>tfw don't need to shit but go anyway
>Push hard but can't quite make the last bit
>Egginanest.jpg
>Push down on my gooch and the fucker shoots out

>Ultramarines

>tfw abstinent

>tfw only Bogposting soothes the pain

tfw you all need jesus

Why the fuck does he only have 1 rhino for so many marines? A drop pod a land raider and a rhino will not get all those marines across the board and if you're using land raiders for tac marines than god help you. Nice dreads tho.

>Not lifting for our spiritual liege

>tfw no gf
>tfw it seems like every girl has a boyfriend or is super busy focusing on career shit and I never ask them out despite flirting, getting their number etc.
>that creeping feeling when it feels like you don't exist to them but you kep checking them out from across the auditorium

It feels like I shove myself into the friendzone sometimes without ever finding out if I belong there.
Should I wait till the end of a semester to ask out a girl? I have this fear that since we work somewhat closely things could get awkward for a long while if she rejects me.

I think I'm crushing hard on this one girl for the first time in like a decade, it's killing me.

Veeky Forums related, has intermittent fasting lead you to feel like you're losing strength?

Do this, try to start short conversations with her about inane sit like classes or what her major is. Slip in a random compliment to stat your conversation or after. Don't be creepy and say something like "Hey nice tits". A good compliment to say would be like "Hey, you look good today!" or "Hey, I like your dress!" or "Hey, your hair looks good!"

And yes it does

>tfw gf
>tfw you are no longer sure if you love her or even want a relationship but you're too scared of ruining something good to do anything

why do you want one? Have you ever had a serious relationship?

Asking out of curiosity not tryna be a dick. I just got out of a relationship of 1yr 8mo and I'm not sure how to feel about girls. Complete waste of time and money, couldn't focus on myself anymore, couldn't enjoy my free time, etc.

IMO free time > pussy

>spend the next week pretending you are pseudo-single.
>See if any girls show any interest in you.
>See if you have any available options.
>Imagine life without her and what its like when you are alone.
>everytime u want to text her something about your day or want to hang out with her, imagine u cant
>after the week is up, see if thats what u really want

A lot of times the grass looks greener than it is. If you really are unhappy, go ahead and end it. But make sure you are thinking about it logically.

>tfw gf
>tfw have to constantly worry about the guys who hit on her when im not around
>tfw have to worry about the possibility of her getting stabbed or killed
>tfw spend money i earned on her
>tfw losing sleep from sex
>tfw miss her when she isnt around
>tfw i know it will end one way or the other
>tfw dont believe her when she says she loves me
>tfw i miss being alone in my fortress of solitude working on my own life
>tfw i cant go back to that
>tfw not good enough for her or myself

>tfw you realize why you can never keep up a conversation with your oneitis
>tfw you realize why the ham planet who you barely reply to keeps pushing

not him but my problem is too much free time and not sure how to spend it. Ive always been introverted, but recently ive become more extroverted. i definitely like to escape to solitude when i need it, but i like "wasting" the majority of my free time hanging out with people. A gf is someone who can normally hang out with.

>tfw no gf
>tfw waifu