Read all of before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on nothing has changed with Veeky Forums except the name of which we call our cancer
>>>

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Excalibur-Thermogenic-Weight-Management-Capsules/dp/B00EU7WYB2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking thick, mirin

also mirin beard, i am aiming for that

good to see that people still looking like they roid over here

lol i think he was the guy asking natT and grandpa for water loss advice. looks like the same bathroom and muscles just different angles and lighting makes him seem different.

hes juciy though

I think he looks great and he's doing whatever it takes, you gotta respect that. Give credit where credit is due

No hate for this man

Some guy was obviously being a le ebin trole

I'm 6'5 113kg around 17% bf, been lifting 3 years and have quite advanced lifts

Was told bigger guys would """"""need"""" more and was jist wondering for my first cycle if 750mg of test-e would be a stupid idea? If it is then I'll stick to the original plan and go with 500

>inject test
>it leaks out

am i going to die?

No. You wont lose gains from losing .1ml of oil either.

thanks

So you're 6'5" and you look like that natty?

I thought that anyone that height couldn't gain a single micron of muscle mass natty and looking dyel as fuck on all sorts of shit was a huge achievement
How can you give sound advice and then fail to apply it to your own life

The more you talk about it the stupider you will sound when it simply does not happen, you know this, yet you keep doing it

You seem to care a fair bit about your reputation here, so you really should stop digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Bimbo, when you promise something, and then never deliver on it it ruins your crediblility forever.

I wrote so much retarded shit here, but I ever ever wrote a lie, I wouldn't even go there, because whatever people think of me, they don't think 'liar'

Elevaluate what you're doing

no homo, but pic still related as fuck

totally unrelated, sorry for blogpost but at least on topic:
>meet up with oldfag of my sport (am le ebin slav stronkman)
>have a brew, talk about many things both on topic and off
>guy is in his mid 50s and still presses my DL max for reps so to speak
>HOW
>he proceeds to lay out his diet, training, and juice regimen
>training not out of the ordinary except ridiculous volume, but diet is over 12k cals with 600ish g protons, 200g fat, arbitrary amount of carbs to fill the rest
>70mg straight test suspension twice daily, 60mg halo ed, 200mg tren A eod, fistful of mibol right before max attempts at a comp for those sweet beastmode gains
>keep in mind he has officially retired from organized sport and just competes in local meetings where there's 5 oldfags and 10 newfags who want to be like them
>proceed to ask why the fuck he does this
>"eh, you know, it's fun and keeps you young, if I stopped I'd feel like an old fart"

Hold me boys, I feel small and weak.

Where can I get a hold of Ephedrine in the UK?

I saw most bodybuilders talking about Chest Eze from the pharmacy, but the posts are a few years old and even if it's still available it's limited to 2 per customer

Are there any better sources that don't cost a ridiculous amount?
Anything else that's as useful for cutting other than DNP?

none that I know of, I have to order mine from questionable sources I cannot talk about here too. friend of mine just uses amazon.com/Excalibur-Thermogenic-Weight-Management-Capsules/dp/B00EU7WYB2 and takes six a day instead of the prescribed two, but that's not cost effective and rather dumb kek

Just take codiene

Alright seriously this inane bullshit is tiring #l8r fraud

take care, I doubt you'll miss much

Yes, and thanks man
But would I be able to get an answer on my original question?

He's natty and doesn't know shit dude. Everything he knows he just parrots from bigger people that he has no firsthand experience with.

There's no set mg/kg effectiveness but 750 wouldn't hurt a big dude.

I remember you, in case I'm not totally meaning the wrong guy here. Posted in CBT in the last few weeks? As for your question, 750 wouldn't really hurt you at that size, you could start lower and feel your way in but I suppose you have done some required reading (wiki and others) so might as well go for 750 with adequate AI and PCT on hand.

If I have a pretty low OESTRADIOL level on my pre-cycle bloods (68.98 pmol/L // 18.7888 pg/L) should I go easy on the AI? I am using 0.5mg armidex every other day at the moment on test-e only 500mg a week cycle. Week 3 and I am feeling kinda sluggish and thinking I could have drove my E2 too low but don't want to take a blood test til at least week 6...

