>tfw just binge ate a month's worth of sardines and eggs

like how much?

Like 7kg

same brah

chicken
rice
eggs
milk

That's pretty fucking ginchy senpaitachi. Regular workout schedule and everything? I've been doing straight eggs, tea, meats and fish for the past two weeks + cardio and have been feeling pretty splendid. What's your usual daily intake?

I'd lay off those sardines desu gonna give yourself some gout.

I just do cardio now, I fucked my wrist and can't afford to have it fixed so no weights for a few months, I run every 2nd day

My intake is like 500-600 calories

I thought I was the only one on this boat

jesus christ you're fucking Auschwitz mode right now. I go 700-800 on a good day. I'm usually eating like ten eggs a day.

That too is way too low bro

> great protein,
> no need to worry mercury,
> cheap as fuck
sardines should be a staple

I also go through an average of ~750ml of milk a day

I'm just looking to cut at this point, my dude. I did this back in my wrestling days as a kid and never lost muscle to the point I couldn't perform the same way. I've been going to the gym again every day for the past seven months to get back into a semblance of a workout routine like I had when I was 15-18, but all it does is make me look fatter.

fuggin kill me my dude I just want to get rid of this weight.

whoops thought you said milk and not eggs

I also do 5 eggs for breakfast every morning

sardines are awesome

If this is true you should get some blood work. You could have very high levels of arsenic in your system from all the sardines

I live in a house with fatties. There are chips on top of the fridge. There is choclate milk in the fridge. There are pizzas downstairs. There are poptarts and cereal and all sorts of shit i love.

My favorite icecream is in the freezer.

Every single day.

Water and chicken breast.

I'm honestly used to it now.

I just hate having to look at the icecream

Yeah, having roomates probably wasn't the best decision i made.
They grill shit every night, or pastas with sauce, raclette, shit like that.

I've managed to lose a lot of weight when i was alone but those last months have been desastrous.

I haven't been able to sleep for luke 3 or 4 days, still working out though.

>My intake is like 500-600 calories
why

>ITT: fags that don't know about that PSMF

Keep it up OP and others.

I was 220 and ate 900 calories all in protein and lost a shit ton of fat while all my lifts stayed the same

>They grill shit every night
oy vey god forbid you reheat your chicken and rice on the grill with their food using a small cast iron skillit

i used to eat like that. that's wrong way to do it.
watch your calories but get some nuts and grains in your diet.
also get some veggie and when you feel low on energy try eating some chocolate with more than 70% coco. get nutrition dense food and count your calories. enjoy the journey. its not a sprint but a maraton

They were grilling poptarts and icecream

are they fucking gay or something?

why did you get gay room mates?

that's not cool op.

I did goWATERad keto, clen, and circuit training to cut and was losing 7-10lb a week for a total of 138 lb.
I was a bit droopy at the end and got obsessed about still being "fat" but didn't realize it was excess skin.

don't into anorexia its no good.

eat the frozen spinach and stuff