What meats you buy from your local Grocer?

Went last night and got

>frozen chicken breasts
>frozen salmon
>thawed pork loins
>thawed ribeye steak

Thoughts/suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/caltp.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could try chicken hearts. Real cheap like 1 dollar per pound. pretty good and chewy

cook them before you eat them.

>boom

Pork tenderloin are fucking godly. Also round steak, its lean but not too dry.

>what meats (aka tortured dead animals) you buy

None, eat broccoli if you want some fucking protein.

lamb shankssss

I did the calculation for this, and at 2.8g of protein per 100g of broccoli, to meet my requirement of 180g of protein, I'd need to eat 14lbs of broccoli per day...

And I'd still need to eat another 900cal of food.

>nah bro, you should only eat vegan

Nobody needs 180g of protein. You also have many other possibilities.

Poultry breast and wild caught salmon are the only animal products a person should eat. Red meat is especially bad

>frozen
it's literally cheaper to buy fresh chicken for me.

I just cook it all on Sunday and reheat through the week.

and now in grams fag

>Nobody needs 180g of protein.
yeah, ok mr. skele.

What is so hard about eating a little bit more?

>he seriously thinks that anyone needs 180g of protein every single day

>Red meat is especially bad
I dunno maybe if you're black or something.

whites drank so much milk that it changed our evolutionary path and caused us to tolerate milk better. I am sure that red meat is the same as we've been eating it for thousands of years.

>red meat is bad

This is why you're a low test skeleton

Plants have feelings too you monster. Enjoy the smell of fresh cut grass? That's the chemical scream of an eviscerated blade of grass.

Fuck animals, eat more meat.

>What is so hard about eating a little bit more?
I'm not a cow with 5 stomachs.

KYS homo

Even if he only needed 60g of protein, assuming his math for 14lb having 180g is correct(I can't be bothered to check) he would still need to eat 4.6 pounds of broccoli.

>14g pb and j sandwich

Lol bullshit, they have like 8g of protein max

kek and no, I'm not going to encourage the killings of billions of innocent animals because you are too weak-willed to give up meat

>waaaaaaa I need to eat a little more
>waaaaaaa kill more animals so don't have to chew so much waaaaaaa

KYS

What is so hard about eating a little bit more?

Whatever, meat eater.

What a faggot

>I'm such a whiny faggot I have to scream autistically at other people because an animal died.

Nobody like vegans because vegans are all pussies.

5-14 pounds of broccoli is a "little" more?

I love how you can't even defend your original point and just reverted to character attacks.

Bullshit vegan bait

Fuckin vegans I hate them. Remember that fucked up vegan guy on the internet who's like green and kills babies? Vegans are fucked in the head cause they miss out on a lot of non essentiall organic acids like taurine creatine and carnitine. They literally lose IQ points because of it.

And beans are toxic as fuck if you don't cook them properly they'll fuck up your gut flora for a long time. Who the fuck EVER has the time to cook beans. Even canned they don't cook it properly so it still gets u farting like mad

Fuckin vegans making me respond to shitposts on a Taiwanese carpentry discussion forum when I'm drink. FUCKin VEGANS

>They literally lose IQ points because of it
KEK

Vegans have a way higher IQ than meat eaters.

>pic related
>things meat eaters binge on while calling vegan diets not healthy

>things meat eaters binge on

>being able to strawman this hard

that takes serious skill.

does it come when you justify being such a huge pussy by "not murdering widdle aminals"

Agricultural practices destroy the environment and kill animals. Even your soybeans. Switching to veggies only delays the point where we reach capacity of food production and billions of human animals start to die. At that point most non-agricultural plants and animals will be extinct. Death isn't a bad thing unless you are Catholic, and pigs and chickens aren't Catholic; there are plenty of meat sources available where animals don't suffer before death. The only reason to give up meat is for environmental concerns, but you'd be shortsighted and ignorant if you though that humans still wouldn't fuck up natural resources when only eating plants. The only thing left then is your emotional attachment to cute things, which is about a good a reason as any that people come up with to justify the stupid shit they do with their measly few years of existence. Good on you for being so zealous about hopeless causes.

