I need advice I'm stay at home mom who is 5mo pregnant...

I need advice I'm stay at home mom who is 5mo pregnant. Husband is away and I have been working on toning my legs and butt, squats, leg lifts (like most women in yoga pants do) seems like it works, the scissors where you lay on your side and lift legs but I have 2 weeks till he comes home and I want more tone I can tell a difference from my workouts but I need more lift can anyone given me advice?

I honestly have no clue what I'm doing here so please be gentle with criticizing me

if ur on the computer who is watching the kids right now

jesus take some responsiblity you don't want your husband to come home to a dead kid

No one is going to be gentile. Be prepared for a bunch retards acting like assholes because it's the internet.

Try incorporating some walking and eat clean. I'm not sure if working out while pregnant is good or not so I'll leave it up to you.

Actually there down for there nap and figured id take that time to get advice.

Hey no need to be worried.

It would be best if you posted pictures of your current body so that we can give more custom advice. Blur/crop out your face obviously.

you know SIDS is a leading cause of death in kids who die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome while napping, don't you?

How the fuck did you even find this place? You can't do shit in 2 weeks

Walk and stretch and nothing else.
You can't tone, your pregnant eat well and lose your weight after you give birth.

how have your mammary glands changed since before your pregnancy ?

do you have any progress pics to share ?

radiant and beautiful, they say.

>just asking.

I'm in the same room with them no need to explain any further.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Thanks for the advice

be careful michael jackson got hemmed up over that shit

BRAAAAAPP
>ooh babe can you do that leg lift again
BRAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>SNIFF sniff sniffff
>that smell, that smelly smell that smell of protein powder mixed with peanutbutter jelly sandwich so delicious

Babe can you do squats now while I spot, just stand right there, ok load up these weights, now easy babe just get down in a squat position, and push right up with your heels
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

>Stops spotting, falls back from BRAAPP smell and is smiling on floor

Hon are you ok? Did I squat well

>y-yes babe that was beautiful please go ahead and do more sets, do 10 more squats and well move on

Uhhhh not sure if this is troll but thanks for the concern I know this is 4 Chan and it can be brutal lol I'll be ok

Do you need a napkin

multiple (2-4), 5-15 minute exercise sessions per day, coinciding with chores or other daily duties. mix up cardio/high intensity exercises with lower intensity/static exercises. there are thousands of 5-15 minute youtube videos you can move along with or steal from. other than that, eat clean.

>not having a Mexican maid do your chores
>the Governator

worst advice ever
enjoy your no gains

1. It takes more than two weeks to get results
2. Bodyweight exercises aren't as adequate for legs as they are for the upper body. The lower body is stronger and can handle more resistance, and therefore, requires more resistance to stimulate growth.
3. Ignore yoga pant lady's and listen to people who actually lift

Yeah okay sure thing buddy

requesting that comic about a woman asking on Veeky Forums only to have Veeky Forums shitposting about bread

If you're carrying around that weight pretty easy you should be able to do a bodyweight squat.

Squat down 5-10 times for a warmup with no weight. Then load up your body weight on the bar and squat it 5 times for 3 sets.

This is far and away the best way to tone your legs. Squatting. You can also do good mornings, but I'm not sure how far you can bend over.

Thx for the reply when I do my squats I have 2 20lb dumbells that I hold when doing them is that OK as well?

2 hours have passed
No proofs
Okie Veeky Forums
Don't pay attention to this roastie anyways

>I live in London. Please be in London.

>toning

Listen here you stupid whore talk to your doctor about what lifts you should do to increase strength and muscle mass in your legs while your carrying a fucking baby because your childs life is more important than whether or not your husband want's to bury his cock in your asshole immediately.

I second this

Actually, orgasms help a woman prepare for child birth and help her emotionally. That's not even mentioning how they go into full multiple screaming orgasms mode when they are pregnant.

>t.man who would...help a preggers femfriend.

Got a source on that newfriend?
Ive never understood the deal, its common known fact that women have more orgasms and more powerful orgasms than men
Still, its guys who seek out girls to get laid while girls are more inclined to reject most guys who approach

Makes no sense but w/e

How is this worth endangering the baby again?