See refugees at gym

>see refugees at gym

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
insidehighered.com/news/2015/09/03/sat-scores-drop-and-racial-gaps-remain-large
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2016_Summer_Olympics_medal_winners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call ICE or your local version of Sons of Odin.

I live in California and love going to the gym because that's the only time I see white people throughout my day.

refugees need to train to be able to rape your women

nice get

>see a dumpy lardball at the gym

Did you look into the mirror?

how can manlets even compete

OH BOY,there is this cunt again who complains about racism on Veeky Forums and has a burning passion for defending minorities.Fight me,nigger.

>blocks the buffet line

Rekt

You're very small, Zim. You're a tiny thing.

KEK
E
K

>defending a fatass
>on Veeky Forums
Lose weight

Not to derail this thread but I started watching this on hulu and have been having some good as fuck nostalgia trips.

I am not defending a fatass and am already lean,been lifting a long ass time.I just fucking hate the cunts who assume that if you don't like minorities you are without a shred of doubt a trump supporter.They won't bother calling you racist,sexism,homophobic,nazi and all sorts of buzzwords anymore.Just call you trump supporter and be done with it as if that is the worst thing anyone can be.This is what 8 years of Obama has done to your glorious USA.
I live in Europe and refugees are actually worse than niggers and are more likely to destroy the future of EU.

yeah it is really good
especially if you start at episode 1

Honestly man, a lot of us on Veeky Forums aren't white. This racism just kind of eats away at people and makes them feel needlessly shitty.

maybe you should fucking kill yourself so you don't have to deal with mean words.

as long as you don't act like a fucking nigger or enter countries illegally and then hop on welfare and send the checks out of the country then the "racists" don't give a shit about what skin color you have.

if you get pissy that some people don't like you because you "act black" then stop fucking acting like a nigger.

>pic mocking trump's weight
>sperged out rant about hating minorities
>W-why are you calling me a trump supporter?

>maybe you should fucking kill yourself so you don't have to deal with mean words.

The irony

Nigger Trump is a fatass waste of space who (rightfully) says women should lose weight but can never do so himself. He has a BMI of 30 which is in obeast terrority yet Polcucks will suck his cock despite hating on faties

>implying I was arguing against calling trump a fat ass
>implying I don't think he should lose weight or looks disgusting or shouldn't be shamed into trying to be healthier

I don't "act black" you mong. Also, dudes like you are the most easily triggered out there.

lel /pol/cucks are THE most easily triggered faggots on this board.
>>>/safespace/
Also lose weight, chubs

>I don't "act black" you mong.
then none of it fucking applies to you. why do you let it affect you?

it was implying you're a fat trump supporter if you are against refugees you autist

yeah right wingers are the whiney ones
wrong

that image was probably manipulated by leftist shills like you. even if he was heavier you can't say fuck him for being average.

since when was Veeky Forums so beta

>can't see himself sperging repeatedly in the same way he claims niggers do
>Can't irony
>Too fat

>not realizing there are multiple people ITT

nigger he's 70 years old. he's always been a bit overweight but it doesn't matter when you have billions of dollars.

>that image was probably manipulated by leftist shills like you

Dude just don't commit crime or abuse welfare, and don't act like an anti-social nigger.

99% of le evil /pol/ nazzis will treat you like a normal person then. If you aren't white but act like a decent civilized person, you can safely assume that /pol/ rage doesn't apply to you.

You are more fucking retarded than the average black IQ.

>he's always been a bit overweight but it doesn't matter because...
HAES/Fat Acceptance faggot confirmed, leave this board forever disgusting fatty

this

>Saw a group of fellow Fascists at my gym and saluted them

I get what you guys are saying, but a word like nigger is always going to hurt a little no matter what the intention because of it's history and it's implication that "niggers" are a genetically inferior subservient race. I'm not a SJW in the slightest, just a dude who feels unwelcome when my pals on Veeky Forums talk about how much they hate niggers.

>He has a BMI of 30

It's too high, but BMI isn't really a dealbreaker when it comes to politicians. I'd rather have one that agrees with my policy positions and is borderline obese, than one who is thinner but wrong.

inb4 Maggie Block or whatever her name is, she's a fatcunt and is unsuitable to be Minister of Health

that's like saying the word fatass will always sting even though you're ripped

You should just filter it. People like them will never understand and will just tell you to stop being sensitive.

Being fat is a dealbreaker when it comes to being human. 30 bmi is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable.

>since when was Veeky Forums so beta

whenever you showed up

are you one of the shills who made pic related?

remember when the Hillary statue went up and it was destroyed within in a week?

Niggers call niggers niggers. Niggers call black men "uncle tom" or "oreo" or some other shit like that. If ghetto welfare niggers are calling you that or saying you "talk white" then congrats, you're a normal person. These dregs of society put so much stock in trying to make a derogatory term a symbol of pride that at this point think I'd be doing them a disservice by NOT calling them niggers. You need to become confident that you aren't like them. Then /pol/ bantz can't hurt you.

Besides, nigger has always been a common term here and it only refers to blacks like 30% of the time it's used. e.g. "OP you nigger" "niggerfaggot" etc.

because libtards get away with anything
maga soon

>t. tolerant leftist

>implying fat fucks shouldn't be shamed regardless of their political leanings

please kill yourself

Jesus christ man. I have no issue whatsoever with the use of the word nigger, but telling a black dude why he shouldn't be offended by it is pathetic. Let the nigger decide for himself what he thinks about it.

>FIDF pls go. HAES is not welcome on this board.

I don't mind it at all in the classic Veeky Forums sense. I've been here for almost a decade and in the past it was usually used for lulz rather than actual ignorant racist shit

you think racism is derived from ignorance?
shows how much you understand on the subject.

"minorities" preform statistically worse at overwhelmingly everything. some are enabled by whites into things like sportsball. the racism = ignorant argue has been over. they destroy things. leftists only argue to accepting terrorism becoming a part of western life now.

>"minorities" preform statistically worse at overwhelmingly everything
kek

On average:
asians have better grades
blacks do better in athletics
islanders are bigger and stronger
etc.

>asians have better grades
mexicans and mixed people are often "white" on statistics ruining whites national average.

>blacks do better at athletics
sportsball are not athletics

>islanders are bigger and stronger
like elliot hulse? wtf are you talking about?

>mexicans and mixed people are often "white" on statistics ruining whites national average.
false and a pisspoor excuse.

>sportsball are not athletics
What is running? What is boxing?

>cherry picked
Not filipinos idiot. Samoans and tongans.

what is athletics to you?

You're not a smart person.

I'm about average bruh, I just don't let stupid shit that random people say offend me, especially if it has literally zero relevance to me.

t. was bullied in school

>likely to destroy the future of EU.
Literally nothing wrong with this, fuck the Europe meme

there were only 95 people in my graduating class, we didn't have bullies.

>asians have better grades
>blacks do better in athletics
>islanders are bigger and stronger
Your claims need corroboration

Are you serious? It's common knowledge.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Highest IQs, asian.

insidehighered.com/news/2015/09/03/sat-scores-drop-and-racial-gaps-remain-large
Highest SAT scores asian.

Look at major league sports teams for blacks. Faster runner? Black. Best boxers? Black.

why are poltards such obnoxious trash?

asian countries are also the most homogeneous
>less blacks
whoa racist much bro

the strong ones were bred for slavery, they're not smart enough to breed themselves.

whites have the same potential but were sabotaged in the 1940s.

>asian countries are also the most homogeneous
These stats include Europe countries that are in the 90+ non-hispanic white categories.

Hong King is 92% Cantonese and is the highest. Iceland is 93% Icelandic and is number 6. Fuck off with your excuse stormnigger.

Because that board is 100% reddit at this point

IQ tests are racist.

Same with SAT scores.

Anything that can potentially show blacks in a poor light is racist.

Stop being racist.

>see cute girl at the gym

Black Supremacist detected

Oh Vey

your first y is upside down buddy.

see olympics
niggers better only in running (which is shit tier)

islanders? what? the strongest men of the earth are white (see strongman competitions)

>see olympics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2016_Summer_Olympics_medal_winners

White's lose again.

>mexicans and mixed people are often "white" on statistics ruining whites national average.
that's why you rely on another statistics, not the average. And furthermore, it wouldn't happen if nations had a better classification system of different groups of people.

Ok, now I for sure that you're retarded.

That's because you are not needed and you are shit.

Fuck I'm leaving this board if I'm surrounded by shtskin manlets.

why do you think, silly?

itt:

White people are better than every other race at everything

>IQ scores
doesn't count!

>SAT scores
don't look at those

>running
shit tier!

>sports
not athletics!

>boxing
doesn't count!

>jumping
lol apes!

Reminder that for the average man of whatever race all these stats mean nothing because while we are lucky enough not to hit rock bottom we will also never be at the top and all run around somewhere in the middle together.

running out of arguments?

NO. I'M WHITE THEREFORE I AM AUTOMATICALLY SUPERIOR!

Yeah, but some people seem to need racism to feel less shitty.
Honestly, I thought that would be lifting for people around here but somehow genes are always winning against work.

People always come up with reasons to explain away their inadequacies. It's a defense mechanism.

Wait a minute, that doesn't even work. If your race has a higher potential for deadlifts, miles per hour, IQ or whatever it just sets the bar higher.

So between a Negro, a Chingchong and a Kraut with the same IQ, the Chingchong ist the most stupid because he wasted his potential.
With the same time at a 25 mile run the Negro must feel like shit, etc.

Are some people making themselfs relatively more stupid by forcing this shit?

He's a big guy

You should leave, no one would miss you.

Nigger

If you are not a nigger (acting like one) then I have nothing against you.

Jesus just fucking end yourself you pitty nigger

ri...uh...ok