What's the best way to become a Chad, Veeky Forums? I need to get laid ASAP

What's the best way to become a Chad, Veeky Forums? I need to get laid ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Pennsylvania-Arrest-Sex-Abuse-Rape-Boy-Furries-Bucks-County--412099143.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*raises paw*
U-uh, user, um
*blushes* X3
If you want to get laid, then um..
*swishes tail* >w<
C-call me sometime hehe

Lift for hypertrophy, cut for vascularity, learn how to be funny, put more effort into grooming yourself.

We can't stop til the rivers run red with furry blood

pretty much this

also stop looking at women as special and just talk to them like you would anybody else

obviously though you have to incorporate playful flirting and shit if you want to get anywhere near sex

these are things that can be practiced though, but you sound desperate as fuck

fastest way would be to do all said and go to a club and try picking up chicks there, after a week or two you'll get used to rejection probably and you'll start to understand what is meant by the "just have fun with it" mentality

good luck

I'm 6'2" 20 years old and muscular and I can't get a girl. Currently I'm in my weight loss phase. I don't understand women at all and I know short skinny dudes who do better than me. The only women that liked me I had to turn down because I knew the relationship would be unhealthy.

Is your face too ugly?

Could be my glasses. My worst quality is my big forehead otherwise everything isn't too bad.

I'm 30 and I still get utterly CRUSHED any time a woman rejects me.

I'm talking to the point where I lose focus of everyday tasks for weeks, even possibly months on end.

I was talking to a woman last November and she basically said she isn't interested. It's Feb now and I'm still down and out because of it. Barely speaking to anyone.

I can't fucking do this to myself anymore, I'm about to just give up on trying to get laid at all. Everyone says that pain of rejection goes away eventually the more girls you ask out but it fucking doesn't, it never gets better, if anything it just reinforces all the negative beliefs I have about myself.

At this point I am probably too far gone to actually be able to find a woman and have a healthy and successful relationship.

Are you ugly senpai?

Disregard women, acquire gains

They'll flock to you

Why does the post with repeating digits have to be so wrong?

My height is ugly (5'7) but facially and body wise, no, I'm above average facially (blue/green eyes, high test jawline) and well above average body wise (lifting half a decade)

>somebody spent time making this image

Furries are usually very friendly, I don't get the hate.

It doesn't matter how friendly you are. What matters is that your fandom sexualizes animals.

it does get easier but you can't have such a bad train of thought that every time you get rejected you think "Oh it's cause I'm shit"

she's not there to 'save' your or something user, a relationship is sharing mutual attraction and benefits for each other

you are never far too gone unless you're dead or terminally ill

mostly saying this for the lurkers who might think they have it bad just cause they read some shit on Veeky Forums

you have to know your worth, and you are worth much more than anybody else can tell you

Holy shit dude get over it

Stop being a pussy and come to terms with the idea that not everyone you meet will like you, romantically or otherwise. You sound like that kind who broke down and cried when the other kids played keepaway with you. Why do you care? There's literally billions of women on the planet that you can talk to, why give a shit about someone who obviously didn't care?

Shit just the other night I finally snagged the girl I wanted to get closer to. She came over, and we fucked but it was absolutely abysmal sex (on both our ends, she was dry and I couldn't stay hard unless she was riding me because of how dry she was, but she wouldn't use lube). I woke up the next day, we had some coffee and made a couple awkward jokes and I took her home. Haven't talked to her since but I don't let that shit bog me down because what's the point? You won't always do your best and not everyone you want will want you. But women have the keenest sense for desperation and loneliness and its like bad BO to them. You sound like a sadcunt and they probably realized it and noped the fuck out

>Someone is whiteknighting against it right now

Becoming a chad isn't always possible.

>Some of the attributes that makes a chad is genetics.

>F.ex. You have to be born with a strong jawline and a proportionate body. If you face is fucked up, that can't be fixed.

>Also personality. You can't have autism and expect to be a chad. That shit will never go away.

Pic related. A classic example of a typical Veeky Forums guy with severe autism that probably can't be changed.

> But women have the keenest sense for desperation and loneliness and its like bad BO to them.

