Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE
youtube.com/watch?v=8XC4Pzjh4Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's just lived a sheltered upbringing and his parents fostered the stupid outlandish shit he did by not telling him he's acting like a fuckhead. Also he claims some stupid shit having never had a headache before in his life, etc.

you don't have to watch his videos, friend

also
>mirin

He seems like a nice guy. Batshit crazy, but nice.
I'd like to play a duet with him someday.

i loved watching his videos like 5 years ago but he gone to absolute shit
probably brain damage from drugs

Nah, quite the opposite imo, his production values have gone up quite a bit since he got his new camera and some of the stuff he puts out now is really visually interesting, no matter whether its just workout vids or some of the weirder conceptual stuff he does.

I got into him during his bait bulking vids and I checked out more of his stuff and sorta dropped it for a while. I really got into his channel when he started talking about philosophy and meditation.

I don't really care that hes rich as fuark he seems really cool and has some pretty nice camera-work.

He is def woke to the point he seems crazy so I can understand that. Tried to get my friends into him and they were turned off by his shenanigans. To each their own I guess.

The quintessential pseudo-intellectual.

>He is def woke
actually kill yourself

I love Frank Yang and I think hes cute

This is pure art

youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE

fuck off ya cunt lol

Agreed mate, it's beautiful

>being this mad over the internet

You don't even know me, bro. Its okay I hope whatever hardships you're going through you make it out of a better man. We're gonna make it, bro.

He is generally retarded but his mirin vids have me jelly as fuck.
I hope to get the looks he gets one day.
youtube.com/watch?v=8XC4Pzjh4Tg

>being this gay

How tall is he?

I love Frank, yeah his parents were rich and had the silver spoon but who cares? I love watching him just babbling about some deep philosophical shit not because I want to learn from him but it gets me thinking. I also love his bulking videos where he just constantly eats looking like he's about to puke. The dude has achieved a lot, he is amazing at the violin, super aesthetic, fucked 100 girls in one year, and really knows a lot about meditation.

The dude literally wished you the best and you're being some little insecure bitch who thinks being caring is pathetic.YOU are the cunt,YOU should kill yourself ya??

Go back to bed sleepy sheep

Fronk is top tier shame on you.

He's a cuck.

>being THIS gay

/thread

That's because you're fucking normie scum

this

kill yourself tripfaggot

how about you do me and i'll do you, it's only fair