Any of you guys ever completely kicked a medication because of getting in shape? Like ritalin, or wellbutrin...

Any of you guys ever completely kicked a medication because of getting in shape? Like ritalin, or wellbutrin, shit like that.

Because that's what I'm in it for, but I don't actually end up hearing these personal stories.

You know what, OP, I am in the same predicament as you. I am under treatment of one medicinal drug for the symptoms of bipolar, it's a mood stabilizer. Shit made me lose my gains the first year, technically lost a bit of muscle mass and gained a lot of fat (about 15kgs) mainly because one of it's side effects is increased appetite and loss of feeling of satiation. It was a year ago that I started dieting and lost 10 of those 15kgs - but here's the catch, the real weight loss started to appear when I diminished the dose of the med by half. I did three months of weightlifting too during last year because I could only afford so much with my income. I saved up enough and am starting the gym again this week, with only a remaining 5kg to lose and some muscle mass to gain back. I am going to diminish the dose of the med again, starting next week too, and gradually ween myself off as I feel better and better. feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

... Anyone else tho?

Short thread.

lifting killed my adderall addiction because its impossible to get a pump while on it.
and i love pumps

i kicked adderall after i started geting allergic to it. the focus was all i needed but i didt want to end up in a coffin. i probably wouldnt live to see 48 years old if i didnt stop adderall

I just stopped taking wellbutrin because I'm a skelly and was losing even more weight. I've been lethargic and depressed (ironically) because I literally couldn't eat. Been eating a shit done since I quit yesterday and already got back in the gym. I gotta gain this weight back.

how long were you on it? it took me a few months to get my appetite back on wellbutrin, but it did eventually come back. I tried going off it once and when I went back on I had the same problem. makes cutting super easy, though.

>Be 260 @ 6'4"
>Terrible Asthma
>Need my inhaler with me at all times
>Start losing weight
>Now 185
>Haven't used it in months.

was diagnosed with ITP, basically my body was killing all my blood platelets. They put me on prednisone for 2 months. Gained fat, lost muscle. In january 2016 I got off of it.

pic related, Janurary 2015 (Im the guy obviously)

This is me now, January 2017

I was only on it since like October. I liked the energy it gave me but I can get the same shit from caffeine without starving to death.

I'm also on Wellbutrin, I've been taking it for over a year. Shit is fucking cool, though. I have tons of energy all day long, as well as always being in a "who gives a fuck, I'm happy" type mood.
I do find that I generally don't really have an appetite. But it's not hard for me to follow a diet, regardless of appetite.
Your body becomes quite tolerant to the effects of caffeine. My body has not stopped feeling this way, since I started taking Wellbutrin.

Your head is a dumb.

>kicked a medication

Is this seriously a thing? Lmao just stop taking it holy shit. If you don't have the willpower to stop taking a fucking medication then you are literally a beta faggot.

Been on plenty of medication and as soon as I started feeling the negative effects, I'd stop taking them. Only retards would take SSRIs and amphetamines long term.

Ritalin is fun. I take it when I want to party and talk to people. It makes it interesting

Hey stupid, withdrawal often doesn't work like that.

>Been on plenty of medication and as soon as I started feeling the negative effects, I'd stop taking them.
Now suppose, dumbass, just suppose, you everloving fucking dumbass, that we're talking about things that we were taking for years. Things that we were put on at an early age, and basically had people checking on to make sure we were taking it.

Jesus. It's not even fun retorting you. You're a sad guileless ape.

Im a fatty and use an inhaler, although it has been getting easier now, lost a stone in 3 weeks.
>tfw 21 yr old UK fag wont be allowed to join army until atleast 26

(also thanks for FPH threads, they really do help)

Hey dumbfuck, it's not negative effects.

It's positive effects, but they're linked to a PILL. Something that doesn't belong to your body.

Think about this.

Because it's that simple after you think about it.

Perhaps you need a pill for this.

Medication is a meme.

Good food, exercise, fresh air and sunlight directly to balls is all you need