How the fuck?

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Pennsylvania-Arrest-Sex-Abuse-Rape-Boy-Furries-Bucks-County--412099143.html

Not the OP or anyone else in this thread for that matter, but I wanted to tell you: You start off saying 'get over it' a thing that no one relates to when they're IN the funk, and then you call them a name. This practically guarantees EVERYONE ignores your advice. I promise you, you have never helped anyone online in your life.

Advice is received well when the adviser acts like someone they aspire to be. And you come off as a one-dimensional douchewaffle. If you actually intend to help people, use some of the self-awareness you boast about having.

Also, stop with the tired of 'literally billions of women' line. Within a 50 mile radius, and then accounting for age bracket, relationship status, and remotely similar interests, it really narrows down. Oh and then there's hypergamy which can't be negotiated with.

>But women have the keenest sense for desperation and loneliness and its like bad BO to them.
Have you ever heard of a Catch-22? How is someone without any success supposed to have one? This is a field of study where you don't really learn much from the failures because women aren't honest.

Chads are born, not made

You can, however, be less of a sadsack. But it's a pretty holistic lifestyle change that you're undoubtedly too lazy to do

Sounds like your problem is purely psychological. If you're 30 and still can't deal with these emotions, I suggest you try to get help. (Psychiatrist) They can teach you ways to deal with your emotions properly and significantly improve your life quality.

Could you people give the OP the benefit of the doubt? Like, jesus christ. Imagine more than one person is reading the thread for answers.

What a worthless mindset you've approached this with. You call him lazy and don't even apply YOURself? Go into more detail.

nonverbal communication (the way you carry yourself, gestures you make, how you behave around them) and the way you speak

If he could afford to burn money on therapy he'd probably have the money to make a lot of these issues non-issues.

Therapy is bullshit anyway.

Small things that you probably don't even notice. For example:

>responding to a text "too soon"
>treating her "too nice"
>texting her "too much"

simple stuff

What's the point of your reply and how does it help the other user wallowing in self-pity?

>Therapy is bullshit anyway.

nah, it's very healthy to have someone you can emotionally open up if you don't normally have anybody like that in your life

These aren't skills you can sharpen from no-win scenarios.

The reality is that there aren't many chances for encounters out there unless you're in a big city or something.

With online dating you have no opportunity to use 'game' at all, and women have no way of knowing who they like by how they carry themselves, so they default to tall because tall people tend to be treated with respect all their lives and don't have much damage.

>nah, it's very healthy to have someone you can emotionally open up if you don't normally have anybody like that in your life
If you have money to spend on it, you have money to spend recreationally and get it cheaper and better from other sources.

Imagine, you will, just buying a jetski instead.

... Absorb what I just said to you. Don't bother responding.

I won't be reading any responses to this post.

If this is how you typically react to rejection you're in no position to give advice.

Also you did not help that user at all, while the guy calling him a bitch ass pussy actually did.

>I won't be reading any responses to this post.

lmao who cares, nobody was holding a gun to your head anyway

jetski != therapy money but I get what you're saying and I half agree. some people just aren't comfortable being that emotionally open with acquaintances

>jetski != therapy money
Niggaaaaaaaaa you think therapy works with one session? And that half of it isn't just ".. And how do you feel about that?"

>while the guy calling him a bitch ass pussy actually did.
No he didn't. I assure you.

If you shit on a cake, no one is going to touch it.

They literally on a constant basis deal with beta orbiters trying to flatter their way into the girls' pants. Talk to a woman like a person instead of a girl one time and you'll hear all about so and so who always says the cutest things but won't ever leave her alone. Every single girl I've ever even had an extended conversation with has said the same thing

That's not my problem. If they're so conceited with their own problems that they can't understand how someone else broke out of it that's their problem not mine. Took me a while to get over depression and that's how I did it. I woke up one morning and said "why am I being such a pussy? Why can't I just get over it?" So I did it. Simple as that

And then you talk about shit like "catch 22's" and "no win scenarios". All that is, is pure unadulterated bullshit. If you complain about lack of girls nearby, move. this is America after all, or at least some European shithole but you're still allowed to move

You're just quoting /r9k/ memes to try and make up for your inability to take a risk or learn from mistakes

>talk to them like you would anybody else
Doesn't help when you're autistic to begin with.