>forgetting to put /fraud/ anywhere in the OP

>unrelated

Just got a job that pays $25/hr 20 hours per week T/W/TH after my classes. Caring for a disabled guy (mentally sound, physically disabled)

I'm going to have to bathe another man my age but fuck it this is worth it.

Megadose him with TB500 and some GH and see what happens

>dont take those protein shakes user they might contain traces of steroids

>megadose him with TB/GH
>just slip a slin pin into his crippled leg while bathing

this could work user

Literally The Intouchables where the nigger is a roiding faux-slav. Why is this so fucking hilarious to me.

Also seconding the notion of TB500 and GH. WHATEVER IT TAKES... to walk again.

kek

>WHATEVER IT TAKES... to walk again.

I mean, it worked for jerry.

>I'm going to have to bathe another man my age but fuck it this is worth it.
[insert random gay bathhouse joke loosely related to latent Veeky Forums homosexuality memes]

My point exactly. Worst that can happen is that he'll still be wheelchair bound but swole as fuck so he can propel himself forward with like 20mph like those uber-stronk paralympics guys.

i recommend what user listed in it will not make him walk again but he can stomp around on his knuckles like some video game mob KEK

>Local man arrested for poisoning disabled man with illegal bodybuilding supplements

TB500 is not illegal tho

well, technically

>cheque drops for a wheelchair bound man

I don't know why but the thought of a cripple chasing me down with such an intense furious anger that if he were to get his hands on me he would crush the life out of me is terrifying as fuck

re: videogame mob. whenever he wants to get somewhere fast he can use mibol beastmode to literally pull the ground towards him rofl

>ABSOLUTELY NO source talk
>tfw I'll never join the cool kids club

dangit op you forgot the /fraud/ in the subject field

>over 12k cals with 600ish g protons, 200g fat, arbitrary amount of carbs to fill the rest
>70mg straight test suspension twice daily, 60mg halo ed, 200mg tren A eod, fistful of mibol
>for a wheelchair bound cripple
>mfw imagining the obvious marvel villain origin story in the making, hitting IMAX theaters late 2018

>Danger: Creatine is linked to mood swings

sides hitting terminal exit velocity, gets me every damn time. thank you, user.

reddit/sst

don't tell anyone I told you

>Myron Ganes
kek

lolwat

Well shit, I didn't see this thread

I'm going to try taking female hormones in an attempt to enhance femininity (perhaps some boob growth also). Need to check levels and do more research first. I see 0 reason so far why this shouldn't work, but I can't see why women wouldn't be doing this/heavily discussing it. Probably finish my last cycle of var first

In other uninteresting news, I lost my baby (tubal pregnancy). It made me very, very sick so I'm behind on gym visits. Renewing membership next week, feel like crap. Lost weight, but it's probably a lot of lost muscle

My roommates boyfriend just saved my life, I started choking. So I live for another day of deep degeneracy

Going to bed, but let me know of any speculation on the female hormone thing. If it works for trannys, why shouldn't it work for everyone else?

Women take female hormones all the time, it's called birth control.

Thats literally what the pill is

Sorry to hear about babby, glad you're somewhat alive. Female hormone thing can and will work, that's essentially what birth control is to an extent. Lurk MtF tranny forums for dosage advice and consider pinning it instead of orals, as just munching actual BC is stupid for the goal you're aiming for kek

And, of course, stop the var first.

see andsorry to hear about the baby

In4 high test dose + high estrogen dose, or high tren + high estrogen

Dont worry guys, itll be fine. The estrogen will cancel out the androgenic/virilising effects and you'll just get the feminising effects plus sick gains

The pill is an incredibly minuscule amount of hormones, not at all the same effect senpai come on step your game up

Yeah var + female mones will just fugg each other up. Good idea on the trans forums. I'm gonna check out menopausal and hormone disordered doses too? I imagine just like male roids its about finding out how much your body can handle before the sides set in?

