What mode is this?

what mode is this?

My favorite moment in all of DBZ mode. Gohan is criminally underrated.

agree. rewatching the entire fight right now.

What makes Gohan so admirable is that he isn't about that life. He doesn't crave violence. He could have been the strongest Z fighter, but he'd much rather have the world be peaceful and just study and enjoy family/friends. He's a goofball (saiyaman) and dork at heart. He's like his dad except he doesn't yearn for a fight. But fuck with those he loves, and He'll unleash a hell unlike anything you've ever witnessed. The definition of speaking softly and carrying a big stick.

I'm gonna watch it now too, user.

Those are gohans least admirable traits.

Please explain.

super saiyan 2, dumbass

>Gohan is criminally underrated
No he isnt everyone loves gohan he isnt underrated at all.

Vegeta is insanely better than gohan.

What are you talking about? Everyone shits on gohan for being a "pussy" and not living up to goku's legacy. Goku, vegeta and trunks all get more suckoff than gohan.

Vegeta is a petulant, insecure manlet

First off whos everyone? I dont lurk weaboo forums like you do and either way youre wrong for a lot of reasons.

First off Goku has no real legacy cause his character is broken. Hes completely over powered and always rises to any impossible challenge. The only exception is the cell games which is why its probably the best arc.
Gohan going ss2 and crushing cell is one of the most iconic and loved moments in all of DBZ so anyone who says gohan wasnt awesome at some point is an idiot.

>I dont lurk weaboo forums like you do
You couldn't be more wrong lol

But anyway I feel like a lot of people shit on gohan. Either way, we can all agree SS2 gohan killing cell is arguably the nest DBZ moment.

WRONG!

Well im saying anyone I know who grew up watching DBZ loves Gohan so im just not sure where these people are who say otherwise. And ya it was arguably the best. Other contenders id say are when frieza kills krillin and Goku goes SS1 for the first time and I love when Goku and Vegeta battle for the first time and Vegeta uses his galick Gun and Goku has to use the Ko-ken to overpower it. Oh and when vegeta blwos himself up to kill Bu is also amazing.

I stopped watching DBZ right after goku kills cell. I heard the buu sagas were really good but I've never seen them. I'm watching dragonball now, I'm up to the fortuneteller baba saga. Honestly it's better than dbz, but nothing beats dbz when trying to channel xtreme pubescent aggression.

Dude you seem like a nice guy but fuck you. How stupid are you to even talk about something you havent even fully finished watching yet. Humble yourself up man. Dont talk about shit you havent even fully experienced yet.

Okay

unless someone has other plans with his life than being a training junkie battle chimp, like Goku and Vegeta, chance is he's gonna get shit on

>blah blah he's great
yeah until he fucks his shit up and is never useful again

This. The Cell Saga is unironically my favourite arc, too.

>not posting the truly greatest thing to come out of cell saga, future trunks

jobber mode, Gohan is wothless

>Future Trunks
>Gohan going SSJ2
>Vegeta's Final Flash
>Cell's assholery in general
>the magnificent fuckup that was Ascended Saiyan

Great stuff

what mode is THIS?

YOU HURT MY DAD YOU KILLED MY FRIEND BWAAAAAAAAHHH

This is what is known as a super saiyan that has ascended past a super saiyan, or you could just call this a super saiyan 2.

You mean over rated. Nerd boy stopped training and lost all his gains after that fight.

Only because Nips shat all over Gohan and wanted Goku back.

So Toriyama turned Gohan into a literally who.

>broken
>lost to Roshi
>lost to Tao
>lost to Tien
>lost to Piccolo
>died against Raditz
>lost against Vegeta
>lost against Ginyu
>lost against 19
>lost against Cell
>lost against Beerus twice
>lost against Frieza
>lost against Hit
>lost against Black and Zamasu like four times
>broken

Y-Yea

>ywn watch the cell saga as a kid again
>ywn watch the future trunks movie again

GOAT DBZ saga, too bad the Buu saga was so shit to close out the series

>watching shonens above the age of 14

>he still thinks shounen is a genre and not a demographic

That doesn't change the fact that you're watching shows aimed at 14 yo.

We're on a site aimed at 14 year olds so it's not much different

Not really.
Buthanese basket waving fourums aren't for kids.
Unless you meant /b/ or /pol/.

"muh manly and mature seinens"

fuck off

WHY.

IT'S SO BORING.

I will never understand people who say this. It's what turned me off the series. Everything that happened is because the heroes didn't do something they obviously should have. And it was no big race to get anything.

And Gohan wins because the story says he does. It barely feels like a fight.

Excrutiating anime episode saturation aside during the final battle, Freeza saga has always been the greatest.

Nah, pretty much 90% of any manga/anime genre is shit.

-it brings back the red ribbon army and androids from dragonball
-limits goku so they actually have to focus on other characters
-shows vegeta's growth as a character with his bonding to trunks
-doesn't take 32 episodes to charge the spirit bomb
-had the most "horror" with Cell sucking people into bones

>The definition of speaking softly and carrying a big stick.

except he puts his stick away and doesn't do anything besides punch homos until boo arrives and his little brother shows him up.

If DBZ were to have ended when it was supposed to gohan would be a chad, but they continued it and now gohan is a faggot.

Vegeta best character for never giving up even when he knows he is defeated.

>into bones
>implying there was anything left but clothing

you know dragonball z is a children's show right?

>children's shows aren't allowed to have good writing.

Best Gohan mode and best era of DBZ. Why the fuck did he have to become such a dweeb with that Saiyaman garbage?

because his alpha dad died and ran away so he was raised by his gay mom.

Is it just me or is Kai shit compared to the original. It just seems so uninspiring

It cuts a lot of the crap out, but some people found the crap charming, and in doing so it also threw out some filler that a lot of people liked, like the driving episode.

Maybe it's also to do with the fact that a lot of the VAs are inexperienced at the time, leading to particularly entertaining ham performances

Yeah the over the top geekery and enthusiasm is kinda gone.
That kind of ham is what people liked about it. No one wants their measured experienced introspective shit in their action anime about men who beat up gods and punch holes through planets.

It's impossible! He's just a child!

Gravity chambers when?

>implying Buu saga wasn't redeemed by best boy