What do you think it means to be an alpha male Veeky Forums? What are the attributes of an alpha?

What do you think it means to be an alpha male Veeky Forums? What are the attributes of an alpha?

if you have to ask, youll never be alpha.

people are born alpha.

Disagree

You can become alpha, but you will not do so by asking others or simply trying to be alpha.

It's a mindset

An alpha male is a man that lives the way he chooses. Other people join him or follow but he never joins or follows others.

She's not wearing any p-p-p-pants

If you fuck numerous attractive women then you're alpha. Assuming it's consentual. If you don't fuck many attractive women you are beta or gay.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>reads manga
>big dick
>votes democrat
>smokes cigs
>plays whatever game the fuck he wants no matter what betas think

I don't know what to make of this situation
My friend just asked to have sex with me and I told him I'm not gay. I thought he was a cool dude and got laid a lot, but he is gay. anyway i buy weed from him and have considered not buying any longer. would that be fucked up?

If he's your friend, talk to him about it. He might just want things to go back to the way they were. He might want to not see you anymore.

Anyways, have you even considered having sex with him? It might be cool.

no man. my friend has me convinced that this kid is going to hurt me somehow now.

Fuck off sodomite

Question since this is relevant for me

does an alpha offer to take the check on a first date? Never figured out for sure if it's better for me to offer immediately or wait after the waiter asks to see if the date wants to split

Just fucking offer to buy. If she doesn't put up a fight, then pay. If she protests, then split it.

That's what I figured

The alpha gets the hot chick, also the pretty and nice chick, also could get the fat fugly chick if bored enough.
There is usually one alpha per group.

You would recognize it by watching who the girls watch, giggle with and say hi the most happy way.

There could be two alphas in a group, one is easygoing and chatty. The other usually a lonewolf. When the lonewolf gets interested enough, he can steal the girls from the other guy. Ergo only one alpha.
It can be t

not giving a shit about what other people think is alpha or not

Don't buy his gay weed user. An true alpha only buys straight weed.

This

CONFIDENCE
Fake it til you make it man, believe it or not confidence gets you far

If a girl is into you she will not contradict you. This means you should either pay the whole thing without asking or split it without asking. If you get the money out and she says
>no, let me pay my half
No woman has so strong principles to contradict a man she has fallen for.

The whole thing isn't really important about you being alpha. The important thing is to do whichever the fuck you like, but not ask for permission or seek confirmation.

This means when the waiter comes don't say shit like
> Let me pay
> I'll pay
> I'll get my wallet

Whatever you do, don't make a comment on it. Don't seek confirmation. Just do it.

Not giving a shit is alpha, one side of being alpha. But alpha people don't say
>I don't give a shit
Only mad kids who give a shit say this phrase

That's pretty obvious