You may not like it, but THIS is what peak performance looks like

You may not like it, but THIS is what peak performance looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taking protein over 50%
Why

You may not like it but those percentages are meaningless if you don't tell us the total in grams.

This is out of ~3000 calories

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

>25% carbohydrate
>performance
THIS is what dyels actually believe

442 grams of protein?

God damn read the sticky. Ketosis is done by raising fat calories, not protein.

> this is what newfags really believe

Kek you will die tomorrow, probably!

Hey, not poster above but have a question. I thought keto was induced by lowering carbs to under 50g a day? Say my macros are like 200g protein 100g fat and like 20 grams of carbs. Would my body go into ketosis or would the excess protein kick my body out? Read somewhere excess protein can be converted in the blood stream into carbohydrates? Also doesn't Atkins diet have macros similar to these and have high success rates?

Did I say I'm trying to lose weight? I am just trying to utterly destroy all you DYELs with raw mass and power.

>442g of protein

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
A list of strong blokes who ate high protein. K cool? Where did you pull 59%/442g from? I could give you another list of people just as strong who eat not even close to that amount of protein

>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
Is about protein and elderly men? how old are you? Where does it say to put protein at almost 60% lol? There's high then there's stupidly high.

>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
is about good fats not super high protein. what does this have to do with anything? If anything it means your fats should be higher.

OP here, that's not me you're replying to.
I don't care about stupid broscience telling me too much protein is bad. In fact I don't give a fuck about science at all. "Too much" is just not in my vocabulary.

what are your poops like, my man?

>it's another redditor thinks coming here in 2010 makes him an oldfag episode

>i don't give a fuck about science at all
Is this why you're so fucking retarded? You thinking you're too good to take other peoples' advice will be your downfall, fucking moron.

>too good not to take other retards advice they think is good

ftfy

>dont give a fuck about science
You do you faggot, clearly no one is going to change your mind except maybe the doctor in 30 years when you have liver failure.

Get on my level.

He's trolling dude.

For all the gullible faggots browsing /fit for real advice (not a good idea), the Acceptable Macronutrient Distribution Range (AMDR) for protein is 10%-35%. Even 200g of protein for me is within this range. I can't imagine how many grams this dumbass is eating, but too much protein is not only not beneficial for muscle gain, but it is actually harmful to our kidneys.

Wtf is wrong with you idiots

Your body can use amino acids to produce it's own protein. That doesn't mean your body is going to stop using ketone bodies for energy though. You'll be in ketosis if your eating 20g of carbs. And macros similar to what? Your macros? Sure that's similar to Atkins. OP's macros? That's a retarded amount of protein and will lead to kidney failure.

Good job on the low fats, you can tell this guy's body fat is low AF

Sorry, I meant glucose. Your body will use amino acids to produce glucose. But it will not stop using ketone bodies in the absence of dietary glucose.

>when you have liver failure.
>believing this meme

wew