>Death isn't a bad thing unless you are Catholic
and animal deaths aren't considered bad because
>dominion over animals
We still try to avoid being an faggot who kills shit without eating it though.

I'm cheap so I usually buy chicken thighs or legs, you can buy 10 pound frozen bags of chicken legs at my nearby discount grocery store for less than 50 cents per pound. For fish I usually get tilapia at the local asian store. The local discount grocery also sometimes has sales on certain pork cuts, last time I bout pork for 99 cents a pound but they sell them as whole shoulders with the skin on so you gotta clean them at home.

Death in general isn't bad because you cease to exist and feeling ceases to exist. If you can't experience death then how can it be bad? Pretty simple stuff, unless you're Catholic and then you get to look forward to hell. Never said anything about dominion over animals, but you go on thinking that.

>pic related

>that retarded meat eater logic
I guess red meat does not only give you cancer but also lowers your IQ.

>how can it be bad?
I've experienced life and would like to continue experiencing life ergo, dying is counter productive to my goals.

but Catholicism doesn't mean you have to be vegan because
>dominion over animals

Don't confuse me with the vegan faggot who thinks that animals aren't food.

salmon sucks dicks, eat cod

unless you actually like the taste of fish

yeah okay now tell me how much food 100cals of cabbage is

herbivores OUT. Go be deficient somewhere else

why do vegans insist on beans being a good source of protein? Their protein/carb ratio is abysmal

now LENTILS on the other hand...

That doesn't mean death is bad, though; it only means that you fear it, irrationally (like vegans).

I'm not saying that Catholics can't eat meat. I'm saying that Catholics believe in hell, which is a bad scary form of death, but animals don't believe that stuff anyway. I'm making fun (poorly I guess) of beliefs that feeling and emotions dependant on life can be inserted into death in order to categorize it as good or bad. Like a fear by vegans that because something dies then it is somehow bad for the thing that died, and not just bad for the vegan's emotional state.

Ah this retarded image again.
In 100gr of broccoli you have 3.77 gr of protein.
In 100gr of beef you have 6.4 gr of protein.
For a male weighting 75 kg and doing some weights (like really geting into it) 2.2 gr of protein per kg is normal.
>bodybuilding.com/fun/caltp.htm
So that means 4376 gr of broccoli OR 2578 gr of beef.
Now what i want you to notice, fucking pay attention to the sheer volume of 4.3kg of broccoli.
This bag has 0.340 kg of brocoli.
You would need 12 fucking bags a day.
TWELVE fucking bags.
What am i a cow that can be rummiating all fucking day long?

pork loin chop. Its the cheapest meat you can buy here in, Norway.
6 dollar(50kr) per kg

>broccoli is the only vegan high protein food

look at
retard...

pork is cheaper than chicken in Norway? Weird, chickens are a lot easier to raise and they grow quicker too.

ITT: we laugh in advance at retarded burgers that didn't get the memo that eating animal products LOWERS testosterone and causes cancer. Go ahead, tell me you're a caveman!

> it's a 'jaundiced herbivorous skeleton cites pseudoscience to back up his abhorrently unhealthy diet on a Health and Fitness board' thread

>rice
>ground beef
>broccoli
>beans
>spices
>ingredients for some kind of sauce

I'm buying pretty boring stuff from grocery store now that I'm doing IF.

But I usually eat lunch outside after uni because it's ridiculously easy to stay on a calorie deficit and eat "whatever" when doing IF.

Whatever, meat eater.

>it's ridiculously easy to stay on a calorie deficit and eat "whatever" when doing IF
This! I don't believe how easy it is to cut with IF. Instead of promoting bullshit like keto this should be included in the sticky.

> I'm gonna just post pictures of horrendously unhealthy food no one with half a brain actually eats!
> that'll show those carnie cucks!

are you retarded or just a vegan?

>no one with half a brain actually eats
Over 50% of America and Western Europe is overweight, thefore eating this stuff regularly is a normal thing, shithead. Obesity wouldn't be a problem with an enforced vegan diet for everyone.

Farmer here.

I eat our meat. Otherwise I get shit from the farmers market or local butcher.

Build a relationship with your local butcher, its life changing.

