Be on tinder

>be on tinder
>match with grill
>boring answers, shit like ‘’ok’’ and ‘’cool’'
>start messaging her ‘’how many legoes can you fit up your bum?’’ and ‘’I think I really love you’’ for a reaction
>she replies ‘’you wouldn’t want everyone at (gym name) to think you’re a freak would you?’’
>she’s pretty fat so I call her bluff (logical tells me how could this fat girl actually go to the gym, let alone know anyone there) and antagonise her further
>donaldtrumpWRONG.jpeg
>starts reeling off the names of everyone in the gym who she knows
>she’s actually good friends with most people in my gym, some of whom I interact with
>has probably screenshotted and sent the convo to everyone

Time to change gyms Veeky Forums?

Sure is, ya dun guffed OP

Hell hath no fury like a fatty with a vengeance.

Just go with it.
Maybe some hotter girl will hear about it and the lego thing will be exactly what she's into.
Sometimes the biggest mistakes lead to the greatest discoveries.
You might end up finding love after all.

Why do you care about some fatty's opinions and her haes friends? Tell them to fuck off and keep working out you beta.

The problem is that you right swiped a fatass.

>not right swiping everything every 12 hours

fuck her and her friends OP, if anyone asks tell the truth: she's a boring cunt and you were making fun of her

She's fat, she has no rights when it comes to laughing at people.

"yeah, do that fatty"
"bros, can't you see that i was messing with her? yeah, i would hang out with her, but she was being super fucking cold, so i decided to joke"

post her pic here as insurance

This
See many guys saying shit like that on tinder just taking the piss I've even seen guys i know post screenshots of them doing it to Facebook just for the laughs
Also its pretty obvious its a joke

i do the same
it's so fucking annoying when they swipe you and then they're boring as fuck
why the fuck are you even here, whore?

Go on tinder, screenshot that picture, open Veeky Forums on your phone, and post it. What kind of extra chromosome tard takes a picture of a phone screen.

>doesn't even look fat

This

I'm not a complete fuckwit m8, my phone's bust and I can't screenshot on it

That's one of the more flattering ones

why did you match with a fatty in the first place.

>ruining your elo

Then show a different one in a way we can actually see it. No one cares about your tard eyes.

>looking at my eyes

what are you, gay?

Who cares? Fuck her, figuratively.

>this hog doesn't count as fat in burgerland
lmao

>making jokes
>not taking a decent fucking picture
Kys

>literally asking a stranger on a cornflakes discussion and complaints board to take professional photos to appease your homosexual lust

Forget gay, you're a full blown fag.

>calling someone gay on a Mongolian dick rating image board
Do you not know where you are?