Is suicide my only option?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9i2HAE-ZSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you just wanna be a sad cunt, bro?

lift harder brah

it's all about the face lifting won't change it sorry

Getting a gf makes you want to lift

Being able to deadlift an Abrams tanks is great, but have you tried actually talking to girls?

Have you actually tried initiating contact with a woman?

Yes, it never escalates above getting a number.

Why/how, if you got her number she's interested right?

Yeah, but when I get sexual they get awkward.

Well i'm a 28yo kv myself so i don't know how to help you there.

Don't imply sexual intent over the phone unless you're in a relationship. Use the phone primarily for meeting up; Keep small talk to a minimum to have them think you're busy or that you're talking to other girls.

Firstly, modern women are fucking so many different men that they need plausible deniability so their other fuckbuddies/boyfriend/husband don't find out how much of a slut she is.

Secondly, women only sexually want men that other women want.

These two aspects of woman sexuality is why 20% of the men are having 90% of the sex. Unless you're in the top 10% of men physically (face and body), the only thing you can do is fake it til you make it, and that's if you don't act like a fucking loser.

Not that user, but how do I meet girls and get their numbers? I work out from home because I'm pretty skinny atm, and don't have any friends so I don't go to parties.

And I get really anxious around people and can barely raise my voice above a whisper

How to big be boring?

*not be

youtube.com/watch?v=M9i2HAE-ZSw
get fucked cunt

Yeah kill yourself because you cant get a gf. What are you? Elliot?

You probably will never get one if you put so much value in it. Everybody who has ever had a gf knows that its overrated. Sure its nice, but it comes with alot of downsides. Drama, less time, less money, jealousy into more drama etc.

You know when you will really want to kill yourself? If you spent all your life hoping for a gf. And dedicating all your time, and plans, and goals, in getting one. And then when you finally get one, you will realize its overrated as fuck, and youre left with an empty life, with no purpose and no goals.

Do this in order
>get 1 (one) friend
>acquire a group of friends
>regularly hang out with them
>get a career or study, have some sort of plan or vision
>talk to girls
>ask them out
>fail
>talk to more until you suceed

thanks famalam

>And I get really anxious around people and can barely raise my voice above a whisper

You have to cut that out, or anything I tell you would be completely pointless.

Best thing I can say is keep working on your body until you start to like what you see, and then use that newfound confidence to start putting yourself into social interactions until you feel a little more comfortable.

Currently study at uni, but have no friends there. What can I do to make a friend?

Used to have some, but they never used to invite me to hang out

Talk to people until you click with someone. Then do whatever it is that lads do in your culture or something that interests you both

ask your friends to hang out

I've tried, I just get really anxious though and fuck it up. By now, everyone has judged me as a drooling autist :/

They all ditched me when they went to uni and moved halfway across the country

Stop getting anxious

>lifting for women
this isn't a good idea homie.

Since a lot of you are are really depressed

I gotta ask, why haven't you guys killed yourselves yet?

Dumb hope.

Even though my life is completely pathetic and miserable and i don't do anything and i'm a shut-in, strangely I don't have suicidal thoughts

Maybe it's because I've been like this basically my entire life (25 now, sicne I was like 13) so i don't know any different

Giving up is for losers

Waiting for people to ask you to do stuff is the biggest mistake that passive people make. You can't all sit around waiting for someone else to include you in their plans. You need to MAKE plans.

If you get anxious just asking a fucking buddy if they want to do X activity then I fucking don't know what to tell you dude. That's the stupidest fucking thing to get anxious about that I've ever heard. You have to have some seriously misplaced sense of self-consciousness and low self-esteem to feel afraid of asking YOUR OWN FRIENDS if they want to do stuff.

I hung in there and tried and it got better.

Also what this guy said. Killing yourself is an admission of defeat.

Overcoming hardship is how you attain Übermensch.

you start for the hos but you stick for the bros
theres a very depressive time when you realize womyn will mire anything equally above a certain level of dyelness and youre only pushing yourself for narcissism and for other bros to mire

I don't like losing and I'm scared of God punishing me

Bro ive been lifting for 3 years with no GF. just met the perfect girl in the gym and now have a gf. She is my 10/10
the dream is real just believe

this. it's all overrated, even sex dude

I've gotten in the habit of being alive.

fucking this

/thread

If I didn't have family I probably would. But since I do, I'm trying not to be a complete fuck up. Also Valhalla but I doubt it since I'm not from any part of Northern Europe.

This

This is true, but the mind is irrational.

A year ago this would have read like something I would say. Now though, the lonliness is getting to me.

I don't understand that picture, I can do all those things with everything around me. How is that supposed to help anxiety?

My life isn't that bad compared to how bad it could be but I still would probably kill myself soon if I didn't have my parents and sibling. That's the only thing holding me back, I haven't been afraid of dying for a long time lol. It's not even that bad being alive I guess but I just wouldn't care that much if I died tomorrow it's not a big deal I already lived a bit and it's probably going downhill

>implying anything helps you better with women than actually being around them

What the fuck did you expect? One to just fall onto you like in one of those japanese anime? Go places where you'll find women with similar interests and talk to them. But since you've been lifting I'll use this analogy. Just like you can't expect to bench 3pl8 in the first week of lifting you can't expect a gf the first time you start talking to them. You gotta learn proper form first. The advantage with women is that there is no weight to add to the bars. Once you get it you got it. It's literally 100% form.

difference between loneliness and depression

to me its the difference between being able to go outside but feel lonely all the time seeing other people or feel like there is no reason at all to go outside