This is what girls want

This is what girls want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TKhKprNsnV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually hung out with him and artemus dolgin on saturday(srs)
Theyre both really chill and down to earth guys.

First alpha looking Asian dude I've ever seen
Acually impressed

jelly desu

one of the most legit guys in the fitness industry
open about roid use, doesn't bullshit anyone, gives good advice, isn't a fuccboi, doesn't fraud his height

Is that Jon Skywalker?

Jesus christ his face changed a lot.

Hoverhanding beta cuck

Yes it has

Brehs got some sick insertions

GOTTA CONFUSE THE HAT RIGHT BABE?

it's because he's half white. It's the white half that's giving the alpha aura

He's also like 6'3 and a pretty chill guy if you watch his interview
jon skywalker

>hoverhand
Kek, everytime

both those girls are ugly

/pol/ please go

LOL

why are those types of interchangeable blonde girls always the goal

this

You answered your question within your question!

Simply put, they are interchangeable. Gets to old? trade for a younger one. When she inevitably starts acting crazy, trade for sane one!

Let's say you tie down a hot asian with a 6 pack, big fake tits, and a thicc booty, how likely is it that you can just trade her in for another one?

It's the white genes in mixed blacks that give them the good looks too.

Whiteness = superiority.

Than how come so many white mixed with white are beta cuck bois?

In Asians' case it's because of Asian genes. There isn't a more beta race than Asians.

name?

this is true

fuccbois are many chinks

He got nothing on Kamiya.

If i lived in Asia it would be high retard, or the east coast. Its full of them

Dat hover hand on the green dress one

Yeah all that alpha gene in Elliot Rodgers gave him the power to become supreme

Insecure White cucks make any excuse not to work hard.
>hehe but I'm white! Why no women?
>but I'm le supreme half white gentlemen! Why no women?

What girls ACTUALLY want

RT

this

theyre not high test at all and honestly you can find these girls at your local coffee shop

He's half white does that make him alpha too?

jon skywalker

this t b h.
i lived in LA for a lil while and lift in the same gym as him.
he's actually not as gay as other fitness youtuber. not to mention he posts in misc and lurk Veeky Forums often

this is what peak efficiency looks like

This is what sipboys want

S I P B O Y S

explain this meme to me

im an asian dude and its shocking how much lifting has made me look more aesthetic. I used to get a match on tinder every 2 days now I get 5 matches a day who all say shit like pic related

POST YOU'RE RARE SIPS

OK.

>tfw down to my last sip
Am i going to make it?

The rarest of all R A R E S I P S

THE NEW SIPS FITAN GAMYS GOT ME SHREDDED AS FRUAK

nice

Time to reload baby.

>tfw 2 for $4

God damn that looks energizing.

I never had a Sip(TM) but now that image really compelled me to purchase a Monster Energy (TM) Zero Ultra (TM) Energy Beverage (TM)

>tfw sips let me bust my ass at my job and impress all the qts there
thx sips

Got a lot of sipboys in this thread.

I personally enjoy that first sip™ of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ with breakfast, on the drive to work (traffic sucks lol!), or while I'm just chilling on the couch watching Netflix and checking my fantasy sports teams on my iPad.

And did I mention Zero Ultra™ has 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar but still tastes great?

Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ works for me. Don't you think it's time you give it a try?

I main white sips

Sips is the most asthetic meme yet.

>drive to gym
>pull into parking space
>see guy walking across parking lot holding can of sips
>step out of car
>look down into car next to mine
>in the cupholder
>can of sips
>look down at my own hand
>baby I'm sippin too

R A R E P I A N A S I P

I enjoy the very first sip™ of a Zero Ultra™ Monster Energy™ while looking out over the yard and seeing the sun rise. Nothing beats it. And on occasion when I'm feeling wild I'll try Monster Energy™ PUNCH™ Ballers Blend™ to give everyone me the edge I need to dominate what ever I'm doing.

He's half green, not half white

Girls want to get CRUSHED

go back to /pol/

Is it okay to have coffee at 12 pm for a date? Autistic question I know, but I've never done this before and want to bang some Tinder ho, but the house is only empty around that time.

I've only heard of dates being at late afternoon.

He's not even big and he's hard in the first pic. You can see him softish in the next.

Is this all it takes to impress women?

Sips > coffee tbqhimo

Please take your barely repressed sexual anxieties back to /pol/

>Is this all it takes to impress women?

She describes herself as a "professional farter", so she is one of those special girls, you know.

Post body :3

Is that even a question?

What's Veeky Forums sippin on tonight? Gotta couple of beauts that I'm gonna share. Starting off we have the tried and true sips

Still waiting bro, speaking of which, check out what I found in the Sips archive.
youtu.be/TKhKprNsnV4

Why do I laugh so much at these sips memes? Am I retarded?

Crush 'em

im dyel af tho

Because it's the most dangerous meme of 2016, and the most A E S T H E T I C meme of 2017

Fake dick. His soft cock is literally 1/8 that size, and hard dicks don't bend like that

It's ZERO calories! Can you believe it? Man, Monster™ has really outdone themselves with this Monster™ Energy™ Zero Ultra™ Energy Drink™!!!

My skateboarding friends and I all agree that Zero Ultra™ tastes awesome and gives us all the energy and mood-boosting B vitamins we need to shred at the local skate park and study hard at school. You should try That First Sip™ today!

well he was half jew half asian

his genetics never stood a chance

>girls yes
>women maybe some
>milf no chance

for the real diamonds u need a vody of a young god...skinny asian ass isnt enough anymore...

Lol.

Girls don't like the bodybuilder "god" bodytype, it's ugly as fuck dude. Anything more than a a Henry Cavill or Hugh Jackman body gives diminishing returns.

>girls

whoops I meant women in general. There's a reason while thousands of guys will admire these roided bodybuilders at the gym, these roided bodybuilders will have completely average or below average looking wives.

Hey bros this is actually a sip thread now. You don't have to leave but I do need you to take a sip if you're going to stick around.

*slurp*

we are all dyel af

Fuck off, I ain't sippin any of that shit

You don't know what you're missing until you've tried

>that first sip

Will sips make me bigger? I enjoy sipping on ultra blue it helps me get through my day and keeps my teeth and breath clean.

*sip*

Check my blue sips

D I V E R S I T Y

>Lemme eat sushi off you desu

B-But I'm V-Vietnamese we don't make s-sushi

>LAYNE NORTON
>MASTER OF SIPS

Kamiya's mum allows him to be hardcore.
What went right ?

drinking monster gives me anxiety, meanwhile my dad drinks like 4 a day

how the fuck do people not feel like death after just 1 can

desu even i want that ;)

but of course, no homo

ok wtf this meme marketing is working. im actually considering picking up one of these meme drinks for a pre workout just to try it

i only get effects if i pretty much overdose on caffeine, i get shakes and feel extra energy. doesn't help with lifting heavy because of the shakes but cardio and high reps work fine

Ok.Jon is a great guy with a fun personality who is open about his steroid transformation and isn't an insecure manlet him being 6'4 and all.As a whole he shits on Jeff "Tiptoes" Seid.

I hate asians

Roids reall changed his face