Holy shit fit I thought this was a meme, but it actually fucking works very well

holy shit fit I thought this was a meme, but it actually fucking works very well

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/energy-drink-ingredients
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

congratulations on your purchase of advertising + caffeine

I would seriously not buy this unless I saw all those Veeky Forums threads in the past

I was planning to get the red bull to be honest

so yeah I guess advertising here works quite well

Sip boys for life friend

> Caffeine works

Yeah no shit.

Don't be gay with the carbonated Jew anyways, buy Rehab.

I generally just take a caffeine pill but whatever

>mfw some retard troll inadvertently raised the profit of monster white by 25% because of his retarded meme creation

Welcome to Veeky Forums.Enjoy your energy drink shilling,feel posting,fartposting and all kinds of awesome insecurity threads just as height thread,penis size thread,wrist size,balding threads eyes color threads,all about the X for girls threads.Also did you now natty lifting is a meme and you should kill yourself if you're not on steroids?

S I P B O Y S
I
P
B
O
Y
S

I was drinking this stuff before it was cool. I started back in 2013.

The other day I felt like something refreshing that would give me a bit of energy before a workout and ended up buying one of these too. Can't believe these fucking sip threads are affecting me

> t. Monster advertising team
these threads should be banned on site.

MASTER OF SIPS

what is this meme, how do i do this meme

My thoughts exactly.

Also you will finally know what girls actually want and that lifting leaves you craving for boipuccy.

caffeineinformer.com/energy-drink-ingredients

>but it actually fucking works very well
Nobody can deny the fact that the right amounts of
>Caffeine
>Taurine
>Sugar
>B Vitamins
can boost your "body power / energy level" for various amount of time.
But (most notably) caffeine will work until your body makes resistance (and some minor addiction) to it. So yeah, if you have never drank coffee before, it can make wonders. But if you drink this everyday it will slowly lose it's effects and it isn't considered to be healthy.

So don't fall for the marketing and think. If you have to stay awake for whole night studying or meeting deadline, it is good choice. But drinking this every day just because is retarded.

>Not just buying a pre-workout
>Not even going cheaper and just buying those ingredients separately and making your own

>he forgot taintlet threads

to sip or not to sip, that is the question

It's not advertising. It never was. Grow a fucking brain or lurk more.

It tastes good too.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

unhealthy garbage

Thanks mom.

>look diet coke is actually good, 0 Calories!

Okay I'll bite, why is it bad

>tfw 750mg phenibut and a white monster before work

makes me feel like a god brehs

I've probably been here longer than you, you are a dumb fuck.

The first couple where probably legit advertisements but that's all it took to snowball, and now most posters of this shit do it just for attention/laughs and what ever is in between.

Do you really think Monster, that panders to the X games and other unconventional things, wouldn't try shitposting on an anime fitness board for FREE???

Literally nothing. I mean do your own research, but I can tell you I've done mine and there's nothing bad in white sips. Other sips have artificial colors, so I don't drink them, but white sips are good to go bro.

>raises your blood pressure
> raises your caffeine tolerance
> fake sugar triggering an insulin release, which is exactly why diet soda is bad

>artificial colors are where I draw the line

>flavoring is artificial too

You seem really intelligent.

>fake sugar triggering an insulin release, which is exactly why diet soda is bad
Disinfo, nice

literally every medium sized company up now has a social media team to "promote" their products.

Kind of blows my mind that they hire people to facebook & tweet for them.

They've thoroughly penetrated this market. They're much more interested in appealing to women (see Absolute Pink in 2013, which was apparently a disaster but was a clear indication of their interest in basically creating that market from scratch, which they just couldn't manage at that point; the sugar-free Ultra line is probably best seen as a more gradual move in that direction by first softening their "extreme" image). So time spent advertising on Veeky Forums would be not only wasted but actually counterproductive.

Also the legal implications are fucked. For instance, Arnold has personality rights and pic-related, an early sip macro, is well beyond the bounds of the fair use doctrine in the U.S.

It's not advertising. It never was. It's a fucking meme from Reddit. Whoever it was posted it on several fitness boards back in September and this is the only place where it stuck.

t. lawfag

>fake sugar triggering an insulin release

Bullshit. You read a single fucking misleading headline like three months ago. I actually looked into it. Absolute bullshit.

Yeah, you don't. Artificial coloring and artificial flavoring are not equivalent, professor.

My point is that it wouldn't take much time or money to advertise here.

> come up with dumb idea
> spam it on sites with huge traffic like Reddit and Veeky Forums
> ??????
> Profit

I was never arguing it was intended solely for Veeky Forums.

Honestly my dude if you just take all the BS in good humor you will never stop laffing

It's never a bad day on Veeky Forums

Why do you think that something artificial is healthier and or moot to health?

It's been proven time and time again artificial shit is not healthy.

Who exactly is going to do the shitposting for you?

Time isn't free, and why not pay someone to advertise on facebook instead?

Exactly.

what this guy said

All you need is an idea, 1 person, and the fucking minute it takes to post here. BOOM, it's not complicated.

Bought my first one today as well. Shit is delicious.

S I P S are approved for strongman.

All you need is a minute to post on facebook and twitter and instagram and vk and reddit and any of the more popular sites than this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites

As a matter of fact, Veeky Forums isn't even on the list. When you separate boards further you're reaching an even smaller target audience.

It would be more effective to pay your advertiser to advertise on the more popular sites, no?

