When did you snap out of the white rice blue pill

when did you snap out of the white rice blue pill,
white rice is the shittiest carb you can put into your body. Mostly third worlders eat white rice and that's why they are all nutrition deprived.
>takes forever to cook
>no nutrients what so ever
>tastes like absolute shit when compared to other god tier grains like cous cous and bulgar
>shit source of carbs gives you maybe 20 minutes of energy
why would anybody eat such a shit carb source instead of based potatoes, cous cous and bulgar.

>eating anything other than farrow

>implying anybody here eats white rice

>my source of starch is better than your source of starch, for reasons I've literally just made up
thread rated 18/8

>made up
kek, cous cous and bulgar and objectively better carb sources their nutritional profile proves that

>pajeet angrily flames as he eats his 10 servings of biryani rice a day

>'objectively better' because they're better at X thing and this is the thing that I care about
grow up and/or stop being a retard

No mention of quinoa, the god grain. Cya gayboi

>saponins inside quinoa
enjoy your digestive issues south american grain cuck

>takes forever to cook

>still eating white rice in 2017
>OP still eats potatoes

Y'all niggaz retarded. If you want rice at least go for brown or purple rice. Quinoa also makes a great substitute. Especially with beans. Gives you the fiber & protein.

what's wrong with potatoes cuck they are low fat, high in potassium and fiber and very filling

Potatoes aren't that bad though if you eat the skin as well.

Why eat a potato when you can have something with double the nutritional value (IE quinoa)? The way most people eat potatoes strips it of all nutritional value anyways.

Why not just eat wheat gluten

Literally pure brotein

Well you'd have to eat it with some sort of meat to get all the amino acids, but yeah, sure.

Explain what's wrong with white rice. I'll wait.

White > Rest

Apply everywhere.

Very little fiber, very little micronutrients.

Hello Abdul

hello pang ping pot
white rice is literal third world GOOK food

Still on the grain meme user ?

>tfw you only consume the superior carbohydrate that is potatoe

>takes forever to cook

No it doesnt what the hell are you talking about