Roiding for this

>roiding for this

what happened to his obliques?

>implying these arent implants

>He doesn't do dick shrugs for massive hernia gains

serious question, how does that happen/is it an illness of somesort?

All the ladies swoon over a 4 pack and a FUPA.

doesn't look natural, think its implants.

>roiding

you mean insulin abuse

A reaction to insulin injections. The dude is probably diabetic.

Jesus fucking christ people.
Medfag here, those aren't reactions to fucking insulin, nor are they implants, who the fuck gets oblique implants?
He just has fucked up genetics which means his obliques look pronounced as fuck. Probably he does some weird exercises to train them in an attempt to get abs as well adding insult to injury.

No ur not a medfag because I'm an actual resident cardiologist and I can tell you that you can't get obliques like this just from training

They are obviously swollen or sometrhing you retard

Not recognizing a tritonin using Jaffa

>sholva pls

Just stick to your heart problems you fucking retard seems like you forgot everything you learned about the rest of the body. Name 1 disease that presents itself by symmetrical swelling of isolated muscle groups (not joints) without redness or inflammation.

what about the symmetrical swelling the disease called "my fucking huge cock" gave your mother, fucktard? did you forget that case study or have you just begun to pretend it doesn't cause inflammation of your hemorrhoids?

topkek

He looks like a ftm tranny who got knocked up and is 5 months preggers.

That would be very strange sight to behold indeed.

Is he pregnant?

Is he wearing a poorly made latex "abs-suit"?

>Medfag he-
No.

Not Veeky Forums yet, will i look like this?

actually choked a little

That English was so bad it hurt.

I remember that thread he made. Surprised anybody saved his picture.

"Hey, it's Prego."

Type 1 diabetic here
Where to inject for maximum gains

> feeling fit buddy?
> I'm just a lucky guy (refering to this guys clover abs)

is that the new code? we wear colored shirts then lift them up to reveal our 4(chin)packs?

I'm actually a professor at med school and won countless medical nobel prizes. I say you can't get obliques like that.

>Medfag
you're just a fag, without med. Those aren't genetics, gtfo

Dr. Bantz just wrote a script for BTFO

Nope, those are Tren obliques.

Obliques, like deltoids and traps are very sensitive to high androgen steroids. Tren would cause this effect, for example.

these are tren obliques you fucking mognoloid

Nope. Jeff most certainly takes tren, but probably not as high doses as that kid. On top of that Jeff uses different compounds with a Test base and only adds other compounds sparingly. That's how bodybuilding works. The kid in that pic literally only took tren and dnp without lifting and ended up with wide ugly abs and obliques.

>dat final fantasy hairstyle
I kek everytime, when will he learn it looks retarted as fuck?

holy fuck my sides

My obliques are like this. A much less severe version but they do balloon a bit. Why is this? Is it just genetics?

inb4 tren, I'm not using anything

Non, je suis trén obliqué.
Hon hon hon