What routine will give me power like this?

what routine will give me power like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tobeGwAOTZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

genetics. kinesiology. punching power is one of those things that either you have it or you dont. some bigger guys have pillows and some smaller guys have bricks.

Don Kingups

he ded?

mike tyson in his prime was a terrifying force to be reckoned with, he had the perfect combo of speed/power. imagine his gorilla ass coming at you with bad intent scary shit.

genetics

strong trend towards bigger men hitting harder, so get bigger and heavier too

bigger men hit harder but they loose speed and cardio

OP asked how to hit harder, not how to have good cardio

well thats it, im joining a boxing gym

if you are a little man you can hit hard too don't gain fat just because you want to hit harder

Step 1: Kys
Step2: Reincarnate self for better genetics
Step3 If step 2 fails Repeat process until desired results

i told him to get bigger and heavier, not fatter

no matter how much manlet mental gymnastics you do bigger men hit harder

crossfit

He never said anything about getting fat stupid shit

Watch the way his hip torques like that.

It's all deadlifts baby

Apart from the obvious years and years of training, diet, genetics, skill, etc. look at the technique.

Note how he pushes into the punch with his right leg, guy's getting hit with the full force of every muscle from the foot up.

wrong
wrong wrong
wrong
i guaranfucking tee you a ottermode skelly with boxing experience will knock out a person who just lifts weights and has a 5 plate deadlift

What if the hand and wrist that you'll be hitting with look like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tobeGwAOTZw

Spooky

Skeletor?

Work shoulder, work form, train in a combat sport. GL HF.

Back when I was doing Muay Thai (not professionnally tho), the professionnal students were forbidden to do weight-lifting by the teacher since it would ''reduce speed''. If you weight 160 pounds and can put all those 160 pounds in a punch, you're way better off than the guy who weight 220 pounds, and if you can hit faster than he can block, all the better, especially since speed is a better strenght amplifier than strenght itself.

Ali still the greatest ever

Did he literally died?

God damn

That is not at all what he implied you sperg.

Gotta work your lats into the punch. Most people throw punches like they're swing socks full of oranges trying to land a lucky glance. Hard hitters put their weight and core into it and you can see the results.

rip to that niggas jaw. jfc.

Boxing brahs, correct me if I am wrong.

My brother was explaining to me that many of the nerves which affect a lot of functions are in this area near the jaw, which is why when we get hit we just pass out. Can any med brahs explain why these nerves are so important, and what function they contribute towards?

Getting hit on the jaw/chin rattles your brain more because it torques your head. That's all

Boxing Classes x Failure

thisalways tuck your jaw or else you're pretty much advertising a "fuck my shit up for free" button.

Thanks brahs. I'm looking at jaw the anatomy of the skull now, and it makes a lot more sense.

M
A
R
F
A
N
S

frame size is actually a lot more relevant here.

>you can't develop punching power
Or get past that set point, right bud?

Skeletor was fucking huge and shredded dumbass.

I never buy this bullshit. Veeky Forums is quick to hate fatties and then cries "muh genetics" every time they can't achieve something.

This

Daily reminder that there are people on this board that STILL refuse to accept the fact that Mike Tyson would tear apart bruce lee in a fight

Cacaine

Bull shit. You can train to be faster or stronger. My whole family are tall and lanky.I got fit. They all think I am a genetic freak of the family.

I spent 7 hard years improving myself. There was nothing genetic about that.

I'm not sure about what you said but I can verify about some big fucks throwing pillows
I do krav maga and sometimes think to myself "shit, better brace myself" when I pair up with some bigguy4me and he punches the tombstone I'm holding, then I find out he throws punches like a dumb nigger and doesn't even budge me
I did boxing when I was younger and always get told I pack a punch they didn't expect
I think it's more technique than anything else

Any routine that does Olympic lifts as the main lifts. Cleans and snatch

>Any routine that does Olympic lifts as the main lifts. Cleans and snatch
You're hilarious.

It's all in the hip movement and the pivot. Having upper body strength also helps.

t. 8 years Muay Thai experience

Mostly genetics. Mike was a natural hard hitter even when he was a kid and he didn't do any olympic lifts or heavy bench presses to get there.

Obviously, Mike did tons of training during his prime which undoubtably increased his power and speed. But his base all comes from a genetic advantage.