Consider LGD or Osta? Iirc they'll suppress shbg so you should get out of your estro dose.

>

>Good idea on the trans forums
They may be degenerates but they have useful OCD on the matter kek

>I'm gonna check out menopausal and hormone disordered doses too?
Eh, to get a complete picture, yes. Don't focus too much on the menopausal thing because seeing that deep down you'll still function differently (if you haven't fucked your cycle to hell and back previously already) you could risk sides.

>I imagine just like male roids etc.
Essentially, with a bit more leeway on tolerance because you can yolo estro a bit more. Pay attention to mental sides though, there's "lol I'm a woman I can bitch a bit" and "literally Hitler with tits and severe bipolar type 2". Also not sure how var has fucked you until now but you mentioned you just run 5mg or so so that'll probably be fine. Also look into monkeying around with different SARMS (and maybe SERMS) if you're really about experimenting, and you might be given your degenerate history, no offense :^)

Keep in mind all of the info I have on the matter is a relative of mine getting back on track after a hysterectomy and a friend transitioning MtF so I'm literally just spitballing half-knowledge kek

Take Clomid, it will make your body produce more estrogens naturally.

Taking is exogenously is the same problem as guys taking androgens, it will shut you down.

She-Hulk or go home. CMON

>there's "lol I'm a woman I can bitch a bit" and "literally Hitler with tits and severe bipolar type 2"
faint vietnam flashback to not paying attention while running dbol for the first time baka

>asking about female hormone juicing
>she-hulk
"no"

If she wanted she-hulk she'd just run the var at 20-25mg and be done with it hue

you're an idiot

On day 8 of dnp 500mg crystal. (Doing 2 weeks)
Ive been doing fine, but today i am so fucking lethargic it's rediculous. Can barely find it in me to give a shit to do basic tasks at work. About to go on my 3 hour break so im gonna down some strong coffee and hit the gym.
Anything specific you guys prefer to do for energy?
Wish i wouldve got that eca stack now.

>Anything specific you guys prefer to do for energy?
The exact ECA (or in my case, EC) you forgot to get m8 :^) I've also improvised with idiotic doses of random otc preworkout supplements and such but that's just the last straw and way too expensive in the long run.

Thickness still climbing

Post tits.

epic for the win

What brand of gym do you guys go to? I'm stuck with pretty shitty choices where I am. Either $80/mo for lifetime athletic (where I am now), $20 for retrofitness but apparently it's kinda dirty, or $45 for YMCA but I'm not a Jesus hugging freak.

Y da fuck u not put fraud in OP?

I feel sorry for you, but in a good way. Take care.

good job m8, good arms and shoulders

keep up the good work

local strongman and owg gym for special stuff I don't have the equipment for, homegym mustard race for the rest.

Depending on where you are YMCA is not that bad, their whole jesus shtick sucks but can be dealt with for the most part.

does HGH or Ibutamoren make loose skin not so bad or is surgery the only option?

I've been going to retro personally since moving to NJ. They don't ask me to pay which is cool.

But they just opened up a super sport 24hour right around the corner. $50 a month but it has 4 oly platforms with brand new Eleiko plates. Probably gonna switch.

Thanks mate. Been doing wrist roller 2x a week. Also finally been training core intensely which I've been neglecting side forever. What do you do for ab work?

I have a few questions for you

1. Can blood tests reveal obvious fraud use (test and tren) if they don't specifically test for the compounds? IE testosterone levels, and however tren shows up. With the exception of liver values, I can just blame that on alcohol.

