Catching girls mirin

What do you usually do when you see a girl checking you out?

hide my red face

shoot her some brapps

do nothing then post about it here

Look at my phone in hopes she doesn't talk to me and get anxious. Pretend I haven't noticed, look for mires thread on Veeky Forums and memes, also look at chats and pics of my ex in hopes of crying.

>be me
>work in a jail
>start lifting again 4 months ago
>go from 105 bench to 200 in 3 months
>female inmates start asking me if I work out
>its the only attention I've gotten from females in my life
>can't fuck them cause I'll go to jail

Stare them in the eyes very threateningly

Start a thread about it

Ugh I hate this. I'm more than just a pair of disproportionately huge legs.

>be in jail
>full of dykes, but I prefer my bitches petite
>corrections officer is a qt, has even some small tits (gynecomastia)

>horny female inmates
Ma fetish you lucky bastard

Do nothing, lest my autism show.

I'd rather be mired from afar than reveal me true power level

>go to pay my phone bill
>fatty working cash register mirin hard
>spills spaghetti and can't talk to me coherently
>t-that'll be 100 dollars user
>oh shit I only have 80 bucks and I forgot my wallet.
>o-oh it's okay I can cover the rest for you I get paid on Friday plus its only 20 bucks anyway
>mfw

but ur already in jail hehe

y-you too...

fuk dat prizn pusy mane. we wuz swole n'shit.
>Don't actually fuck them, but hey at least you're getting female attention right.

You are a whore now. How does it feel user?

If walking, turn gaze forward and keep going. If sitting down some place where I can easily move, get up and leave making no eye contact. If at the gym, just keep doing my shit and as I move on to the next exercise, try to work away from her.

I am not a piece of meat, nor am I on the market

Wake up

fucking kek

>when you see a girl checking you out?
I don't

Ignore her and concentrate on lifting, she would make you jump through all the hoops because she would consider it an privilege that you are talking to her. I hate the fact that if or when you do approach her and want to talk to her, you will fighting for her attention againist her iPhone, because she couldn't put it down for more then 10 minutes at a time. Most are like this, there are exceptions, so that means that anyone that disagrees with me, I not talking about all females qt/carbiobunnies/whatever but most. It is a shame that they fall short of what their mothers and grandmothers were when they were her age. Again some exceptions.

>She is not paying attention
>Remind her that you are trying to converse with her
>If she continues, walk away literally or figuratively
I fail to see the problem

Chuckle to myself and ignore them. Doesn't happen very often because my bodyfat is a bit too high to get mired by younger women with normal taste, but occasionally middle-aged women and younger women who are obviously into builtfat dudes will shoot a glance.
Occasionally if I see the same girl doing it on multiple occasions I'll shoot some glances back, mostly just to fuck with her because I'm married and it means they'll keep doing it, which boosts my ego.

good input and I see your point, but if you have to "reminder her" that were conversating, it kinda depressing in a way. Total bro walking away on her insteading of standing there like a low value cuck hoping she be mutual in conversing.

If girls mire you, it means you are dyel as fuck brehs.

Get big come on, women should look at you with an odd look on their face, not a look of desire.

u guys even trying here?

Doing preacher curls
Saw this fit black chick, THIN with a defined ass
She starts doing dumbell rows
Focus on her ass while curling
She finishes and looks at me
Purposely keep eyes at her ass while slowly moving up to make eye contact
1 sec smirk and do another set
She happens to be on stairmaster when I go walk out
>Hey havent I seen you at uni
Got her number

I roid btw. Shit never happened like this natty
This even works at parties and bars now
Check her out
If she looks back make brief eye contact
Smirk and approach

The only girls mirin hard were milfs back in the day
I don't notice anything now but I got to the gym at weird hours when it's pretty empty.

They would compliment me and stuff. I really enjoyed their company.

If you make it depressing it is, but you could make it sound scolding which anyone with character would be ashamed of

What's wrong with milfs?

nothing. I liked them, they were my gym squad once my buddies quit. we used to gossip n shit a lot

How do you approach a milf at the gym. I can talk to girls my age fine but with milfs it just seems different. I can't tell if they're married or not

>we used to gossip and shit

So when did you turn into a huge flamboyant faggot?

wave my penii (plural) in her direction

how is impressive that QT inmate going?

>he doesn't gossip with the local soccermoms

fucking kek @ ur life

I want to be friends.

Is that so difucult?

steroids truly are magic

>women should look at you with an odd look on their face, not a look of desire

We say Things and then Magic babies somehow appear... Then we take those words back and sometimes get pooped on.

This is what has worked for me when I catch someone mirin. They usually will not look my way anymore.

I look at them and they look away embarassed

If she just starts starring at her iphone in the middle of a conversation, you gotta just walk away no matter how tempered she is dude, if she was mirrin she will most likely come back to you for a conversation.(And if continued just walk repeat)

And you missed a golden opportunity to repay her, by, I don't know, inviting her to diner ?

Nevermind, I didn't read the fatty part.