Gym Atrocities

What gym atrocities have you witnessed with the influx of NYR normies?

>jeans
>no shirt
>bent over
>cheat curls
>in the rack

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPgpY5zhyPE/?taken-by=pushpastthepain&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not squatting in jeans

kys faggot.

You know you made it when the jeans rip as you get to the lowest point and your asshole is in full view for everyone to see

>Curling in the squat rack

>everyone can see your asshole at the lowest point if your squat

Lower faggot,

saw a guy today in a sleevless shirt and tight chino shorts.
literally came in and was curling lmao1pl8 for reps then left

instagram.com/p/BPgpY5zhyPE/?taken-by=pushpastthepain&hl=en

ran across this guys insta today

rip ankles

Man I hope I don't end up on here. I've been a regular at my Uni gym for like 2 years, and I actually forgot my shoes at home, so I had to wear my havianas with socks. I looked like a fucking idiot, and people certainly noticed.

People who horribly try to lift weights they aren't ready for

Fuck you, I do this sometimes because the free weights don't go up in 2.5 or even 5 lb increments. If you wanna use the rack for something like squats, come ask me and I'll gladly fuck off for you. Pussy.

jesus fucking christ

boy u sure got me user gj

do it somewhere else than the rack.

how shitty is your gym it only has one bar

where else should I do bb curls?

Same place where I do my hip thrusts
At the smith machine

if you need safties for curls, you're dyel

I've been doing really bizarre lifts this year. Barbell pelvic thrusts, Overhead crabbies, Mad flex in the cable crossover, Barbell Jedi duelers, Dumbell Jedi duelers, etc. I feel like my strength is unorthodox but functional.

no

I don't need the safeties, do you know how much more retarded it would be to take the barbell out of the rack to go curl in the middle of the freeweight section instead of just curling in the god damn rack?

Do you not have empty barbells at your gym? I have this weird pin cushion kind of thing with barbells in it. You could take the bb's off of a bp, or just take it and use it and not be autistic about it, if you're doing a legit exercise it's not retarded.
>or you could do hammer curls since they activate both heads of the biceps better

which brings us back to my orginal point
use a bar thats not in the rack