Where did the "sips" meme start? Been off Veeky Forums for a while.

look at

this!!

All you need is someone who "gets" what it's like here, and they also happen to have a marketing degree.

Veeky Forums is literally one of the biggest monkey see monkey do communities, you know it's fucking true if you've spend enough time here.

I hate to break it to you, but those are people hopping on the bandwagon and building steam for the meme. It happens to all of them, if there are any actual marketers here, the sips thread would be one of the least productive places for them to mention Monster because the THREAD IS ALREADY ABOUT MONSTER

People on mainstream sights ignore ads.

Veeky Forums also has a terrible reputation to normal people.

Of course it wouldn't be on a conventional list.

This is little risk, great reward my dude.

spamming message boards is the cheapest form of guerrilla marketing.

If you don't think it isn't done you are kidding yourself.

Do I think this is an ad ? Probably not.

you are waaay missing my point. These posters just add to the hype train. People see all the testimonies of "wow this looks great" , and "I had 3 today" + all of the jokes associated.

I am not saying there are Monster marketing people ITT I am saying they created the trend and it self replicates through non marketing people.

what the fuck is this sips meme? is it like faggots who drink monster because their vaginas prevent them from going on a proper EC stack or it supposed to be a retarded substitute for a pre-workout?

The Monster Ultra is an effective and delicious way to get energy throughout your day. Monster Ultra quality cannot be matched! That's what leaves its fans saying, "Ah, that first sip of the day!"

Try a Monster Ultra TODAY!

>little risk
You're risking a salaried individual (and social media 'experts' don't come cheap) on a risky marketing tactic.

You can't just pick and choose what will meme. You think a creative team would ever approve a "sips" marketing campaign? You think they would be able to force hard enough with a low number of employees dedicated to it? Many a meme has died before it even got a tiny bit of traction. It's much too far of a shot for the guys at Monster to invest their adverting expert.

Maaan, you are thinking much to oldschool.

They probably paid some college kids for this shit.

No experts were involved. Hell, half the ads I see are garbage, and if they were made by experts, well that's sad.

assuming a sips meme every post limit with enough copy pasted text and images to go with, and assuming they paid federal minimum wage to the college kids that's 12 cents per sip cost to monster.

*sips fedora*

>not dosing caffeine pills
>consuming liquid sugars
>being young doesn't justify eating like shit
>you WILL get gains if you drink a monster or not

Nice.

It's not advertising and it never was.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>implying Monster Ultra contains sugar
>being this ignorant about sips

anyone else wish they release white sips without caffeine?
they taste so good

>newfag misses the point of greentexting

Ive never seen a thin person drink diet coke

Or you can just drink coffee

*sips fedora*

I have

Silent mike just snapped a can of this

meanwhile at the monster marketing dept.
>hey Joe look at this Veeky Forums website i just found, its pretty active with potential consumers
>yeah Mark make an account with Monster™ profile pictures and sell it to them, just post it every fucking day and youll get a raise
Get the fuck out Mark
sage

The white is shit, mean java bean is miles better. Fuck out of here with your pleb shit

> per serving
> under 5cals is able to rounded down to 0

whole can is like 7cals I think. not a huge deal
> it bugs me when retards think anything other than water is zero calories

This drink was literally made for girls, it says so on the back.

But theres not anything wrong with that.

Last year with the fitness vlogos

UNSAGE

Until it stops working fuck.
I have to stop drinking coffee, feel no effects and if I don't have one I get a headache and feel like punching my mom

trolled softly.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on this drink and why I need it.

I get em $1.30 a can at Sam's

Need more pepes drinking sips

Why is this stuff so popular here?

Is it better than coffee or are the /sipboys/ just in high school and their parents won't let them drink coffee?

It's just people that sadly take memes seriously. It was never good or funny, and it's still shilling if you do it ironically and for free.

I actually only drink Rockstar sips now because I'm worried that I'm being brainwashed by monster shills

Unless it's 2 for 4$ on sale. Then I get monster sips

Either Michael kory browses Veeky Forums and is the one who started this meme or he was doing it before. He drinks this shit all the time in videos.

does mkl frequent Veeky Forums?

So do Mark Bell, Chrishman Goomah, Student Aesthetics and whole bunch of other gymcel yootoob celeries

Zero Ultra has been known as a good preworkout alternative for a long time. Also it tastes good. Someone posted something to that effect a few months ago, and some people were like "yeah I know, I've been drinking this for a long time, let's make this a meme now too" and then other people were like "Veeky Forums is being invaded by (((shills))) also how do I get a gf," and not much has changed since.

Shit well I guess this guy knows everything. Disregard what I said before.

S-I-P-B-O-Y-S
See me in the gym with it tatted on my pecs

This post brought to you by monster inc

Yeah monster is telling you to drink only one of their products and that all their other products contain potentially carcinogenic artificial color additives.

Back to /pol/, genius

Lmao

Monster 16oz are $1.87 regular price at my local grocery store. Then 2 for $3 on sale.

a can of Monster Energy Pure Ultra™ has been deposited to your mailbox!

And remember! One Shill a day keeps the Monster Energy Pure Ultra™ Sip™ on your lips!

>Pure Ultra

Holy shit you are new

newfag detected

S I P B O Y S

I like those diet energy drinks, but they give me horrendous deep acne after I drink them.

to be fair monster is way better than that red bull garbage
that shit is disgusting

I think this was the first sip macro ever