2. If I currently have 10nmol/L and take 1ml 250mg test e every 5 day, about how much will my levels rise to?

thanks

>They don't ask me to pay which is cool.
w2c free gym

look guys it is like a baby bimbo

same jaw same proportions same beard

c u in like 8 hours bby girl xoxox

I didn't give him advice though I just said he looked great

i can't tell people they look big? lol

im not blind I can see if someone is big or not

>look guys it is like a baby bimbo
As much as I generally try to ignore you, I had a hearty kek at that. Bravo.

mirin forearms getting bigger

tfw still cursed with wristlet genetics tho

not really for number 1... your LH and FSH would be crashed however, which would raise flags/get them to test more shit. it depends on what scenario this is.. a doc seeing crashed LH and FSH would definitely order more tests, at least for total testosterone levels, and that would out you.

for question 2.... do more research my dude. that's not how it works. injecting exogenous testosterone will shut down your natural production, it won't just add itself on top of what you already have.

>"cursed"
>forearms look 5x as big relatively

nah

I speak from personal experience when I say that

maybe I'm just putting too much emphasis on what I perceive as an issue and other people don't notice though, that's possible. bdd is a bitch

>LH and FSH would be crashed however
yeah they were bare minimum when I tested myself, but I just said "no :^)" when they asked if I did frauds and then there wasn't any more talk about that.
test levels were also below minimum at the first test but increased to "ok" levels the 2nd time.

this was post cycle, and I'm asking this because they might follow up with more tests and I'm about to start a new cycle. it would be even more obvious if my P--Test levels increased dramatically, but if you say it won't because it doesn't increase my plasma testosterone levels then that's great

They will certainly find you out, also they know just by seeing your values and looking at your body man..

What values? They already saw my crashed LH and FSH levels and body, yet they didn't bring it up.
If test e doesn't skyrocket my P--Testosterone levels as you claim, then there won't be an issue.

still risky as fuck, either admit to frauding if there are no repercussions, or stop yoloing these things on the off chance that you might be able to weasel out, because you won't.

>looking at your body

this is fraud they will have no idea

(sorry I couldn't resist)

If you're on cycle LH and FSH are crashed. If you are injecting test and they check your T levels they will be high or extremely high depending on your dosage. Tren won't show up but will also crash LH and FSH, depending how many days you are on cycle (>2 weeks)when they test the value will be nearly non detectable.
Also I don't know how big and lean you are but the fact that a 'low test' person with hormonal issues is jacked as fuck raises red flags for any doc with a brain.

>If you are injecting test and they check your T levels they will be high or extremely high depending on your dosage.
I thought so, so is wrong or read my original question (2.) wrong.
>Tren won't show up
that's good to know. thanks for the help

you mentioned not directly testing for test levels so I'm not sure what you mean exactly

obviously your test levels will be off, wtf

Also know that if they find a high test with low FSH and LH the only major diagnosis apart from steroid use is a testosterone producing adenoma (cancer). Something for which they would want a follow up examinations with ultrasound at first and later probably MRI or CT scans.

Note that tren can show up as estrogen depending on the type of test they use.

I did in 1. yes but not 2., sorry for being vague
well it clearly was pretty obvious, so maybe they just didn't care. they have to remain silent as by law in most cases anyway (unless I'm hurting myself so it's pretty vague regarding roids)
I see

About to do my first cycle.
500 test E for 12 weeks.
Stats are 6'0", 190 lbs about 15% bf 22 years old. Been lifting for roughly 6 years.
My goal is overall improvement of athleticism for MMA. I do mainly "strength training" in the gym, aerobic circuit style excercises at mma, running 3 times a week for cardio (anywhere from 2-6 miles).
I am wondering if i should stack alot more extra bodybuilding style hypertrophy in after my strength and power routines and if that I'll get more out of my weight training by adding that in.
My goals are to overall become a better athlete, but awesome aesthetics are always part of the goal as well.

Would it be likely to gain any lean mass or strength on a first cycle while cutting? With lets says a regular 500mg test per week

I want to get shredded for my first cycle rather than bulking since my goal is aesthetics

gotcha senpai

as far as wheight lifting goes, it should be deadlift, OHP, dips, pullups, latpulldown, squats, and curls.

nothing to complicated but your back and legs should have more focus.

>pic
mild chuckle

yes but not nearly as much

cut first, slow bulk on cycle. don't waste your time.

