Can we get a Veeky Forums recipe thread? Specifically good ones for cutting. Will post what I have

Can we get a Veeky Forums recipe thread? Specifically good ones for cutting. Will post what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFH5JomKpwE
m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
allrecipes.com/recipe/150297/emilys-chipotle-chili/
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That recipe sucks ass. It turned out watery as hell.

Also:
>european measurements

Top kek

I didn't like the shit either brah but I still have it saved. Somebody might be able to do something with it.

This is sadly the last one I have.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFH5JomKpwE

New meal prep tactic. I know, the idea of plastic bag food is gross/ ew cancer!!! to most people, but i dont give a fuck. Plus i buy food grade/heat safe bags for specifically this reason

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Some user posted a delicious looking cake a few days back with strawberries on top. I think they used cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Anyone got that?

Anyone have a recipe for portable brotein bars without carbs or any kind of flour? Most of the recipes I see for protein bars include stuff like maple syrup, or almond flour which is expensive and not something one typically has in the pantry.

I'm thinking something like flavored whey powder, natural PB, water and regular butter, maybe with some baking soda or something to let it rise during baking. Any ideas bros?

homemade protein bar

3 scoops protein powder
1 scoop coconut flour
bit of milk, enough to turn it into firm and pliable dough

shape it into balls or sticks or whatever
freeze it gg izi

nuts, peanut butter, molten dark chocolate covering, jam, cinnamon, all optional

this is a good thread

I like this recipe with an ounce of sharp cheddar on it.

allrecipes.com/recipe/150297/emilys-chipotle-chili/

I altered it slightly and use 3 chipotle peppers minced, a tablespoon of adobo sauce, 3 cloves of garlic instead of 2, and a minced serrano pepper.

Macros
>368 cal
>29g carbs
>16g fat
>26g protein

makes 8 servings.

>boil your oats in water

this

also
just soak em in whole milk and eat them when you get home from workout pussy.

terrible. why would you make a casserole with solid chicken chunks also all watery veggies. this would be better split up and with onion mixed into veggies and garlic/proper seasoning on chicken and fuck the milk.

Thread's over, go home.
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>that pulled pork
fuaaark, I wish I had a slow cooker

I'm an underweight (5'10", 150 lbs) dyel who has a tough time getting my calories in because I suck at eating.

Anyone have recipes that you can drink?

I'll start

>1 cup milk
>100g old fashioned oats
>1 scoop chocolate flavored whey
>1 tbsp peanut butter
>1 banana
>handful of almonds
>handful of ice

Comes out to ~850 calories and is tasty

why ice?

I like it cold. Just the cup of milk won't do the trick. Will still be mostly room temp

Keep your bananas in the freezer.

>> watery as hell
That's how zucchinis and tomatoes work, senpai.