Tell me the truth

Hey guys. Do you think I'm fat? And if so, am I just skinnyfat or chubby etc.

I'm the one who is three times in this picture.

you're not fat but teetering on the edge

chubb

I mean... maybe not fat.
Chubby.

Too fat for me to like tho

not fat. not fit.

have you rehearsed your "picture smile" in a mirror extensively?

yes you are fat.

You want the truth here it is

Chubby. Definitely not fit or fat tho

Good thing you have a fatter friend to make yourself feel better around though.

(still fat, just not as fat as your friend)

Yes, you are mostly fat. I see no butt muscle, also zero core definition. No muscle on thighs.

I would call it doughy.

Just Build some muscle and you'll be considered "thick" to some.

You're close. Lose 10-15 lbs and you'll look a lot better. Won't help your face though.

Fugg imagine how thicc her pussy is brehs

Verging on fat.

Your hair is awful too.

Id give you a 4.5, coz you got nice tits.

Eh, kinda. You're not obese, just plump. Lose 15 lb and you're good.

L O N D O N

You have absolutely no muscle definition, so you look like you're made out of dough.

I see a lots of comments that people consider me as chubby, but do I have an nice butt?

would fuck you so damn hard. Kik me @codyreagan

You're bordering on being chubby, and it looks like you can't pull off the extra weight.
Sorry baby girl, you don't have the body for getting THICC, you're going to have to eat a bit better and get more active.
Nothing crazy, just skip out on the sodas and frappuccinos, and replace certain meals with salads or vegan/clean meat and veg type healthy alternatives.

As for exercise, some swimming, jogging, yoga, and pilates, and brazillian butt workous, along with stripper pole dancing would be good.
No, I'm not kidding. And no, you will not be able to workout enough to make up for a large bag of skittles or a jumbo slice of pizza.
The exercise is to tone you up because more muscle tone = better ability to keep off weight, help you be more active which is far more important for calorie burn and weight loss, and help burn off a few hundred more calories so that you can keep off more weight.

Oh, and riding this dick for a few hours would help burn off that bit of baby fat and tone up your ass thighs and strengthen the all important kegel muscles. Because orgasms are the numberone way to both strengthen kegel muscles and increase a sense of well being.

Nope, you're just fat. No muscle, means no butt.

GROSS

I might let you suck my dick if I knew you could deep throat, we'd end it there though

You're a little overweight/chubby. You're also young. Start counting calories/macros and exercising regularly, make these things a permanent part of your life, you'll be healthier than most other people, most women will hate you, and by the time you're 40 you'll still look goddamned good and they'll all look like they gave up decades ago (which in fact they did).

DISCLAIMER: I don't think you have the genetics for the classic 'Hourglass figure', so don't fall for the meme of making your ass huge trying to get that effect. Just keep your bodyfat percentage between 15% and 20%, and don't allow yourself to get weak (no worries, you won't get 'bulky' or 'look like a man' unless that's what you want to work towards, either).

Fair enough?

What's gross about it?

>Picturing OP reading all these posts and regretting her decsion to get 'the truth'

Shes either crying into her pillow or chowionig down on a bucket of ben and jerrys right now.

>deepthroat
>3incher pincher

Im sure she'd be fine with what you're working with m8

>implying OP is the girl in pic

You have no ass, muscle gives it the round Thicc shape, yours is just 100% fat so it kinda just sags and fails to maintain any shape.

butt is flabby so are legs, no calve muscle just ew
try 8x6 kiddo

>smile
Looks like a grimace

Be fair about it: 99.999% of EVERYONE can't handle the cold, hard, objective truth; everyone entertains their own illusions and delusions, however minor they might be, and their egos can't handle what tastes like criticism, and it burns all the way down their throats. Most people, if you went too far with the truth about too many things too quickly, would seriously consider killing themselves.

You're chubby. Big boobs but no ass. If you really want to be attractive I'd suggest working out.

I'd fuck you, but keep in mind I'm a mildly attractive 5'9" skinny manlet so it's not like I'm the best pickings either.

Am I too chubby for this outfit?

I can tell you drink a lot of booze and eat a lot of fried food.

>Just keep your bodyfat percentage between 15% and 20%
The fuck?
NO.
I think you mean 20-30% don't you?

Good looking people hang out with ugly people to make themselves feel better.

Ugly people hang out with even uglier people to make themselves feel better.

The ugliest people should just kill themselves.

>what is reverse image search
Didn't come up with a direct match, just an guess of a general category ("swimwear"). Could be the OP, could be some chick the OP is interested in, or for all we know the OP is a girl and this is one of her rivals/frenemies, and she's looking for ammunition to use against her. Could be any number of things.

Why do you think that?

Let's just call it intuition.

Not you again.

