Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
vocaroo.com/i/s1M9Ca4LGm17
vocaroo.com/i/s1XbtVnbzALA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want a pair of them kicks

i have a pair chicks dig em.
>that guy who doesnt eat ass

its a media ploy to entrance negros into getting anally transmitted stds. dont fall for it dude

>that guy is me
>I like to get my ass eaten too

What does ass taste like? Does it all taste the same?

Well lucky for me i have a gf who keeps her asshole spotless. I dont think she shits desu

I want the rest of these fuggin pepes. Especially the one where he's slapping the hentai girl's ass with a spatula. Bring them to me and I'll tell you what ass tastes like.

Nope it tastes better if the chick is hotter. Taste and hotness are directly correlated and I'm not even memeing

T. Ate 20+ asses

Here you go. Pls answer my question senpai

>tfw broke up with only gf I've ever had a few months ago
>only got to eat her ass twice

Based off my limited experience it doesn't taste like anything. Assholes are just skin, there's no juice or anything like in a vagina lol

hot girls take better care of themselves and are obsesses with keeping their body pristine

>20+ asses
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

Your gut flora must be very diverse.

>20+ asses

That is disgusting senpai

I think girls like it cause it makes them feel dirty and it turns them on

thanks bruv.

I only do it when they are clean. But there is a definite mustiness to it. I am a sick fuck so I enjoy it.

This is the one u want

the mustyness is a turn on. When theyre gone you can almost smell it in your head and it just makes you wanna spread a pair of cheeks

fuck yeah that's it
I know, I love how it clings to my nose & mouth. I get so turned on eating my girls ass I always blow a load on her hole after.

if done correctly it just tastes like skin

From my experience it tastes terrible but friends say it's because it wasn't with the right girl. Who knows

>not enjoying the must

I love it. One time my gf hastily cleaned, and didn't get rid of everything. I tasted a bit of shit which was nasty, and I probably wouldn't do it again, but I get a massive boner every time I think about it. I also like to go to the bathroom after she's done using it (especially after Indian food night, which is often enough since she's Indian) to juse revel in the smell.

This is THE most heinous post I have seen on Veeky Forums. Congratulations.

Veeky Forums camel poster is here too?

>not liking the taste of years of shit
>Oh well i guess im just weird
Wtf happened to this generation

are guys fucking serious about this?

im terrified of diseases and it appears as an unfair trade-off.

that's fucking outrageous lmfao

We need to purge humanity

You're a fucking animal

>I do anal but don't eat ass

what kind of man are you

this thread made my night, it's probably the best laugh i've had in a while.

i'm going to bed now. cheers you sick fucks. just don't stand so close if any of you talk to your peers

I like it smelling and tasting a little bit like ass, its a turn on if you're with someone you love

It just taste like skin if you do it right, my BF sits on my face all the time :3

>Aiden Pierce

I don't understand how people say that eating ass doesn't taste like anything

I mean, I get it if the girl showers right before knowing she's gonna do it. But come on, everyone walks around with their asshole at least smelling a little bit like shit no matter how well they wipe, with the poo passing it and the crevice and everything

Eating ass is awesome and I fucking love it. Ofc they have to be clean. I went down on people before with the intent to eat ass and they weren't clean and that was disappointing. Moral of the story: ass is awesome

Here we go again, everyone's talking about eating booty like it's the most normal thing in the world and I don't know who's joking and who's not. Seriously though, how common is this? What are the risks?

brapposting is real

I really wanna try eating ass next time I get s girlfriend. I'm single now and there's no way I'd try it on some random bar sloot I take home. I'm little scared though. What if I go down to stick out my tongue and as immediately as my taste butts make contact with her leather cheerio I don't like the taste. There's no way I could live with myself if I fail at this. The humiliation would be overwhelming and probably kill my erection. Then my future girlfriend would be self conscious and probably leave me like all my previous exs. I still wanna try it though.

>What are the risks?

raging boners
ass addiction
sudden brapposting

it can happen to you too

Lots of weird sexual humblebragging like got everyone's perceptions a little fucked up.

Average sex and what everyone imagines everyone is doing is a lot different. People probably think they are boring if they aren't putting in fleshhooks in their back and having DP's with their two male friends every weekend.

They still do missionary anyway though.

>assfags

lmao dude you crossed a line

>tfw I once ate a girls ass
>tongue punch her
>break the seal
>she unloads burrito fart into my mouth and lungs
>probably poop particles

christ

You went too far

>white people literally eating shit
What a surprise

so one taste of shit and youre into scat?

lmao

You know it really doesn't work being racist toward white people for eating shit when there are videos of Africans shoving their face into a cows ass as it shits

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm..reply or you will...sniff...never have a girlfriend….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

You are one step away from this

the memes are manifesting

Blacks can't be racist toward white people

SOMEONE POST A VOCAROO FOR THIS. HAS ANYONE MADE THIS YET?

vocaroo.com/i/s1M9Ca4LGm17

NEW OC

vocaroo.com/i/s1XbtVnbzALA

top post ITT

WHY

CONTAIN IT

if you've got sense, it tastes like the flavour lube you use.

and i'll take "things that never happened" for £500, please, Alex.

Ass eating is one my biggest turn-ons. Maybe one day I'll find a girl that will let me do it to her.

>The humiliation would be overwhelming

Isn't that great? The best feeling in the world? No sex comes even close to that