The touch of the reaper

>OP wants to be explosive
>olympic lifts are literally are about using every single muscle in your body to get a 400 lb weight up from the ground level to shoulder level in less than a second

Kys lanky fuck

He probably can't punch because he's doing fucking krav magoy

Gun

mf imbeciles, OP didnt ask how he could punch harder, he asked how he could punch like amike in that gif. ive fought as amateur and i can guarafuckingtee that unless you have the right structure you will NEVeR hit anywhere near that hard. some guys have bricks some guys have pillows, its about the shape of your body, your speed and coodination and accuracy and technique. some guys are stronger but dont have the POWER. you need the explosive muscle fiber.

foreman , frazier, marciano, could punch much harder than much bigger men. ali had pillows and knocked people down with accuracy.

you fucking kids need to learn to fight, pic related, you'll win any fight

roids

the right kind of roids

the kind of roids that got lance armstrong tons of medals

roids and the right kind of training.

>Gotta work your lats into the punch
Explain this pls. I always thought that lats are pulling muscles and they are important for wrestlers for example

true mate, it was a combination of D'amato discipline and innate bad intentions

rip prime tyson

He's right though, punching/explosiveness is dependent on one's genetic variance, similar to how everyone have wider shoulders than others wider hips, or bigger legs, people dont have the same amount of muscle twitch fibers in them

This is one of the reasons most publicly available sources of martial arts are shit and lends to the unfair reputation of martial arts being impractical

Martial arts should encourage weight lifting and practical fighting experience instead of MUH FANCY AGILITY

as an amateur boxer, prime tyson makes me moist.

I also have "jackhammer hooks" apparently. I don't like to brag about myself, but apparently I hit like a freight train with my right hook. There have been a few sparring partners who told me to calm down during spars, which just caused me to autistically go "O-ok" because telling them that this IS calm for me comes off arrogant as fuck.

Have also been told by our trainer that my punches "sound good" whatever that means.

They tell you that so you keep paying your club dues.

>hitting with wrists
autismo
u
t
i
s
m
o

It's true to some degree, it's muscle insertions that are only given to you with genetics when you are born
Guy A has beast genetics and has insane potential, his untrained punch power is 100X
Guy B has worst possible genetis, his untrained punch power is 40X
but with training Guy B can achieve power of 110X meaning he will have higher punch power than genetically gifted Guy A, but if Guy A train he can go to 150X and totally wreck Guy B

>natty limit
is not a full Veeky Forums meme

how satisfactory it has to feel to land a clean hit like that with the force of your whole body. I can only imagine

Worked for teddy

Look at the gif and notice that his body moves as he throws the punch and his leg assists

That's true, and history shows power doesn't always mean great success

just touch them with your index finger

LOL MIKE MYERS IS THE STRONGDEST GUERILLA ME EVER AM DID SEE SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD HANG ON SENPAI LEMME HIT THAT CAPS LOCK THERE WE GO YOU ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING YOU DENSE PIECE OF SHIT RETARD MOTHERFUCKER MIKE MEYERS IS A MASTER OF TECHNIQUE !!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@#####TEEEEECHHHHNNIIIIIIQQQQQQUUUUEUEEEEEEE$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^ LOOK AT THAT HIP ROTATION THE HALF ROTATED APPROACH THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POWER OR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE STUDIED CONSTANTLY AND THATS WHY HE WAS ABLE TO PERFECT HIS BODY AND STRIKE WITH SUCH FORCE AND YOUR A FUCKING RETARD IF I HEAR IT ONE MORE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOONE MORE FUCKING TIME THAT MIKE MEYRS IS A GENETIC MUTANT NIGGER GORRILA VOODOO MASTER DIETY I WILL FUCKING EXPLODE THROUGH MY DICK MY FUUUUUCKING DICK!@@@!@!!@#@#!@$@!$$@#

Better hope for perfect shot placement

i kekd rather hard m8

this
>Daily Regime (7 days a week):
5am: get up and go for a 3 mile jog
6am: come back home shower and go back to bed (great workout for those huge legs of his)
10am wake up: eat oatmeal
12pm: do ring work (10 rounds of sparring)
2pm: have another meal (steak and pasta with fruit juice drink)
3pm: more ring work and 60 mins on the exercise bike (again working those huge legs for endurance)
5pm: 2000 sit-ups; 500-800 dips; 500 press-ups; 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell and 10 mins of neck exercises
7pm: steak and pasta meal again with fruit juice (orange i think it was)
8pm: another 30 minutes on the exercise bike
then watch TV and then go to bed.

My little brother boxes and I do BJJ. He's been to a few boxing gyms and every coach and person he's trained with has remarked about his "natural power" in his left hand. But growing up he used to spend hours every day throwing left straights and left hooks on the punching bag we had at home.

There's no way he developed that power by pure luck.

>krav maga

lmao