Will lifting get me black qt gf?

Will lifting get me black qt gf?

Good god she's gougeous.

that's a shopped picture

shoplifting maybe

All you gotta do for that is make a shitload of money. Do it.

she looks more south asian than black desu senpai

I think you mean a qt mulatto gf

mulattos are the GOAT

not necessarily, but not being poor or a nigger will

99% of black women stay within their race, black dick is superior

>not wanting a midnight-black gf

Here we go again with this self hating nigger/white troll.Also fuck you for making a bait race thread

I'm still not convinced she actually exists.

I like how white women are less into race mixing than white men. In reality you're the real coal burner, rice cooker, sand blaster you fucking slut faggots.

>actually believing any of that """"""""""""data""""""""""""" with no sources whatsoever

I know at least okcupid statistics are legit. And you have the sources on the image. I'm not really into reading that now

Yeah she is shooped. Look at @theblackhannahmontanna on instacrap and you will see her face changes quite often. Not to mention the lighting isnt natural at all and it shows on the pics. I wonder why noone calls her out on her bs

are you trolling? i know run-amok-egalitarianism has sheltered a lot of people from the truth, but you have to be a special kind of delusional to doubt that. would you also doubt that grass is green if i didn't provide a source with that statement?

honestly, i think white men would just about always prefer a white woman as well. it's just that white women are more deeply under the spell of feminism, which has unchained their natural hypergamy.
if you don't understand what i am talking about, it basically means that more white women would rather share a few alphas, than date betas. so a lot of betas go after non-whites (asians primarily).

lol trumptards spam nigger all day then they have little meltdowns when they get called a cuck

rather poor attempt at deflection there, would've helped if what i had written had had any semblance of a meltdown. ;)

that is probably some average tall skinny east african wearing contacts and a wig lol

any guys from Sydney here? I was thinking of going to Mount Druitt to search for black women

there's nothing to deflect, cucks post that okcupid pic constantly as if it proves anything about irl dating preferences

interracial pairings increase every year, get over it trumpers

But 99% are hideous and have to settle. The gorgeous 1% are with white guys.

Black women are easy to pick up regardless, if you're white. Literally just grab them by the pussy and they'll respond well.

Could be a Trini, or from Guyana. The Brits imported Indians to do their bitch work in the Caribbean after slavery was ended in the empire, and Indian/African halfies aren't unheard of in certain countries (or Miami, for that matter)

Related

maybe if you repeat it enough it will come true

As a person that has lived in both places I can say i highly doubt she's from here originally maybe has parents or grandparents but thats about it. 90% of Caribbean women are a waste

>90% of Caribbean women are a waste
And the 10% who aren't come to Miami :^)

this girl is most likely a prostitute btw

check'd
and you're quite right

>"YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP WHITE BOY"

no thanks mate

I am not against the idea of unloading my superior white DNA into an attractive and worthy nubian womb. But the smell of coco butter makes me literally gag.

>fawning over sloots

baka

get a wholesome black girl

that's pretty r9k attitude. Most women just want one man and stability. But in today day and age you can't even expect that from a man

>Most women just want one man and stability

lmao

that's how it is. You can keep living in a delusion, I don't care

All the girls under 25 that I've met either have a boyfriend who they don't live with or are quite promiscuous at clubs and house parties. the only ones who aren't like that aren't white or are christian or strict Muslim

This desu.
Been dating my wholesome West Indian girlfriend for five years now. Gonna put a ring on it after I get my new job.

>that hairline

Nah senpai im good

>loves sluts
>thinks all girls are sluts

Whewweee lad

I don't love them breh, I talk to them and talk to friends who talk to them. Girls who cheat on their bf, fuck guys in alleys and go to house parties and fuck guys there. They definitely don't want stability whilst they're still young

hnng

It might get you some photoshop

There's just something about their wild curly hair that gets me rock hard...

FUUUGGGGGGG

>wahh all girls are the same thats why i dont have a girlfriend h-haha, i just slay different poon everyday cause theyre all whores

> am halfbreed
> Have curly hair myself
> Love girls with straight hair

Funny how that works out.

No, don't worry.

You knownhow bad that shit stinks though, right?

There's a curly qt at the gym whose hair smells like fruit. She's one example but if any girl has smelly hair..it's a no go for me.

protip: it's not the hair, it's the face and the tits

only the fake extensions smell bro. shame most natural black hair looks horrible

You just need to be at least this strong first.

>Guy that is like 40
>salt and pepper hair
>in the gym with an 18 year old black girl thats a foot smaller than her

DADDY?

Can't help but notice most of these women just look like white girls with dark skin and big hair.

who would have guessed the eye-opening truth and solutions to all our problems would be on an anonymous anime image board for underage edgelords and adult children

track godess

Used to fuck a cross country trackstar
she was teeny tiny.
Couldn't even fuck her from behind, her too much.
Too bad she was a slut and gave me the clap (maybe) always wore a condom

Stop shilling my thread with your shitty images my nigga

Can confirm. Half black girl with white bf here. Yall wild lol

Thats not even her real instagram for one.
Two, she highlights and contours like 90% of the female population.

>Asian male
Feels bad man

It's like they're almost human.

All men are sluts
news at 11.

But its okay as long as they're cute

Miami is awful.

t. Vicentian woman

Florida is a hell hole and every half decent black and latino is getting out of that dump.
The only thing that'll be left in that shit hole are the scum. The white trash, the niggers, the bean niggers, and the assholish jews aka the kikes.

Don't group me with yourself to feel better. I'm a pure virgin

how would you know?

Oh my God yes

GIVE ME A BLACK GF. NOW.

this bitch needs my dick

This. No one wants the sheboons.

massive faggot detected

Maybe. But what's bound to bring you more success is flirting with black qts.

Also staying away from /pol/ and racist shit, because a freudian slip would end it.

She is Dominican, OP

>Tfw my black ex who was way too good looking for me used to send pics just like this
why does every good thing end

Do you understand what a Freudian slip is, my dude?

god black women are so hot (i have a slavery fetish)

Says the guy with the infographic saved on his hard drive.

Dominicans can be black ya dingus