Milk

Make your case for what is the best milk.

>Raw

>Skim

>1%

>2%

>Soy

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/68/6/1413S.abstract
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/11194085/Does-drinking-milk-really-make-you-die-early.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homogenized whole Milk, which is not on your faggot ass list. 3.5% or bust nigga!

>whole milk not an option
more flavor than the options without tasting like cardboard. What are you even doing with your life?

>Soy
That isn't milk user. I personally drink raw un homogenized but that's just cuz I work on a farm.
This guy has the right idea. It would almost seem a troll op didn't mention it.

Whole milk d'uh

whole milk a liter a day at L E A S T

>Almond milk isn't even an option
Kys. Don't forget to activate it

Chocolate.

>Cutting unsweetened almond milk

>Bulking 2% Regular Milk

Cashew is by far the best for taste when combined with protein powder.

Otherwise I like lactose-free skimmed milk.

i just want milk that tastes like real milk

>lactose-free skimmed milk

You mean water?

>falling for one of the biggest frauds in history

dairy is bad

Drink Kefir

Ian there any downside to drinking lots of milk? Say half a litre to a litre per day... do the hormones fuck with you?

any other answer than whole is wrong

>soy
You're literally drinking female estrogen

What is it like working on a farm? How did you get that job? I'm debating dropping out of uni to do so

Raw, obviously. It tastes so much fresher and more flavorful.

Where did this hormones nonsense came from?

>tfw raw milk illegal in Australia

I don't mind the taste of skim milk. Is there any reason to replace it with whole while on a cut?

Well if you've taken on student loan debt I wouldn't recommend it. It usually doesn't pay well and is a labor of passion but passion won't pay your debt. A lot of big ranches will have free places for workers to live tho so that helps. I work on the place my family owns but farms always need more labor. If you're really interested drop by and just ask some local ones if they're hiring etc. Ppl come out to our place all the time just looking for work.

I drink whole milk while I am cutting. Why take all the goodness from it. Plus I have trouble getting enough fat. Too much lean protein so milk helps me reach that goal

>no breast
Never gonna make it.

Hemp

ALMOND MILK

You're an idiot.

I'm allergic to milk. Not lactose intolerant, allergic to milk.

What's my next-best option? I miss whole milk.

Sips

goat milk

Activated almond milk.

Kek

he's not wrong faggot

But he is. Phytoestrogen does not affect the human hormones because it's plant estrogen.

Mammalianestrogen found in cow's milk, however....

I usually drink an average of 750ml of WHOLE MILK per day

> glass of chocolate milk postwork out

>not drinking carbmaster
What the fuck is wrong with you guys

The irony LOL

>drinking Cow's milk
>literally drinking something that was designed for calves (baby cows for you fuckwits who know nothing about farming)

Humans are the only animal who drinks milk past infancy. It's literally the most retarded, cuckold behaviour imaginable. You might as well wear a fucking diaper while you do it you fucking infants.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/68/6/1413S.abstract

While we're talking about Homo Milk (3.25%). Why does it have less protein than 2% and chocolate milk?

2 cups of homo milk has 16g of protein, while 2% has 18g and 1% chocolate has 19g. What gives?

Never seen this before but I'm intrigued. Is this stuff legit or is it a meme?

>female oestrogen

Redundancy

this guy

humans are the only species that drive cars.
whats your point

bc who doesn't wanna go trap mode?

Why would you want non-fat anything?

Fats are highly important even when on a cut. Same with carbs, especially for lifters and endurance runners.

>not wanting max nutrients
lmao lightweight

> milk is designed for cows

so are eggs, I still eat 5 every morning. and eat

>plsnovegans

> more protein than skim milk

fucking marketers man

Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna drink liquid calories that are specifically designed to make the consumer fat. (When you're a baby, that's a good thing.)

One glass of skim milk with two tablespoons cane sugar is God tier

I like it because I'm lactose intolerant and it tastes like vanilla ice cream. I never really payed attention to the no fat part because I get plenty of fat from other sources. also I love almonds but I think almond milk tastes like shit. even the flavored kind.