Why do people fall for this fucking faggot? It's just some larping neckbeard that gets off to other people mocking midget fattys.

That hairline...

I agree, however, girls take criticism (especially about their appearance) far more harshly than boys. Males often use criticism as a catalyst for self improvement, wheras that is much rarer for women.
Women will say you're a hater and fluant their disgusting bodies proudly or they'll just get depressed and kill themselves.

t h i c c

OP wants opinons, that's my opinion; I prefer my women a little on the leaner side if I have any choice in the matter. If I was going to revise that I'd say 20% to 25% would be fine, but I'd say that pic is already at 30%.

Is true though haha ..

start working out and you won't have to worry anymore

Nah but it would look better if you worked out

Disagree. Women are typically more openly self-loathing than men are, and men, maturing emotionally much slower and later than women, have much more fragile egos than women do. On average, that is; there are always outliers on any curve. Just look at who frequents Veeky Forums so much and you'll see what I mean.

I kind of like her face. She looks dumb as rocks, which is a big turn on for me.
I agree about the 15lbs, though.

Female Detected

If your logic would result in everybody killing themselves from ugliest to prettiest famalam

Are you British?
You look like one of those slags that goes to Ibiza and gets blackout drunk everyday and ends up pissing themselves in front of a kebab shop and using a bag of chips as a pillow.

STRONG slutface would 1 PUIMP DUMP and she'd like it

No.

LOL no, I'm an older man, and have had more years to observe the human animal in it's natural habitat than the average denizen of Veeky Forums. Also:
>me thinks you doth protest too much
..if you get my drift.

Perfect

No offense, but no, you do not have a nice butt. From that pic alone, it's very flat. You need to start doing some squats. That will round it out a bit.

Not to be mean either, you're not fat, but you are chubby. You'd look hot if you lost 10 pounds and worked out that ass.

Awesome. Humans are scum.

its ok OP.. you have potential, you should workout for that booty :)

I'm gonna do you a solid OP. Go to the gym, and fucking lift. Don't curl 5lb dumbbells like a basic bitch. Actually lift. Cut out the junk food. Learn how to cook if you don't already know. Ignore the scale. Just lift and take progress pictures once a week.

Don't focus too much on cardio, but a few minutes every other day helps. I hit the bikes at the gym for two five minute sessions for a little over two miles, otherwise I just sprint.

I bet you look like shit.

Why would you think that?

you're not fat, you're weak and need muscle tone

not really fat but thicc legs

Yes.
Men won't care anyway.

Fat roastie whore

stop drinking alcohol and start lifting, you have the body of someone being kept in a veal hutch

Ya you should lose some weight, not awful but you're not gonna be anyone's first choice.

youre better than those other 2 goblins.

you have a good face and your body is just barely too fat.

if you spent any decent time dieting and working out you could add AT LEAST 2 points to your score in no time.

quit being a drunk whore.
if you dont youre gona end up like far left, and shes almost to the point of no return.

post more pics of friends please

do people actually believe OP is that girl.

Smile with your eyes, hon.

tfw far left is my exact body
>time to put this fork to better use

once the skin on the upper arms have stretched most guys will see that as a sign of her having once lacked self-control and so something you will always fight with and pigging out becomes something you want to be rewarded for NOT doing rather than that be the expected baseline... why would they want a woman who is threatening to balloon on top of all the other womanshit they have to deal with.

Get thin stay thin.

No ones figured out this is some dudes ex GF and he is Larping his feelings away.

Either that or some petty girl blasting out a "friend" of hers on Veeky Forums and having a giggle with her fat girlfriends about it.

Sad!

We're gonna need to see some pics sugartits.

Imagine chick in OP is a cup size smaller and you're pretty much there.

So fixable, in months

You don't carry your chub well desu

Pic related is chubbier but carries it way better, less sag makes her look fucking hot

Lol, I know this is bait but why did you get a facelift at your age? You should sue whoever did that procedure

yeah youre fat, so is your friend, learn to smile

Your hair is the problem.
No one wants pubes on a girls head.
You've also fucked up your eyes with all your makeup and eyebrow crap you've done.

You're a butter face.
The girl on the left is chubby though.

Dont worry about it, youre fine.

oh dear

for (you)

You are fat and assless. The only reason guys will have sex with you is because they are desperate and all of the hotter girls were taken.

Seriously though, your body just looks lazy. Not just a person that never goes to the gym kind of lazy, but the body of a girl that wastes her days sitting on her ass and staring at her phone. Those are the most boring people on Earth.
You should change or work at Walmart.

What is this new cancer?

why do people do this?

Makes it look like they're nude

Fat.

but it doesn't.

It does if you can bend your mind a bit and let your brain fill in the gaps

>that chick on the left

THICC

>let your brain fill in the gaps
O-okay...

fuck off bitch this isn't your facebook