Acne

Hey fitbros

Have been dealing with moderate almost sever acne for about 3 years now, I am 22 and there are no signs of my skin clearing up. in fact my body acne has been acting up even worst then before. Its hard to show off the gainz when you break out, or to mirin when you lack confidence in yourself. What are some ways you manage your skin for optimal gainz?

Also any online sources for accutane?

>22 years old
>aesthetic body
>low bf
>healthy diet
>optimal sleep
>still have acne

thanks brahs

Just take accutane. Go to a dermatologist and they'll give it to you ez. Six months from now you'll be good.

eat the booty for clear skin

in a bit of a pickle, im restricted from seeing my doctor because im at uni 200 miles away and can only get coverage with Derma locally.

Bump

Do you use soap in the shower. It could be irritating your skin. I has bad acne but it died down when I starred washing with just water

Theres no meme solution.

If you have legitimate acne it's hormonal and nothing you change lifestyle wise will effect it. That said go get meds from the dermatologist.

Where could I possibly order online?

AHA twice a day literally cured my acne. But I also change pillowcase daily, only use cerave cleanser, and avoid all dairy and sweets. But still got my scars from when I drank whey/creatine shakes every day so I'm still degenerate

But I drink whey like 6 times a day
>Mah gainz

>ice pimple 5 minutes, remove ice for 5 minutes, then reapply ice for 5 minute x 3 a day
>buy a cream to exfoliate you skin and make sure it has salicylic acid in it and immediately moisturize with non greasy lotion
>change bed sheets weekly

3 easy tips. I did this shit for one day and this huge ass pimple reduced in size and redness

Dat ass

There are a lot of online sources for accutane.

/sst is probably the best place to search, though.

Why do you do that? The recommended amount of protein per day is 0.7g/kg, so just tack on a little sine you're liting and bring it up to 1, or 1.4kg/kg and call it good, it's not like you can use any extra protein you don't need, and it puts some unnecessary stress on your kidneys.

See a dermatologist. I ignored my acne for too long and it got progressively much worse. I wish I went sooner.

Puberty can still still be happening at 22, so it could be your hormones. How often do you shower, and do you moisturize? Sometimes acne happens because the skin is trying to compensate for being dry and just fucks your shit up.

>cleanser
>Saliyic acid for minor issues
>Benzyl Peroxide for major issues like op image

Because they're damp which allows bacteria and mildew to grow.

Before resorting to meds make sure to cover your bases.

>Shower regularly
>Replace razors after 2 uses unless your skin is sensitive then throw those shits out once your done with them
>get 7 to 8 hours of sleep consistently
>drink lots of water and be consistently hydrated
>Stop eating shit food
>Stop drinking
>Stop smoking or doing drugs

Hasnt worked?

>Replace bed sheets often and pillow cases often like daily or every two to three days.

Still nothing?

>Stop taking hot fucking showers. Warm and then cold and make sure your towel is clean. Studies show towels are fucking dirty and should be washed weekly.

Your skin could just be really bitch made and need to taken necessary precautions. Only reason for accutane is chemical/hormone imbalance thats causing bad fucking acne.

No.
You fucking wash your face with 2% SA or 10 %BP depending on severity.

What worked for me:
> Change the pillow case 2x to 3x per week
> Wash face with Benzoilperoxide wash 2 x per day, wash hot, rinse with cool
> cardio
> don't touch face

If it gets really bad take Doxycycline pills, those are strong acne fighters.

Serious answer. I deal with acne like your pic and have been since I was in 20s. I've worked on my routine for 3 years and it's not perfect but it's working for me.

Morning:
Wash face with cold water
Use 10% AHA once/twice a week
SPF 50 Sunscreen (I use Aveeno)

Night:
Wash face with Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Cleanser (I've also used Cerave foaming and moisturizing cleansers)

Differin .1% (This is the key to my routine. It's a retinoid that's been recently available as OTC)

Moisturizer (I use vanicream, many people suggest Cerave)

That's it, do this everyday and it keeps my cystic acne down. It's not perfectly clear skin, but I've accepted I won't have that. Sunscreen is really important if you don't want to have left over red marks that won't fade for a long time.

Hey bro, just go to the dermatologist. I put it off for years as I only had mild acne, but was glad once I went. It's not as bad as it sounds, and it's way better to get advice from a doctor than random people on Veeky Forums.

Just wash your face, bro.

There is 1 cure.

Find the farmaceutic called "Dalacin T"

Apply it for 3 days, and you are fixed OP.

In my experience diet and sleep are the only things that affect it. I stopped washing my face, and stopped eating sugar, voila. I only get about one zit a month now at most.

I am already doing everything you've said other than the last point.
Might give that a try though hot showers are hard to quit. I am really tired of having to deal with this.

Reducing stress during the day by doing some breathing exercises has helped me quite a bit.

Disregard everyone in this thread. I used to have acne, and I tried everything; changing pillowcase often, creams, facewash, all of them are minimally effective. You know what has made me acne free the day I started it?

COLD. SHOWERS. EVERY. DAY.

