Goat milk is superior

Seriously this shit is better than cow milk by far. Its also alot easier for your body to digest. Cow milk is full of hormones as well which arent good for humans. Besides this, goat milk is more nutricious

Ancient greeks had some of the strongest people in history, they ate simple foods, protein, olives, bread and goat milk

>Pakistani detected.

>exaggerating minor differences
Get out you goatfucker!

>galactose is bad

only plebs drink milk

too much sugar

The only place where i would say it is largely better is that the farming practices for the majority of goat farms are healthier than what they use for cows. It's probably healthier as far as antibiotics, hormones, and the general health of the animal that its taken from.

>nutricious

How do you get nutricious from nutrition?

Superior milk incoming.

you get more sugar from your sips every day you fag

Should I be consuming skim milk or whole milk with my oatmeal breakfast?

>health food face-off
>neither foods are healthy

I drink almond milk from Allpro, is this healthy?
I have no choice, at one point I consumed around 1.5L of milk daily because I just loved it, then I lowered it down and since last time I had a food intoxication I turned mild intolerant to lactose.
tummy noise, bloated feeling and feel like crap

can tolerate some cottage cheese though

i can give you my nutmilk if you insist!

Human milk is best for gains

>literally just nutmilk with protein poweder pre-mixed into it
Why don't I just use water, add my pea protein powder to it, add some almond and cashew nut-butter, and give it a whirl?

stop sucking animals tits and drink plants milks you disgusting fucks

>tfw doing this because I turned out lactose intolerant due to stomach flu

fuck you vegans

Nah. It's not unhealthy, but the nuts contribute very little. It's mostly water. Low in protein too.

I'm lactose intolerant too, but I drink soymilk. 1 or 2 cups a day at most - I may not believe the hype about estogens but why take any chances? Tastes better and has more brotein.

Also, protip: the more fat or acidity a dairy product has, the less lactose it tends to have. So cottage cheese will be easier, cream cheese even easier, hard cheeses will be no problem. Also yoghurt and kefir should be fine (fuck me up personally though...) since the acidity breaks down the lactose.

I don't really mind it being low in protein, I easily get it from meat, fish and veggies. Also has added b12 vitamin and other shit

So that explains why also I'm having this natural yoghurt little cups and I'm fine with it

the two studies that show soy products cause gyno/raise estrogen levels were when the participants had like 19 servings of soy a day, if you aren't eating literally only soy products you'll be fine

>gram for gram, goats milk has a little more good stuff

>calorie for calorie, cows milk exceeds and has more good stuff

If you are trying to find out which is best to fit in your daily macros, then cows milk the obvious winner... and if you're giving a shit about the grams of protein etc in your food then of course you are going to care about macro efficiency.

I swear nobody these days has a brain. They just google shit and look at the presented numbers and believe that's the end of their research. They don't stop to think about the numbers they have read or how they fit into real world scenarios.

same goes for when studies claim meat is bad, participants eat meat daily/in excess and dont have healthy habits.

even processed meat in big portions daily only raises the chance of cancer from around 1% to 1.5%

>drinking milk

enjoy your acne

> hurr durr less sugar (less than 10% difference)
> Sodium about the same (20% difference)

whoever made this needs to get punched in the face

almond milk is a meme, it has nothing to do with milk

its basically flavoured water, so youre fine drinking it, but dont expect more from it than from drinking water

I kinda feel jewed out with it but it does taste nice and has a nice texture, totally not like water.

2.29euro per 1L though