That guy who goes *tsss... tsss... tsss* after every rep like he's powered by steam

>that guy who goes *tsss... tsss... tsss* after every rep like he's powered by steam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmB1G1K7v94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver#Strength_training
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's me! When I'm done with my set I go CHOO CHOO before I rack the weight.

It just helps, man. I don't know why.

gains train

>that guy who goes "HUUUUH" every rep even if it's just a warm up

>that guy who yawns between sets

> that would be me

Better then yelling or shouting after each rep

I though only maoris/coconuts did this when they boxed

It's a thing in Jap martial arts too
You're even judged on it
You have to show that you have the "fighting spirit"

Started tssing after watching this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=VmB1G1K7v94

On a related note my tennis coach encouraged us to exhale loudly/groan when we would hit a hard groundstroke or serve.

Serena?

>that guy who drives to a business and pays them money every month so he can pick their stuff up and put it down repeatedly

>coach nadal

Don't get me started on serena, she is terrible for tennis, it's a game about grace and finesse and this ape is simply larger than everyone else. Greats like federer aren't bigger or stronger than their opponents they outsmart them, but serena is just big. It's fucking awful to watch and there is no satisfaction in watching her be big, it's like if we took weight classes out of boxing and just watched heavyweights beat featherweights.

On top of that her attitude is terrible, she shits on smaller tournaments and doesn't even try, plus only plays the minimum amount to qualify for grandslams, she has no love for the game and I can't wait till she retires.

Who cares.

Well, if the game is so incredibly unbalanced by someone simply being larger, they should divide it into weight classes. This is like complaining about Shaq being big.

>This is like complaining about Shaq being big

not that guy but this analogy is completely retarded, basketball is a team sport where each player does his part, so each time Shaq plays he has a counterpart in the other team doing the exact same function as him, being big (center, pivot)

tennis is 1vs1, 2vs2 at most

then why aren't more female powerlifters getting into tennis for the easy millions?

There already is a form of weight class in place in that women and men play separate, but she has the trains of a man and plays in the womens, it's like a heavyweight fighting in a lower weight class.

so... evryone?

Because they ain't natty and everyone knows it

SHOOP AHH
SHOOP AHH
SHOOP AHH
HOOP AHH
SHOOP AH
SHOOOOOOP YEA

She obviously has the training and skillset of a normal player but her edge that makes her "the greatest" is her high test /size. She is bigger than everyone that's what it comes down to but she's not unskilled by any means. You over simplifying what I said doesn't actually discredit it.

nothing wrong with drilling an 'exertion' breathing technique as long as its not fucking grunting. wear headphones/earbuds retard op

>actually listens to the sounds of people heavily breathing and weights clanking
>complains about it

feels good man.

Bro i'm on a cut

gotta awaken that there spiral energy for the judges.

>pays them money every month
that guy is an idiot, you can get it for way cheaper if you buy a years subscription.

Yo so I've been going to a bunch of indie wrestling shows lately and the wrestlers all make that noise during matches

Wtf is it

Kek

That's more to mask the pitch of the collision of the ball with the racket. It makes it harder to predict the ball's movement after the bounce.

Expression of Chi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver#Strength_training

sheeeeeeeeeiit im a chink.

dont do anything this guy does. hes fucking lame.

man fuck you

>tfw i say "SSSSSUP" when i unrack heavy weights

the weights never respond, but i imagine they'd tell me something like "nm, u?"

We were always taught to do it in boxing because if someone counters and hits you in the gut you don't want your lungs full of air

wtf is indie wrestling

>Human works out at my automaton gym for some reason
>Complains about the noise when I vent excess pressure
>Gets some kind of saline on the bench, which corrodes my new plating
>Leaks methane fuel everywhere; how the fuck does he not run out?
>Keeps muttering about needing his pump, but keeps lifting instead of looking for it
>His tires are already flat
>I tell him there's a free one at the gas station across the street and he looks at me funny

>that guy that walks around with the gallon jug of water

i was under the impression that focusing on good breathing habits while learning the fundamentals kept you from gassing yourself. after a while it becomes second nature.

What is the fucking problem with that dude?

Dubs confirm aaaaallll aboard.

That's exactly why you never heard of it pleb

>that guy who yells "YUH" after every rep like he's really feeling it

Lol. Literally the dude I used to workout with before I moved. Kind of miss it even though it was slightly obnoxious.

TAKYON