While bulking it's whole milk- superior taste

on a cut it's 1%- you lost a lot of the fat, but still keep a decent amount of flavour from the cream.

What are you on about? Eggs are not for cows. Cows eat grass ans shit.

wrong again faggot

please send a source I'm sick of you jews trying to make men feminine

> milk isnt for humans
neither are eggs, their are designed for chickens. humans still eat them

>drinking the liquid jew
Milk isn't even good for you it is just a conspiracy to make you buy it. If it was actually good for you why would they need to advertise so heavy?

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/11194085/Does-drinking-milk-really-make-you-die-early.html

> these are the people on Veeky Forums giving you advice

this is legitimately the dumbest post in this thread

Fuck that, I chug half & half.

Eggs are not "designed" for chicken. An egg is just an undeveloped chicken? Do you think chickens eat eggs?

More like

>cutting: 2% milk
>bulking: whole milk

>you're post is dumb
>doesn't give a reason why
Ever wonder how most studies on the benefits of milk got their funding?

Two words: Milk industry

>Phytoestrogen does not affect the human hormones because it's plant estrogen.

That's not how it works vegan fag.

1℅

All the benefits of milk while minimizing saturated fats. Drink a couple extra cups a day without feeling bad about it

Eggs arent actually designed for cows. Do you actually think that? They are laid by chickens.

Why would you want to minimize saturated fats?

If you took phytoestrogen therapy, do you think you would become a sexy plant trap?

Because I get plenty of them from other sources and I don't want to compromise my health from too many

> being so new you keep taking obvious bait

shouldn't you be doing homework or some shit

> you didn't point out why my retarded logic was retarded
> even though anybody reading it knows it retarded

> it has advertising therefore it must be shit
stupid

> mfw 2 sets of trips wasted on this faggot

Because the serving size didn't change but there is less cream and therefore the volume it would have taken up is replaced by proteins, water, casein, and lactose leading to a slight protein advantage in the skim milk.

Drink milk. Down with the nazi vegan agenda.

Because Pepsi and Coca-Cola spend billions more pushing their poison.

Thanks.

Humans also have men that think they are females and then get their dicks chopped and turned into frankenpussies so they can date other men with frankenpussies because they are lesbian women born in mens bodies. What's your point?

pic related is best milk. its just milk

i drink 1%

You can buy it in Adelaide from this farmer dude from south. He has it delivered centrally. Its fair cheap too. He has been taken to court 5 times over it haha.

1% milk, because I think it tastes better and i'm fat enough as is.
>mfw 21% bf
Chocolate milk if i'm in the mood because it has 9g of protein per serving instead of 8g.

pls be b8

Chocolate

Not even memeing

uh dude. I think you need to read more.

you are horribly misinformed on both points

He's not on the 2nd see

What do you guys mean? I like the taste better, and I am fat, I can't be wrong on those points. The gallon says 8g per 8oz on my 1% milk and 9g per 8oz on my 1% chocloate milk.
I am kind of drunk, pls explain what is going on.

>he fell for the saturated fats are linked to cardiovascular disease jew scheme

Because some of us dont like drinking 20g of fat.

Almond or 1% when cutting

2% or Whole when bulking

This is the definitive answer. Now fuck off

You say that like it's a big number.

>Almond milk
>1g protein
Nigga I'm trying to lose body fat not muscle mass.

>eating cow's flesh
>ltierally eating something that was designed for cows (adult cows for you fuckwits who know nothing about farming)

Nah they stopped that practice after it caused mad cow disease.

Mix it with your protein you fat fuck

Then why wouldn't I just stick with the skim milk in the first place? Why buy from the supplement Jew?

Daily reminder that if you drink a lot of milk you should regularly check for tonsil stones

What are these? 5 pints a day my whole life never had an issue. Me thinks a troll is afoot.

Push back your tonsils with a q tip and check behind them. If youve never checked for them you probably have them especially if you drink that much milk

Basically its a calcified bacteria stone that lies in the back of your mouth. If you get one out and smell it, it fucking smells like death