The only strongman/powerlifting gym around me is private and all the Oly places are actually CrossFit. Pretty SOL there.

Damn I wish we had a nice supersport level 24hr close to me. That's all I really want. The nice thing with the lifetime is that I can go to any other gym location in the country because it's one of the high level ones. Plus they have an entire outdoor water park kinda thing with 3 outdoor pools.

The only thing I don't like is that the one closest to me doesn't have enough bodybuilding specific machines.

it seems to be working though I dunno

a routine is bad if you don't make gains on it

also current routine is the same except everything much more volume so it's gotten more autistic if anything

no rational person can look at my pics and how long I've been lifting and say the routine is not working

also everything is 8x12 because eat big get big come on

you guys did tell me to do more volume bulking

i agree with you on the more is better because i see more with myself philosophy.

no workout is perfect and you've been seeing results from your's so no hate on that. just gotta keep the meme juices flowing.

Like, lifting 4 months, I'm no expert, but my thinking is

-If you have overtrainign symptoms TRAIN LESS

Right? Overtraining seems to be an overblown concern because it's so easy to realize if you are feeling sick and lethargic and etc what is going on, if you're fine, why/how are you overtraining?

I kinda think rippletits is memeing people with 'you will overtrain if you add curls to starting strength'

yeah, OK mark, that's why I'm some how still alive?

> TRAIN LESS

this is where normies fail, no you stick it out for two weeks then after the third week your more than ready to add more volume, intensity, frequency.

>Overtraining seems to be an overblown

yes becuase the only real sign of overtraining is throwing up that very same night of your workout and poping a 103 fever but good luck trying to reach to that point to claim real over training.

you would need to have total body routine twice a day with as much lifting and cardio as you could fit in a 2 hour workout then be ready to do it again at the end of the day.

t. grandpa

>and all the Oly places are actually CrossFit
if I want scary stories I'll rather visit /x/ thank you

Overtraining worries is for hypetrophy I'm sure.

I start heavy bench, work up to a 265x1 then drop down to 2pl8 for reps then down to 1pl8 for reps, and do the rest of my routine.

After my routine I go back to bench, either incline or regular, and if I can't even push up 225x1 I know I'm done. If I worked out more than that idk, it would suck, a lot. I wouldn't be able to do anywhere near what I know I'm capable of and my body is just telling me I'm done. It's day 2 after last chest day and I still have massive DOMs.

After some point if you push heavy weight and aren't on roids, your body physically can not push anymore for awhile and needs to stop. I like getting to that point every day and it doesn't require hypertrophy and I never have to worry about over training.

Idk I guess that's why the whole overtraining thing is a total strange concept to me.

dammit comcast giving me hell for my roommates shity knowledge of torrenting.

dont trust the guy who works on computers all day to torrent becuase he probaly works with cops to stop hackers and shit.

this is the autism i have to deal with at work and at home.

you'll be able to push wheight but since you overtrained you wont be able to push the same wheight again next time you do it.

the reality of it is that you can still keep pushing some wheight regardless of how shity you feel. you have to mentaly treat it as work more than training in order to finish the workout though. your body will still grow regardless but it wont be able to push as much wheight as it once was.

hence why i say it takes 2 weeks to get used to that feeling before your ready to add more wheights on the third week. im used to high frequency and high volume due to my goals of having endurance strength. you can and will always be able to keep pushing how much after who knows though

Considering (in comparison, I don't do bb exercises and don't know the actual weight you push around) you do about as much volume natty for fun as I do juiced to my eyebrows pre-comp, I can only wait to see how you'll turn out in the long run, especially if you ever decide to hop on.

I was about to say. Thanks for having me chortle like a mong.

So it's just an issue of not taking a long enough break in between workouts? Lol. If I didn't have a 4 day split by that definition I'd be "overtraining" every day. It's just muscle fatigue, sometimes I have DOMS last 3-4 days but it's always fine on that 5th one. If I tried working out a muscle group before it recovered yeah that would blow. I can see why some PPL people or upper lower split people might have that issue.