What can I inject into my nipple to induce a tumor into breast gland? I want my gyno to get removed for free...

What can I inject into my nipple to induce a tumor into breast gland? I want my gyno to get removed for free, any serious idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15998589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my semen

A bit of enriched uranium would do it m80.

Fuck, I can't pay thousand of euros, I'm still studying. Shit is fucking depressing.

Extract the Americium from a smoke detector, it's highly radioactive.

Or just lose some weight.

It's true gyno

Then save up. Should only take a year or two.

Just buy nolvadex you faggot

It's not roids-induced gyno, pubertal gyno

post pic of nipples

Still works dumbass

It does not, fucktard.

Just get some Tamoxifen user. 20mg/day for 3 months.

>inb4 only surgery can fix pre-existing gyno

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15998589

I've asked /fraud/ you autist, it works

Different user here. Can confirm Nolva/Tamoxifen works on pubertal gyno.

It's not magic, won't make it completely go away, but it improves your situation a lot.

I'll try so

I hope it gets worse, asshole.

Fuck off, doctors say pubertal can only be fixed by surgery

Where do I get Tamoxifen from?

Fuck you, user.

Mr. Nipple eye

>Doctors say only they can treat gyno
Well no shit, Dr Shekelstein isn't going to tell you "Yeah you dont need me just get your hands on some Nolva."

I wonder where they make more money from....
Hmmmmm

seconding this where to get Tamox?

Not every doctor is a fucking jew

lol

not user but cheers

I can't even get motivated to work out again since no matter how good I built my body it will look like shit anyway because of fucking bitch tits. Shit's depressing.

breast cancer patients

Permanently or just while on it?

Any improvement leaves you better off than where you started friend.

Inject yourself in your own tits user, because YOU ARE CANCER

Sure, thing is im fairly well built but am still too insecure to even go to a beach with my friends and especially girls. It's literally the only thing about myself that im insecure about.

Permanently, but if you stop taking it and your E is still too high and T is too low it'll inevitably come back because that's the message the hormones are sending to your body.

It's not some magic bullet. All Nolva is doing is preventing E interacting with the gyno, so it can only ever get better, not worse.

Best bet is while taking it also optimize your T levels so when you come off it doesn't come back. Zinc, Vitamin D and Nofap are worth a try.

post pic, no one knows who you are here

>no matter how good I built my body it will look like shit anyway
if you don't lift it'll look like shit anyway even if you remove gyno

I mean I still do enough to maintain but not even close to 5 days a week like I used too.
Phone is dead. It's impossible to not notice when im shirtless, its pretty bad. With some more lose shirts its pretty hidden. It's pretty similar to this

I doubt most people would care beyond maybe a joke about how you have big nips. Just make a joke out of it and no one gives a shit.

I've seen way worse.

It's pretty damn disgusting looking, I can take some ball busting from the dudes but I cant help but think the girls would be disgusted.
Yeah, there are definitely more extreme cases, still enough to look like shit, though.

Question though, does Nolvadex cause thinning/balding hair? I think being bald is a bigger social stunt than puffy nipples.