Veeky Forums what are your recommended flavours of pic related?

Veeky Forums what are your recommended flavours of pic related?
I'm going to order 10lbs again the next days and want the best tasting flavour.

My ratings so far:
Cookies and Cream 6/10
Chocolate Brownie 10/10
Smooth Chocolate 9/10
Cinnamon Danish 6/10
Apple Crumble and Mustard 8/10
Unflavoured 7/10

What should I pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Apple Crumble and Mustard

Is this a British thing?

I think he meant to write apple crumble and custard.

he meant to write custard, not mustard, that'd be disgusting, even for britbong standards

I've only ever tried the chocolate mint and it's the best tasting protein I've ever had, but always leaves a grainy sludge at the bottom of my 24oz blender that I hate drinking.

its custard ofc
tyo my friend

strawberry cream
you can also purchase some samples first

FUCK WHEY PROTEIN
GET 10LBS OF PURE MIXED NUTS INSTEAD FAGGOT
EAT NATURAL

why do people buy protein when food already has protein

whey is food

Its cheaper. 5Kg whey (=4Kg protein) are like 50 Euro (if you use the promotion codes). Thats like 0.125cent per gram of protein.
Also its easier to drink your calories than to eat it and if you supplement protein you don't need to eat protein with every meal to reach your goal intake.

>buy chocolate brownie
>rip tiny hole in bottom of pouch
>chuck some coco powder into the big jiffy bag thing that the pouch comes in
>take pic, email it to customer support "yo the pouch was split and spilled whey everywhere"
>they'll send you another bag for free

Sticky Toffee is bloody great [8/10]
Chocolate Peanut Butter is actually pretty average (working through 2.5Kg of it ATM) [5/10]
Cookies and cream is too rich for me [4/10]
Chocolate Brownie kills any sweet food cravings. Feels like eating pudding! [9/10]

All in all it will take me a while to work through them all as I keep going back to Sticky Toffee or Chocolate Brownie.

I never understood the appeal of unflavoured, suppose it's good for cooking I guess (waffles/pancakes/bars)

Laughed heartily

Are they actually stupid enough to do this?

>tfw people not of our tiny island, actually think we ment mustard

Jesus...

What does that say about our culinary tastes?!

>eating 10lbs of nuts in one day
youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI

if a lot of people start doing it then I guess not, but the few times I did it was with just one 2.5kg bag at a time so I guess their loss prevention team says "eh fuck it just send another one, not worth arguing about"

Natural Chocolate is very good 8/10

I hear it tastes similar to chocolate brownie. Gonna have to try the chocolate brownie.

Cookies and cream is 6/10 for me. Tastes like a diluted vanilla. Didn't really enjoy it even when I tried to flavor my oats with it. I did finish the bag though.

Banana Stevia 4/10 because it tastes like a generic chemically flavored banana smoothie you would get from a fast food place. Not bad if you like that flavor but I don't. Still got over half of it sitting in the bag and will probably throw it out.

I've tried mocha and chocolate smooth.

Mocha 8/10
chocolate smooth 7/10

1 scoop of mocha and 1 of chocolate smooth is like 9/10 together

>Throwing away good powder

user. I might be of moderate income but come on! ( I am Yorkshire, so suppose tight fisted as the stereotype goes) but blend it with fruits or extracts.
Fuck, I'll take off your hands! Don't waste it