What does Veeky Forums think is the supplements that are actually worth getting?

What does Veeky Forums think is the supplements that are actually worth getting?

For example;
Protein powder
Creatine
Multivitamin+minerals

There seems to be phases where people say certain things are key like BCAA's to name something. So what does Veeky Forums actually think is worth getting in terms of supplements?

goys?

Fish oil
Vitamin d
Creatine
Proten powder
ZInc and magnesium or zma
caffeine or coffee for pre workout

MK-677

Protein
Creatine
Multi
Vit c
Vit d
Bcaa
Caffine pills if ya need a pick me up

>fish oil

Doesn't do shit. Name one thing that it does.

Joint support, heart support, eye support, brain health. Can help with mood balance and nervous system problems.

All researched.

what about multivitamin?

Why would you take Vitamin c if you take multi's?
They normally pack multi's full of C.

whats the bcaa do?

This if you are serious

fuck off.

Sure got him.

>MK-677

Sarms are very under researched. How the fuck do you even know what you're putting in your body?

technically not a SARM
and there are a few studies on MK-677

thats the trade off though. even though it's a miracle drug unless you end up taking a gram of it a day and turn into the acromegalic hulk, no one knows what can do to you in 5, 10, 20 years down the line. your dick might fall off or something.

of course, there's no reason to believe it has any long-term side effect

For some reason it's legal in Australia, but pro-hormones are illegal. Would you know why this is?

Do you need PCT after taking MK-677?
What do you take for PCT (if you take MK-677) for it?

>SARM's not having long-term side effects
This is definitely going to be wrong.
Surely you're not stupid enough to think otherwise, even with a lack of evidence.
SARM's are not illegal because of how new to the market they are. They will absolutely be illegal within 5 years.

You take what you lack. What a fucking retarded thread. "Yeah bro you gotta take protein powder" is a fucking retarded advice, as is saying anything else is essential. It all depends on what kind of diet you have

What do you think is wrong with them?

Magnesium Glycinate, thank you to the person who posted that in the thread a few weeks back.
It's probably placebo but I feel less anxious.

cause prostate cancer

citation

Just use some tracker to track your micros and either find food that contains micros you're missing or supplement those micros with pills. That's the only supplements worth getting anything else is a meme.

There are supplements you should be taking for prevention purposes though.

I've never bought protein powder before. Is this a good price and brand?

Personally I'd just buy BSN Syntha 6 for the taste.

No idea about taste since I usually get unflavored but MyProtein has been good for me. It's on sale a lot so I end up grabbing 11 or 8.8 pound bags. They test pretty high on that labdoor purity shit too.