Memes from Veeky Forums that you fell for:

Memes from Veeky Forums that you fell for:

>do squats for the test boost, which will help your upperbody gains
>deadlifts are the most athletic move you can do
>girls care about how much do you lift
>cardio and HIIT kill your gains (they actually help a lot for clean bulking and cutting fat)
>manlets don't have chance at life
>hyperthrophy routines don't work
>volume training (drop sets, bodyweight work over your lifting sets) doesn't promote more muscle growth
>weighted dips are worse than bench
>clean eating

nice one OP, this is the first time I've seen one of these where every point has some merit

Bench is the biggest fucking meme exercise ever

Freeweight bench and dips are much better than it

>Freeweight bench

>free weight bench and dips
>weight...and dips
>weight...dips
>weight[ed] dips

wew lad nice digits

>yohimbine
>the SS is a meme meme
>nofap
>Scooby

>clean eating
>nofap
Not memes.

Fuck up idiot, nofap biggest meme ever.

Thank you satan

>dirty bulking
>gomad
>eating soy ever
>cardio kills gains
>you don't need cardio
>abs get trained without isolation
>you don't need to do legs

This one isn't a fit meme but I made it and fell for it

>you don't need to isolate delts
Now my triceps and biceps look weird because of the tiny dyel deltoid above it

W I T N E S S E D

> pic related is a meme

fuck. I just ordered some

Enjoy your panic attack, no hunger suppression and close to zero athletic performance while maybe burning a few ounces from your gut or maybe not.

Its not it works love this stuff i can take it in the morning and go 6 hours without feeling hungry

How did you read that and think "oh yeah, this makes sense"?

>steroids will kill you and/or are some magic bullet that will make you huge
>Anabolic window
>Pre workout supps
>Bro Splits are bad
>SS
>Smaller body parts, i.e. arms will grow without isolation work
>Pro hormones or SARMS being effective steroid alternatives - just inject you pussies

Veeky Forums always shills it.

next you're going to tell me White Monster is also a meme

is SS bad
i just wanna be aesthetic
at most i want to be able to carry a 150 lb person, so i don't care about strength

Yes, SS is shit for anyone who's been lifting longer than 6 months. It totally neglects bodyparts and by comparison gives other bodyparts excessive volume. It's unbalanced - and that's the kind of body it creates.

I have no doubt that it wont make you lose fat faster But it is a great appetite supresser

is it fine for less than 6 mo?

IMO yes, because it introduces you to the compound exercises you'll be lifting with for as long as you lift and makes you get their technique and application down. But after 6 months, move on. Don't get caught up in a numbers game of trying to lift more, especially if your goal is aesthetics

tfw you finally realize that getting truly Veeky Forums basically amounts to internalizing ALL the fitness memes like some autistic katamari roaming the internet in search of little bits of broscience

good thing its a begginers routine then

> STARTING strength
> no Intermediate strength

Any strength prioritised routine is going to be shit... or rather, less effective, than hypertrophy based routines for someone who stated aesthetics were their goal.

I dunno about any one else but i find beta alanine to be fucking fanstastic for a bit better endurance and recovery during and between longer sets

should have got with "weightad dips" missed opportunity

Where to begin. Had to sift through so much bullshit:

>cardio kills gains
>eat constantly to stoke the metabolic fire
>veganism is healthier for you
>breakfast is the most important meal of the day
>having a gf makes life inherently better (it's more like having a pet)
>clean eating
>intermittent fasting doesn't work

Never fell for "SS is a meme" because I was around when it started out as a running joke. I even contributed by reversing several fat loss progress pics from bodybuilding.com and putting SS progression stats on them, so I'm guilty for this. It's an amazing starting routine, but newfags took the jokes seriously (as they always fucking do) and started repeating it, but that goes for every joke-turned-meme on Veeky Forums.

>you can't lift for girls only, at some point you'll lose your motivation
Started lifting a few months before turning 21y/o, went from 21y/o chubbyfat virgin to 22y/o fit normie with 5 different chicks fucked in the year two thousand and sixteen of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ

Enjoy your impotence you impulsive cuck.

Agree with all except the clean eating thing. I get noticeably fatter much faster if I turn my clean bulk more dirty (with the same calories). Twinkies will add more fat than lean chicken, but similar bodyweight.

Is being aesthetic your goal? Post pic and routine then

SS is simply shit

I'm glad you try to live among people like normal person, but you are retarded anyway

you should do squat no matter what you fucking pussy
>same goes for deadlift. athleticism is literally irrelevant
some girls care but of course there are many things they care more about you autist
>endurance training does affect your gains in a negative way and so does HIIT but apparently to a smaller extent
manlets of course have a chance at life. however it is a simple fact that being a manlet is a negative, just like being excessively tall, or being ugly or stupid. if you and someone else are exactly the same except you are abnormally small you will get worse treatment from other people because we humans are superficial as fuck
>hypertrophy routines originate from sovjet roiders and theres no conclusive science that for normal people hypertrophy routines offer better results than strength routines. so just do what works best for yourself. if you arent a fucktard you will be able to tell what works better for you. I myself do my heavy compounds in 3-12 rep range and the rest in 8-12 rep range and that works for me. just dont take much more than 30 seconds for a set because then youre slowly getting into the aerobic range
of course volume training works but it works worse than just doing normal training. volume training is a meme
>dips are a shit exercise. bad for shoulders, there are many better alternatives. bench isnt really the best exercise either but better than dips and at least relevant to powerlifting
clean eating is not a meme

I hope my liberal use of greentext doesnt confuse any brainlets