Ideals thread

LGTSS

template

Holy fuck that's perfect

9/10. Everything's god tier. Well, except for the meme shades.

Blast!

>inb4 cargo flaming
I like to go to the beach and outdoor activities with them, maybe not camouflage color, just plain

Style #2 looks like a faggot, drop it

Noice

Girls look somewhat retarded. What kind of bike? I hope you're not a Harleycuck

404 core not found

these threads are the most homosexual thing on Veeky Forums familia

and that's saying a lot

cut your fucking hair, stop wearing cargo shorts, and stop calling women mlady

best one I've ever seen

good job user

bretty good
fashion is just tier and some of those girls are trash
based fucking goose
hair is trash and fashion is even worse, BRUTAL
hair and girls are trash
bretty good

you will never see a pussy in your life if you dress like that and dont cut your hair.
>have sex
>cut your hair
>go outside
>get a clue
im praying for yah user

are you a right wing redneck or something

Metalheads pull metalhead pussy. Goths pull goth pussy. Hip-hop niggers pull hiphop niggrette pussy. Its simple.

his fashion does not match a metal head and neither does his hair, its looks like a john wick wanna be

badboi4lyf

guys please help me curb my hunger. i tried everything. i just cant stick to the 1 can of tuna/ 1 apple a day diet. it sounds weird but i want to be this skeleton i envy those who have a low bmi and look like skeletons.

Baby goose/10. Ryan pls go.

6/10. What has Veeky Forums done to you?

7/10. Klokov Fonz mode works for me.

>What kind of bike? I hope you're not a Harleycuck
Ninja 650r. Pic related. Harleys are midlife crisis tier.

9/10. Everything's solid. Ultra Chad mode.

6/10. It's all so stock; cut outs from a Land's End catalog. Mandy Moore is a qt though. I give you a bonus point for that.

7/10. Respectable.

also

>some of those girls are trash
>Girls look somewhat retarded.
It's all the same girl.

late night ideals

great

[spoiler]it's "stock" because its all from the same TV show[/spoiler]

You should get treatment for your dysmorphia instead of coming on Veeky Forums and asking for people to enable you killing yourself.

Speaking as someone who is battling eating disorders that is not a road you want to go much further down.

Still trying to find the perf body goal so don't bully too hard pls

Not bad at all 8/10

hair is good, body isn't too bad either, but aiming to always look like you're about to go pop some wheelies on your ducatti is a bit meh imo. Girls are average too. 6.5/10

Awful hair, awful style, but I blatantly stole your rock climber girl and added it to my own ideals so I feel like I need to cut you some slack... 6/10

Klokov is always good in my books, I'd be amazed if you could pull that hair off irl. Style is good and i like the blonde qt. 7/10

Good bodies, slightly fuckboy haircuts and style, girls are all very different, but alright. 7/10

generic/10

feel like you couldn't pull off that hairstyle irl without being 8ft tall, but the body goal is alight and the girl is okay, don't like the style though. 6.5/10

like the body goal and harrison ford is a good goal to have. 6.5/10

Kek

Excellent call on the Fonz

A fellow balding man

10/10 grill

10/10, your ideals are definitely GOAT

Step aside.

>tfw high test is keeping me fat

your ideal dress sense gives me the impression that you wear a fedora, and hate a lot of women for putting you in the friend zone

Forgot to say, not *this* hair. buzzcut because curls

actual good taste here, lads

>a learner bike
>dressing like a modern day village people leather daddy
>calls Harleys midlife crisis cuck

Oh, ho ho ho there user, I sure... uh... see what you did there.... ah.... eeeeehhhh.... yea nah m8

what is with Veeky Forumss obsession with overly trendy and ultimately faddy hair, ffs

>thrive self-development
>dress like this

jesus fuck sure is young white male dressing-myself-for-first-time-since-i-moved-out in here

10/10, great taste, user

7/10, don't like the girls too much

6/10 great goals and clothes but lack of test for the grills and i don't like long hair

7, clothes are terrible

8, serious taste here

girl too chubby imo, but she have big tits at least, 6

gq tier fashion and mindless amerifat taste in women

5/10

obviously my style differs from what's common here, but this thread lacks people that r8 others

confused by body goals, those don't seem very similar to me (even if they were both the same skin colour), hair is a bit boring but solid.
7/10

i'm not sure if this is a troll or not, on one hand people on Veeky Forums are more often than not deluded retards, on the other hand you chose a legitimately fat girl that doesn't even have good fat distribution and 2 nearly naked dudes as style.
2/10

body seems solid, hair isn't my thing but works and girls are qt. style is blander than the dutch cuisine though

>fictional goal body
>unpractical hair
>only a suit as style
"what even is casual?"
>hightest gf
>implying you aren't using flawed concepts to cover up who you really are.
1/10

solid body, whack hair, decent style (even though i don't think it'll work with your hair) and i don't know who the girl is, but i'm gonna assume you like her for her personality
4/10

hair isn't for me but whatever floats your boat i suppose, can't properly judge style because of image quality, girls are aight
6.5/10

>fictional goal body
then again at least it's not an animu fuckboy
solid hair, boring style, edgy girl
6/10

can't really hate on the body, hair is decent if you're balding, style is cancerous if you ask me, girl is qt
7.5/10

ajajajaja lelelel GOAT
good thing this doesn't get repetetive

8/10 casual style is boring if you ask me though

kys/10

everything about this screams conservative to me, which isn't nessecarily a bad thing (who am i to judge) but it just seems forced AF

can only pull off the hair if you already have the body, even then it would look pretty forced. dislike the style although you at least ventured beyond button ups, jeans and a belt like 90% of Veeky Forums seems to get stuck on

> goof ninja shit

1/10

> style is "i pooped my pants diaper core"
> thinks anyone gives a shit about his opinions

0/10 now fuck off

7/10

9/10

I just don't like the rest