It's like he just read "How to win friends and influence people" and tries to apply the concepts while lecturing everybody else.

Half of it isn't "And how do you feel about that?" unless your therapist is a total /fraud/, that's like the biggest meme perpetrated by movies and tv that people just regurgitate

where do you live that a 6month sesh with a therapist would cost upwards of 2k?

>You're just quoting /r9k/ memes to try and make up for your inability to take a risk or learn from mistakes

these are some of the dumbest excuses that keep people from improving

>That's not my problem.
Yeah it is. You share a planet. And you're not just solving problems for one person, this is a public forum, dumdum.

>Took me a while to get over depression and that's how I did it. I woke up one morning and said "why am I being such a pussy? Why can't I just get over it?" So I did it. Simple as that
That is the DUMBEST story I've ever heard. A better orator would know how to describe this, but you're a bag of rocks so you go "BADDA BING BADDA BOOM, DONE. SIMPLE. BOOM! WAPPA. EYYYY" You remind me of every single shitty business owner on Kitchen Nightmares. A blindingly stupid nucleus of unearned confidence you can't divine anything useful from.

>You're just quoting /r9k/--
AAAHP. Stop. Put a quarter in the jar. Pay the toll sir. Rules is rules.

Also one more thing.
>If you complain about lack of girls nearby, move
BADDA BING BADDA BOOM. MOVE. SIMPLE. EEYYY C'MON THE ECONOMY IS BUSTLING AFTER ALL EH? SHUTTLE ALL YOUR THINGS TO A VASTLY DIFFERENT PLACE AND LEAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS BEHIND. SIMPLE. BOOM. WAPPA.

You're a dope.

Do you me? (The post you linked to)

If so, I never read any of that self help BS, mostly because it boils down to what I knew but hadn't yet put into action. You basically don't give a shit about things and focus on making yourself a better person all around. People see the effort you put into yourself and recognize that it takes perseverance and effort which leads to confidence, which (surprise surprise) women love. It's almost like a side effect kind of thing, at least that's what I've found

>Half of it isn't "And how do you feel about that?" unless your therapist is a total /fraud/,
There's a lot of them.

I mean the retard complaining about your posts

Don't encourage this mongoloid, sir. His advice is shit and you know it.

Depends what therapy he signed up for. Person centred therapy is essentially nothing but the therapist asking leading questions for the client to answer. Many of these questions end up being "How do you feel/think..."

>Shave, do a face mask, get a haircut and take a nice shower until you feel clean
>Throw out all of the clothes that don't fit you perfectly or don't represent the alpha male that you want to be
>Go buy new clothes that DO represent the alpha male you want to be
>Start to lift weights and stick with it
>Eat clean as often as possible, quit eating things you know are garbage and make a habit of drinking more WATER

Doing this alone will help boost your self confidence. Past that?

>Attempt to compliment or make small talk with 1 stranger a day
>Learn to have an outcome-independent mentality
>Do something that makes you nervous, conquer your fears as often as they present themselves to you
>Adopt an abundance mentality and be comfortable with rejection, knowing that there are plenty of other opportunities out there

Honestly, you just need to put yourself out there and roll with the punches. Nothing will help you succeed unless you are out there taking action.

I don't really think people like you want advice in the first place. You're prideful but admitted you were about to give up; what a bunch of bullshit.

Beggars can't be choosers when you weren't choosing shit in the first place. My advice isn't for you, it's for people who actually want to improve themselves. I'll see you when you realize how fickle what you were defending with your pride is.

If your advice ever involves 'move' you have failed.

>Beggars can't be choosers
You're whiteknighting, silly.

I thought you weren't going to be reading responses to that post.

