Competitive Powerlifters of Veeky Forums

>webm dump

To celebrate the start of 2017, I've prepared this special thread in dedication to the competitive lifters of /plg/, the powerlifting thread of Veeky Forums.

This thread includes the entire collection of webms from competitions, of lifters that are still around here in 2017, at their best or most recent meet.

To start with, here's Filip aka Bodorio, becoming the national Champion of Sweden in the -105kg category.

Bodyweight 104.25kg
290.5/187.5/310
Wilks 472

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enRx1X7dQRI
youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next we have George, aka Isley, finally breaking the 400 wilks points with a 300kg deadlift!

Bodyweight 103.4kg
225/147.5/300
Wilks 404

I'm not too sure, but a friend of mine suggested to me that maybe this young fella might not want to have his videos posted here because maybe he doesn't want to be associated with such a place.

I don't know, a friend just suggested this.

Didn't he leave cuz of you? Haven't a lot of ppl?

And here's a big list of people who left because of me

- t. Tranny

No lol
Bodorio left for personal reasons.

Next we have Bryce, who became the national Champion of Australia in the -83kg category.

Bodyweight 82.25kg
275,5/155/280
Wilks 477

BRYCE HATED YOU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Bruce said you were a man

And here we have Twink Alex, who just competed in the USAPL.

Bodyweight 86kg
172,5/115/212,5
Wilks 327

And here we have Aaron, also known as Boardshorts, competing in the USPA back in late 2015!

Bodyweight 108.8kg
205/147,5/272,5
Wilks 369

Next, Rocco, aka Virtus, becoming the national Champion of Italy in the -93kg class!
Virtus has been one of the best and most consistent powerlifters of /plg/, despite being born with diabetes :)

Bodyweight 91.8
260,5/175/260
Wilks 440

>powerlifting

Seems that most of these guys are just making up for lack of HEIGHT and/or FACE and/or FRAME

And of course, Alex!

Bodyweight 91.5kg
255/152,5/242,5
Wilks 411

Are.you going to post blueshoes

fucking talentchads

Next up we have Underscore, also competing in the USAPL - the official IPF affiliate.

Bodyweight 105
182,5/110/220
Wilks 306

And here's Aaron, aka the famous Norsefat, biggest mf around, competing in the AAPF back in 2015.

Bodyweight 122kg
272,5/182,5/317,5
Wilks 442

lol remember when he was strong

And let's not forget John Haack, who won the world title in the -83kg class at the IPF World Championship 2016.

Bodyweight 82.8kg
298/200/315
Wilks 543

Stay in this thread, don't comeback to plg

Next we have Mystery user, aka MA Identity Known.

Bodyweight 90.4kg
205/117,5/232,5
Wilks 354

When did Haack go to /plg/?

And here we have Kevin Bui, also known as Kbooey, competing in the IPF World's Championship junior -83kg class!

Bodyweight 81.7kg
230/150/306,5
Wilks 463

Next we have Tzekk, who posts as Anonymous.

Bodyweight 90kg
182,5/107,5(no vid)/235
Wilks 335

And last but not least, we have Joe, aka BenchBro aka WorthlessBro

Bodyweight 97kg
182,5/162,5/200
Wilks 336

And a special mention to Captain Poutine, who only has photos of his competition.

Bodyweight 81kg
182,5/120/220
Wilks 356

And another honourable mention to the oldfag known as Jesus :) who competes in the IPF and shows up from time to time

Damn that grind.

Can someone post that Asian guy?

What asian guy?

sparrow?

There are at least 2 webms of this Asian powerlifter. One is his benching and when he gets up, he has this ridiculous v-taper and medium length hair. He's just aesthetic.

Lol, no.

Yusuke?

i miss filip

That's the guy! I don't recognize him in the first one, but damn, is that impressive! Thanks!

Post yfw you realise he's 66-70kg in these webms

There's another webm of him during a different lift. You wouldn't happen to have that one as well, would you?

Is his form going to fuck up his back?

It looks dangerous as fuck.

Nah, there's no weight or anything on his back. It's safe, you just have to work on your flexibility.

It's a safe position. This video explains why

youtube.com/watch?v=enRx1X7dQRI

Everybody you're fucking posting in this thread left BECAUSE OF YOU. You have fucking issues.

I weight 70kg at 5'8", but he's way stronger than me. What's his height?

Nice meme.

Not sure about his height, but he's not tall.

Why would anyone leave this board because of one poster? That doesn't even make any sense.

It's a meme. The people I've posted are all my friends, except like Bryce and Benchbro, but they haven't left.

This guy got Instagram, YouTube or something?

What do you mean they're your friends? You suck their dicks or something?

Is this that fucking frog guy?

I didn't know there were that many competitors on fit what the fuck

>those black/yellow shoes
those look great

Oh hey, weren't you doxxed? What exactly happened?

theres even more of us than this Tbh
join in

Adidas Powerlift 2s

Not sure about instagram. He has a channel on youtube but it's old and not updated.

I intend to compete next year at the latest, can somebody go through what a meet is like and how i'd organise it?

Trappy posting every decent poster he has killed as trophies, a really morbid thread

tfw 81kg w/ a 117.5 kg bench. where's my glorious promotional post

I invited people to give me their vids or webms to organise this for like 3 days in /plg/ :)

Damn... if you've never even seen one, best way to get a feeling of how it works is to start watching.

I recommend the Men's World -83kg Open Classic 2016, where you have haack vs gibbs vs hubbard. You can find on the IPF channel youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv/videos

How to convert vid to webm

Google webm for bakas, it's the first link