gorilla's anatomy is very different than a humans. Thicker bones, weird vascular system, short and stocky, and he has more test than you. Look at how thick his neck is, you could never knock him out short of conking him with a brick or somethinf. I mean I don't think it's impossible but the kind of person who posts on Veeky Forums wouldn't be able to do it. Your fighting training would be your only advantage and the gorilla kinda negates that by being more of a beast than you.
Also Bruce Willis has the perfect masculine facial features. Wish he was my dad so I could have dem dere genetics.

>Strength training at gym for four years
Gorillas have literally been strength training their whole lives. Those fuckers uproot trees for fun.

Look at those incisors, if you let it catch you once youre fucking done. They chew all day, it's like getting bit by a sabertooth. Plus as mentioned their test levels are through the roof and they can turn on hulk mode with no effort.

Is this achievable natty?

>being scared of a glorified monkey

ya'll niggas cowards

>females and adolescents

If you can lift 2000kg++ then you can try to fight one.

>implying I can't lift 2000kg
Fuckin DYELS get off my board.

>fatass powerlifter who thinks he could smash McGregor because he can lift more detected

>mountain gorilla
>not western lowland

A gorilla would make mincemeat of any man.

I tried to advice you against the idea but if you insist, I wish you luck bro. I hope I can see some pics of you vs a silverback gorilla very soon

Reem could probably take a gorilla. A small one, maybe.

t. Mike Cernovich

Fpbp

You can take down a gorilla. But definitely not a full grown silverback gorilla

Hey OP said he could beat up a "gorilla". He never specified the sex or age of the gorilla.

Don't try to move the goal post.

I could take that little bastard. I bet he doesn't even lift!

You know what the fuck you're looking at?
That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0 with a degree in Liberal Arts. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 6'4” and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it. I could kick the shit out of any of you.

Now go fight a gorilla...

This guy has the head of a child.
In fact he has the same face of a buddy I had in 5th grade.

None of that stuff matters. An eye gouge Kick to the junk. Hitting the solar plexus I will. He won't be able to stand up to my technique.

I have strategy and tactics thr monkey doesn't have that!

You know what the fuck you're looking at?
That's right: an IFMA international Muay Thai champion, and two-time IKF in Kick boxing. I was undefeated in the Lumpinee with a record of 85-0 with a degree in Kathoey procuring. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Kyokushin Karate, and Silver gloves in Savate. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Cro cop.

With my 5'4 and 80 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer speed and amazing endurance normally associated with men competing in Ultra marathon, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you fat and slow faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground, trying to catch your breath before you fucking knew it. I could kick the shit out of any of you.

This. They have a stronger bite than a grizzly.

I would subdue the gorilla by tricking it into fucking me until it gets tired and takes a nap.

good luck. you'd get tossed around like a ragdoll and have your bones broken

youtube.com/watch?v=2m9zwir6Keo

I'd like to see that Op, I'd like to see you torn apart in a matter of seconds lol

That Silverback was just reminding the humies who is in charge.

Don't post African children on a thread about gorillas you fucking racist

The whole league vs 1 is a fair fight. Vs 20 is retarded

lmao I do aikido which works by redirecting my opponent's attacks
the stronger the gorilla is the more easily I will beat him

he would probably lose to a baboon

Makes sense...

No shit. Monkeys are fucking strong.
Plus they have those huge canine fangs.

This thread is funny. Most don't realize that humans are considerably weak for our size, especially when compared to other primates.

Most primates are densely muscled and have supreme upper body strength from all the climbing that they do.

Humans are built for walking. So our muscles are different.

IB4 some delusional power lifter who thinks that a ape can't rip him apart like paper.

>Humans are built for walking

So in order to beat the ape we must out power walk the ape?

>she told me to WALK THIS APE

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if every animal was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last animal standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse animals you little redditors and neets discuss and just chuckle to myself because if you ever putanything like that in front of me (as if you would dare) it would literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

You forget that there are humans who can squat 4-5 times their own bodyweight.

Jon jones who did powerlifting, got really strong would be good oponent to a gorilla.

Gorillas got no tactics other than charge and retarded spasms. Im not saying jon jones would win, but saying he would get rekt instantly is most likely not true

>4-5 times their own bodyweight.

See...

The strongest human in the world doesn't compare to the strength of an average Silverback gorrila.

Nigga, you CANNOT harm those beasts with your bare hands. Also there's no way someone could stop their assaults. Period.

if you could get a good gouge in on the eyes

Veeky Forums couldnt even kill an orangatun nevermind a babboon nevermind a chimp nevermind a fuckin gorilla. human brains can't utilize or activate the muscles the same way that monkeys and down syndromes can. humans muscles have many tiny weak strands that allow us to pluck a guitar or thread a needle we use a tiny percentage of our strength. apes muscles are made up of larger strands that can only activate 100% of full strength

what's next, human vs hippo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Su7GkqwxG08

humans are the most fragile creatures

>this delusional retarded faggot still thinks he can beat a gorilla after years posting this thread

>while you were typing this a gorilla was fucking your waifu

>gorillas fight amongst eachother while the ufc fighters lie in wait

They have more reach than you think, and are more than twice as strong as humans pound for pound. Brutal fast and can kill you with one punch to the chest.

more like punch a hole through your chest and squeeze your intestines through your ass

That's a very cute gorilla. SO CUTE!

You losers dont have the WILL to defeat a solverback in single combat.
Youre weak!

The original thread yesterday was about tigers.

They suffer worse when fighting each other. If you think animals don't go for the fuckin throat every time, you're dead wrong.

I'm not even sure if a single gorilla would die