Oh yeah some other things

>Clean your apartment/living space and get rid of junk that you don't need. Learn to live with fewer items of higher quality
>Clean your car and get it washed, better yet - wash it yourself to see the results of what a little effort can do
>Get a job if you don't have one, and if you do have one, put in a lot of effort and try to get shit done over the next few days. Stop procrastinating, set goals and smash the shit out of them
>Set up a debt repayment plan, and plans on how to save and grow your money once your debt is paid off. People can sense insecurity, and financial insecurity is one of the most common
>Pick up any nonfiction book and read it. You'll feel good knowing that you were able to commit to reading a book and actually finishing it

Sir why are you addressing me?

Because you're just a submissive beta bitch, how hard is that for you to understand

It didn't.

>Beggars can't be choosers

This isn't referring to women, this is referring to making dumb excuses for any and all advice instead of replying with whatever doubts you have about it. Acting prideful in an anonymous forum when seeking help is about one of the dumbest fucking things you can do.

>this entitled post

Holy shit lmao dude you're salty as fuck. This guy hits the nail on the head but I'll elaborate a bit too. You're just like a standard SJW. You want the entire world to change according to your personal wants and desires and world view

But whenever someone tries to offer you an alternative or even something that doesn't quote line up you plug your ears and [autistic screech] until you get your way or the person walks away. I'm throwing my advice out there because that's what worked for me. If you think I'm wrong and that you can change my mind by being verbose on a Vietnamese basket weaving teletype forum you're sadly mistaken

Duuude, you can't do that shit to tay tay, she lurks bro. Not cool.

This is generally good advice, too.

>shave
Stopped reading there. True Chads grow a beard.

A lot of this stuff is sabotaged by the recession we've been in for 8 years.

Record number of people still living with their parents. Very few people hiring to anything above minimum wage. Everyone wants experienced applicants but no one is willing to train. College is a scam and god help you if you take out loans.

And that's not getting into the innate issues of being a single-parent child. Another record number of this gen. Moms can't raise sons to be wolves. The necessary parts for that working clock just aren't there.

Obviously, these people are gonna have a lot of questions to make up for what they didn't experience growing up. Maybe the 'alphas' just aren't aware of this. That's almost what I'm hoping, because why so many people in this thread feel the need to shit on top of the shit sandwich these people were given, I will never understand.

>expecting females NOT rejecting him while being 5'7 sub human

fucking kek

If you had shown me a blank piece of paper instead of typing what you just did, my reaction would've been about the same.

Read:

>Book of Pook
>How to Win Friends and Influence People
>Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

If you like guys growing a beard might help, personally I noticed women responded better when I was shaved clean.

that picture is Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>dumdum

you're a faggot and you make your parent's ashamed

Yes, go on?

>someone doesn't know what whiteknighting means

Sorry man, but you have a really negative outlook and are selling yourself short. Take the opportunities that are there and create new ones whenever possible. Life isn't about sitting in your parents house complaining about how the man has you down. If you're scared of debt, take out a loan and realize it isn't the end of the world. Go lease that apartment despite barely making enough for rent. When you take risks, you will find that you are more motivated to find a way to make it work, and less motivated to be a pessimistic loser

The point is to get clean and presentable. If you have a beard, clean it up, if you don't or can't grow one, shave your face.

>I'm throwing my advice out there because that's what worked for me.
Ah yes your advice

>I WAS THIS WAY.
>AND THEN I THOUGHT 'WHY'
>AND THEN CHANGED IT
>WITH NO RELAPSE WHATSOEVER
>IT WAS A VERY SMOOTH TRANSITION
>AND THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD EXPECT
>EXCEPT NO OBSTACLES
>I WON'T DESCRIBE ANY
>BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE

>If you're scared of debt, take out a loan and realize it isn't the end of the world.
Are you fucking insane dude.

This has destroyed so many people I can't even begin to tell you.

I think it's hilarious that you called him dumdum in an argument. I'm sure he's closing the thread to go lick his wounds right now. You sure got him, user.

>BETTER SIT IN MY BASEMENT AND CRY ABOUT WOMEN
>THAT user CALLED ME A PUSSY
>MY FEELS

Dude don't just insult someone when your advice meets a little bit of resistance.

Your advice would be great for the 90s. It really would.