Seriously, my skin is light, bouncy, acne free, and I feel fucking great. Hot showers make you lazy and strip essential oils from your face causing breakouts. Stop taking hot showers, man up, and turn the valve as cold as it goes.

If you don't wanna take my advice, go ahead. Enjoy your pimples and lack of gf.

I would say this plus some kind of paleo diet + some healthy carbs like oats, rice, pasta. Leave bread behind cause yeast is pro inflamatory (inflamation leads to acne). If you are really desperate go full paleo for like a month and start adding things and see how you react. The dietary cure for acne is a good book if you want to know what you can/cannot eat and why. Keep in mind that people that live in small tribes and communities don't have acces to any (((skin care products))) (you can google how they affect your skin in the long run), they don't change their pillowcase every day, they even have dirt on their face for most part of the day, yet most people dont have a zit. That's because they eat full organic and whole foods, not processed garbage. As soon as they changed to a modern diet their acne started to appear.

tl:dr: It's mostly about your diet. Read what are good anti acne foods and what are no go foods.

Does acne/breaking out has something to do with masturbating?

I'm 21 and don't really have much acne, only some on my forehead, but I feel like after every fap at night, in the morning I wake up with a new red pimple somewhere on my face?

Anyone got some science to break this down?

Honestly dude just go out of your way to get it. It is essentially a super medicine with very few side effects, it permanently cures acne if you're lucky and use it for the specified time. By the way get it now, I don't know how you survived 22 years man at 18 I was already mad as fuck and I only had moderate acne as well.

No it doesn't. If you sleep on your stomach that is probably why you get it on your forehead.

Any cure for those black spots that form if you irritate the acne too much?

How do I get the blackheads off my nose?

stop wiping cum on your face

everyone in this thread is wrong. if youre still getting acne in your 20s the only solution is the drug Isotretinoin (formerly sold under the brand Acutane). Theres a lot of negative side effects, however, but if you're serious about removing it permanently without adopting some ridiculous daily routine that doesn't even work it's the only solution.

Accutane should only be taken if you have the most severe case of acne.

Using accutane on a couple of pimples like the pic in OP on your face is suicide considering how bad its side effects are.

>Cut out dairy
In combination with below, this is responsible for outbreaks in most people

>Get enough vitamin D
Around 10,000UI/day, ideally from the sun. All acne problems can be connected and derivative of Vitamin D issues.

>healthy diet
Tell me your diet OP, and I'll tell you why it's unhealthy and why it's causing your acne.

This is some one who has never been on Accutane or is stupid enough to believe that their personal experience on Accutane represents every one. The side effects for most people are easily manageable, dry skin and lips can be moisturized to the point where it is barely noticeable.

Of course a select few might also suffer from the joint pain and depression, but that doesn't represent the majority of people. I have a way more clear face that OP's pic but because my acne is consistent and spreading to my chest I need Accutane to cure it - it's over my shoulders and back, makes me look like a roider even though I haven't touched the stuff. Also, it's a 6 month treatment to permanently cure Acne and lead to perfect skin.

18 here have had acne for quite some time

went on medicine and cream and it completely vanished for a few months but now it all came back. idk what to do i eat clean ( chicken , brown rice, beans, spinach, oatmeal, banana) and inly ever drink water. i wash my face with a cleansor and do face mask from time to time WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

Drop all skin care products, wash with a natural soap without any chemicals twice a day (once when you wake up once before bed and shower after the gym optional). If your diet is really clean, keep with it and drop the skin care products, most of them can cause cosmetic acne wich is basically clogged pores caused by the moisterizers and lotions.
Dont drink/eat dairy nor sugar and you should be good.

products i use are recommended by derm tho, its just generic face wash with salicic acid. cream is prescribed for acne. No dairy in diet at all, try to keep bad fats and sugars low. currently taking zinc everyday and using some natural home remedies for face mask. i stress alot so that may also be a factor, but its harder to chnage

I had pretty acne for a while but now that I avoid dairy and use a zinc supplement my skin is a lot better. I still get acne but it's not nearly as aggressive or long lasting.

Its true I haven't been on Accutane but I know people who regret going on it, now their shit got even worse and they can't even live anymore, people just want to end their sufferings, that's why I'm giving people warnings not to go on Accutane only cause of a few pimples, everybody's organism can react differently to it, its used to cure cancers dammit don't joke with this shit.

can confirm, i took acutane once and killed myself.

DO NOT PICK / SCRATCH SPOTS. LEAVE THEM, EVEN IF THEY HAVEA HEAD ON THEM JUST KEEP CHECKING IN THE MIRROR AND WIPE AWAY.
irritation and opening wounds often spreads it, after i left mine away and resisted this it cleared up in about a year.
remember man its a slow process, dont expect magic but just keep your diet clean, hydrate, sleep, and don't touch

How do I get rid of acne scars? Asking for a friend...

Hey user, fellow acnebro here

Took me awhile to figure out that it was all food allergies

Try to limit your diet to just meat and veggies with NOTHING else then slowly add stuff back in to see what might be bothering you

get out in the sun thats what made mine dissapear

derma roller , .5-1.0 mm , look it up