Let's seem them fatceps

Let's seem them fatceps.

Can't see past that gyno

i want to see those perky bobbies bro
no homo

It's not gyno. It's loose skin from being 400+.

Nice, now just lower your arm and squeeeeeze

Good job bro. Keep up the good work. Lets see how freakin huge thick solid tight you can get.

Really need to lose the weight, but I always half ass it..

I think you're actually a retard.

Arms look decent OP but pls cut

Natty?

Mirin bro, but you gotta work on them triceps...your arms could be top tier if your arm was in proportion

why is your phone in the shower

Yes

I know, they look like shit when relaxed, but are decent when I flex, don't know if there's much room for natty improvement or if my insertions are just bad

It's depressing when you're asking if he's natty.
I mean, don't get me wrong, he looks good, but he's just lean, he doesn't have an impressive amount of mass at all. (No offense, because honestly you look good, just not even close to looking like a /fraud/)

t. delusional 99% bodyfat 0 lean mass fatfuck that has deluded himself into thinking he has any muscle at all on his frame

At this point I think it's just a meme to ask anyone you think looks good if he's natty.

Nah, I think it just might be a weak long triceps head. Extreme narrow grip skullcrushers and narrow parallel bar dips are your friends :)

I can't even tell what's real anymore, people calling stick figures non-natty and people claiming natty+genetics when they got shoulders like boulders.

There are people that look like skeleton stick figure men on roids and people that look amazing and huge that are natty bro.

>Tfw biceplet

Clip your fucking nails you disgusting motherfucker.

Why is there a worm in your armpit wtf.

Everything on my body looks like shit except my shoulders. Though I can't wait for the steroid accusations citing that as a source one day.

>Obviously not the guy in the pic.

do u have a youtube channel and were you ex spec ops beardy mcfatster also wtf is a trapezius

why is ur nip in ur armpit

"fatceps"

strong forearms tho