Adjust it for what's actually going on though. Did you know that banks don't actually give out loans for people hoping to make small business anymore?

It's a funny sounding word. Like nincompoop. You confused me for wanting to be scathing? I'm sorry to hear that. Please get that checked out.

Do you want him to give you a detailed description of every obstacle he faced and then a walkthrough with tips highlighted in red marker so it will be a bit easier for you?

:^)

His advice, while incomplete for your specific brand of problems, is still solid. Sometimes all you need to do is get out there and start solving your problems instead of thinking about shit so much.

>Do you want him to give you a detailed description of every obstacle-
Yes.

And I didn't read the rest of your reply.

I'd wager thinking about shit so much and being stuck inside your head is why so many people are as fucked up as they are. They have all these weird strawmen they've built up for people when the raw reality is leagues different.

Commit sudoku, hope that reincarnation is real and that you get lucky.

Get what checked out, you fucking autist?
You tacked dumdum on the end of a sentence where you were being critical of another user. How else am I supposed to take your childish name calling?

>Get what checked out, you fucking autist?
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

Alright I've wasted enough time replying to you. There's enough info from what I posted for somebody who wants to improve to take the first steps in doing so. I honestly hope you become a better person, but to each their own. Good luck other anons.

Never once did I say or even imply that I never faltered and relapsed. You jumped to conclusions based on your preconceived notion of me (a stranger on the internet). Then you constructed a simple straw man (look I read the pol sticky too!) and tried to bash me for it

Like said, what do you want? You want a 10k page book of itemized lists of stuff to do exactly to the letter? I only have 1500 characters to type out my advice as concisely as I can and that it, in its most basic form

You wouldn't take it even if I did that for you, as the rest of your posts show

This is so true, I'm always so surprised or think it's a prank when I find out from someone else that some girl wants me.

I live in my own reality where I think no one can actually like me because I'm not worth i or something and have to fake my attitude in order to function normally.

Sometimes "try not giving a fuck" is the most solid advice you can give.

Please stop posting in this thread

>go to doctor
>so, what brings you in today, user?
>well, doc, this guy on a cambodian charcoal rubbings forum was arguing with another guy and he called him dumdum
>and?
>and I, uh, thought it was funny
>this is very troubling, user. let me run some tests
Still waiting for the results. Keep me in your prayers, guys.

God damn dude. Do you think Red Riding Hood would be the fable it is today if the wolf only showed up at the very end?

Learn how to describe something so it has the most impact. Tell THE STORY.

If you are irresponsible than it will destroy you. If you take out a loan for school and go to school and make payments as request and even pay more than required, you will be fine. I've paid off $40K in student loans over 2 years while only making $36K/year

No, my advice is for people who want to execute and achieve their goals or ideals and not be stuck into the same pattern of lulling around being too scared to do anything with their lives. Stop being a loser and go live your life. It is easy as fuck to get a loan if you aren't a fucking retard and have the proper financial history.

Honestly you must not have any experience with banking to think that banks don't issue loans for small biz anymore. Small biz loans are backed by the SBA and GUARANTEED for the lender even if the customer defaults. Banks will go OUT OF THEIR WAY to help you get approved. You are a fucking idiot.

BUT HOnESTLY WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MAKING STRIDES TO BE A CONFIDENT AND SUCCESSFUL PERSON? YOU ARE JUST TOO AFRAID TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND PREFER THE COMFORT AND SECURITY OF BEING TAKEN CARE OF

You first

Never

>Honestly you must not have any experience with banking to think that banks don't issue loans for small biz anymore.
You have no idea what I'm talking about then! LOOK INTO THIS.

The fact that you are deflecting so hard is hilarious. SBA LOANS ARE BACKED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND BANKS WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP GET YOU APPROVED.

I KEEP ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUING EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT

HELP ME

>gets btfo
> REEEE STOP SAYING THINGS I DONT LIKE

Every time

What does that analogy even mean

>What does that analogy even mean
You're too dumb to help people.

Don't try it again.

>"how do I be Chad" thread
>devolves into autistic screeching match between bitter virgins
Loving every laugh