Why am I always tired?

Why am I always tired?

Let me just clarify a few things.
>I'm not normie tired, where I complain about being tired anytime I yawn
>I get between 7-9 hours of sleep a day
>I eat all the food groups everyday
>I exercise on a consistent basis

What am I doing wrong that's causing this crippling sleepiness 8 hours after I wake up?

Sleep apnoea

Do you also have a regular sleep schedule.

Melatonin levels are dependent on schedule and your bodies ability to adapt to the new day length schedule.

Lamen's terms: take some caffeine pills

Well, work doesn't exactly let me do that. I have to vary when I sleep depending on when I have work the next day. Is there anything I can do besides quitting or sleeping all the time?

Not really. Your ability to learn and focus will be reduced due to this varying sleep schedule you got going on.
That feeling of sleepiness is a direct cause of your schedule. Even changing your schedule of by just 1 hour has a significant result in how sleepy you feel throughout the day along with learning and focus abilities.

Dont really know the remedy to your situation.

>sleepiness is direct cause of your schedule

I meant your schedule is whats causing you to be so sleepy throughout the day.

May I suggest caffeine?

Diabetes

This shit saves lives, user

Not trying to be a whiny bitch, but caffeine gives me headaches. I once drank a Mountain Dew Code Red and had migraines for a week.

Don't drink that dude you're not 15 have a nice cup of tear or some coffee.

thats pretty odd since caffeine pills are actually the solution to migraines.
Maybe you have some sort of allergy? Dunno.

You don't have too many options though user. You can tough it out and try to go against your bodies inability to adapt, take caffeine pills, or get a regular sleep schedule.

What has a decent dose of caffeine without being high on sugar or calories?

lightly creamed coffee or black coffee

>tfw I have a direct screenshot of a reaction to a 5th grader drinking black coffee

Poost it

drink more water
cut back on coffee if drinking too much
go for a walk
etc.

That's it. That was the picture.

Do you urinate a lot

I've been having to drink coffee all day. I'm tired of not being able to fall asleep on cue and waking up all throughout the middle of the night. I'm trying one of these babies tonight. Anyone have any experience with melatonin?

Sleep apnea, going to bed late, hypothyroidism, etc

>I get between 7-9 hours of sleep a day
Ha beat this.
>sleep 3-4 hours a day
>tired all the time
>still can't sleep
You don't know what being truly tired means.

I take some 3mg pills and cut them into much smaller pieces and it helps me a lot. Even 3mg was way too high a dose for me

My solution to you is to just wake up at a set time every day. Sometimes I go into work at 7:30am sometimes as late as 12pm. I just wake up at 6am everyday (including days off) I go to the gym generally before work but sometimes I go in the evenings. I feel a lot better than I used to when I changed how I slept every day for retail.

Im laying in a dark room in bed right now though because I'm /depressed/

Every time I take this I get sleep paralysis then I can;t fall back asleep.

It puts me asleep immediately but when i wake up im as tired as i would be if i had stayed awake all night.

>coffee (with artificial sweetener if you can't stand the taste like me)
>black tea
>caffeine pills
>Diet Sips (TM)

I feel for you user