Whats IF?

>fear it, irrationally
No I avoid it rationally, because it is counterproductive to my goals.

Catholics are irrationally afraid of being bad people before death.

is there any downside to eating a fuckton of chicken hearts? I've had them at BRRRRR BBQ and didn't mind them. Small serves though.

not really, they're just tougher than other chicken parts.

look up the stats and post just to be sure though.

>2600 cal
>for a shake

Americans are fat as fuck. Holy shit.

Someone write me a poverty-tier grocery list please.

>chicken
>rice
>store brand hotsauce

F-for all three meals?

>he thinks flavor matters when you're trying to sculpt your body

Im debunking the retard image i quoted you fucking fagot kelp brain.

What did you debunk? Are the informations in my picture uncorrect? No?
Therefore you just assumed some bullshit like vegans ONLY eat broccoli and nothing else to justify your immoral slaughtering of animals.

Nutrition matters. Steal some veggies

I'm eating chicken for the next month or so.
>Go to grocery store.
>See a deal on chicken breasts, buy 900gr and get 1.1kg for free.
>Damn that's cheap shit
>Load up 44kg of chicken
>Wanted to take more but I bought everychicken breast they had in stock.
>Get the rest of my groceries.
>See a deal on chocolate low sugar soy milk
>Drink about a liter of that shit a day for easy proteins. My stomach can't handle alot of normal milk.
>Buy 2l get 1l free.
>My lucky day.
>Buy 39l of chocolate soy milk
>Check out, realize I now have to walk ti my appt which is only a 15 min walk but I just bought 90kg off groceries.
>Cute Russian cashier "You like chicken?"
>"No"
>She looks at me funny while scanning chicken and soy milk
>Never do farm walks but I dl 3 plates for reps so this can't be that hard.
>2 mins in and my traps are pumped and burning af
>People looking at me funny, had six big ass strong grocery bags and had a big red face.
>Halfway through one bag rips.
>Redistributing my grocery bags to even out the weight on each side.
>Not enough space in the bags so start stuffing my jacket and pockets with packages of chicken.
>Alotof people walk past me and all look at me funny. Like they've never seen a grown ass man doing farmer walks in the middle of a city using chicken and soy milk.
>Now I eat 500gr of chicken a day. 5 days in and already sick of it.

Going to atart doing farmer walks. I still have doms from that day. Also I heard putting chicken in pineapple juice makes it juicier, softer and more delicious due to protease. Something in the pineapple breaks down proteins orsomething. Will the amount of proteins reduce drastiaclly if I do this or just a bit? And has anyone tried it? I just prepared 1,5 kg like that for the next 3 days and the first batch will be rdy tomorrow.

>My stomach can't handle alot of normal milk.
Huh, it's like human bodies aren't supposed to drink milk.

This is exactly the reason why I buy soy milk. And after the first 2 days I got used to the soy taste and now I fucking love the chocolate and sometimes the vanilla flavored soy milk.

Unlucky lactose intolerants please go

>In 100gr of beef you have 6.4 gr of protein.

Mate, your math is way off. In 100 grams of beef there's approximately 25 grams of protein. I take you meant to say 6.4 grams per 100kcal (which isn't true either, by the way).

I wish they would tell you the weight and amount of each item in this image.

Morality is subjective
You can only say you personally find it immoral
Me? I'm fine with it

If you're a (sand)nigger, a semite or an asian maybe

Milk is the white man's drink

forgot podados

A vegan diet isnt necessarily the fix. Any diet will work. They just need anything that will restrict the ridiculous sugar and fast food consumption.

I buy anything that has the "marked down for quick sale" sticker, and cook it the same evening during my weekly meal prep.
This week is pork loin.

Dunno about chicken hearts, but I always buy a shit ton of beef heart whenever grocery store has them (rare occasion).

It's organ meat, so it's dirt cheap. But the heart is basically just another muscle, so it's really just a very lean steak for like $2/lb

>Taking either extremist stance
>Not just minimising your meat intake and only occasionally eating healthy servings of it

I eat meat at most three times a week (often less) and I'm doing fine. Hundreds of grams of protein a day is idiocy and it's not necessary.