youtube.com/watch?v=OBnABfaWpd8
youtu.be/D85UY1oICxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*geyser of shit bursts forth*

Depends how far down the rabbit hole you are

as long as the thiccness is contained in an hourglass shape I'm good

Idk because i would wreck that.

This one too

open wide user....*gallons of chunky liquid diarrhea shoot into your mouth with the force of a firehose*....oh,that was a big one wasn't it! i knew i shouldn't have taken all those laxatives and stool softeners....HTTBTBTHBTHTHTBHTBBH.....*covers your face in blood from violently popping hemorrhoids*.....oh NO, i just prolapsed again. would you be a doll and push my intestine back in ;)

if she has more than a slight little pudge on her stomach, it's too much test. Pic related is about as far as you can go before getting into BBW mode

UUUUhHHHNnnGggh! BRAAAAAAAAPER!

>she's bulking
>those protein farts
Do I honestly have to type it out?

When cellulite sets in

>that black guy in the background
kek

MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK stop it.... stop it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How does this video make you feel Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=OBnABfaWpd8

brap general

>Too Thicccccc

Cmon m8

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

If it makes you feel better she is a teacher and just recently made the move from 4th grade to highschool teacher I believe

Thoughts on this?
youtu.be/D85UY1oICxE

And by feel better I mean make your dick explode

I'd say you would need to be morbidly obese to start approaching too thicc territory. Overweight women are optimum thi- "braaaaaaaaaammppfpmfpmfpmfpffpffp* *splort* oh my, teehee, sorry user. Wait.. are you fucking hard right now?!

Not sure, for me op's pic is pretty much perfect, I love big thighs. (name btw?)

Is a little too much imo, I'm fine with some belly but once it gets to about there or the belly starts dividing into multiple rolls it's too big for me.

It also depends a lot on how their body distributes the weight, personally I can't stand apple shaped overweight girls (i.e. ones that carry fat only in their midsection and sometimes arms and then have weird twiggy legs) but pear shape or hourglass shapes are love.

Doing gods work

I don't know

i swear i could smell that

I'd smash it

Now this is just comical

Is that pelvic tilt?

being frank, her face is very cute too

damn
this is the upper limit but it made me diamonds
name?

BY THE EMPEROR

MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY