This is considered quality television in America

>This is considered quality television in America

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4182618/Reality-star-Whitney-Thore-confirms-s-expecting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9VhY_VfD2yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You go Whitney!

A degenerate and effeminate nation, sign that its demise is near

Thats scary, actually.

Who will take their place as the major world superpower? China? Russia?

Will the US turn into a second world shithole, or simply fall from grace but remain a respectable first world country?

What about the rest of the world?

No it's not. Fine american shows like House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire and Silicone Valley are considered quality tv.

Europoors are just angry they have to leach america for it's plays, movies and television.

Is nobody going to mention the fact that she has a crustacean's pincer for a hand.

>TLC
>Thicc Ladies Channel

I forgot Mad men, Walking Dead, Soprano's and countless other television programs made in the US better than any trash show europoors try to cobble to together with their shit film industry.

Also pretty much all pop music in Europe is made in america as well. You guys are cultural parasites sucking off the blood vein of creativity known as Holly Wood.

This.

>b-but muh dr. who and more respected fashion/pefume houses

Top kek

H-hey Dr.Who is a good show in my opinion.
>American

American culture has fallen almost completely to shit. Only Godemperor Trump can save us.

Don't worry. It will only be on for a little while and then the cast and audiance will die off just like every other show celebrating this way of living.

Captcha: Sunset Street
See? Even captcha knows

Does any user have the link for the episodes in the new season? I know someone was uploading them last season for our viewing pleasure.

No good TV but it's my guilty pleasure. Watching her try to spin her terrible life into some motivational garbage, but we all know she's gearing up for a heart attack in 6-10 years.

>watching tv
>period

I don't have the link off hand but seach mega.nz on the archive and it'll pop up. It doesn't have the most recent episode to my knowledge yet though. She's pregnant now, she keeps ruining her sad existence more and more.

>tfw id fuck her
what have you people done to me

This. TLC is ranked 20 out of 25 in prime time, which is when shit shows like that air.

And TLC as a network has shit viewership amongst millennials that would actually watch shit like that and the show about the tranny.

600-lb Life is, to me, some good Veeky Forums motivation, though.

what show about a tranny?
>tfw im asking for a friend

>almost every episode is just her complaining about being fat and the things she can't do

I Am Jazz. They basically follow around a mentally deranged 16 year old boy acting like a girl and document all the drama that he can't get a straight guy to be interested in him and other shit.

sounds like a harty laugh to me

It might be if it wasn't so mind-numbingly dull the majority of the time

>walking dead

SHE IS PREGNANT

GOD HELP US ALL

ESPECIALLY THE BABY

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4182618/Reality-star-Whitney-Thore-confirms-s-expecting.html

>The My Big Fat Fabulous Life star revealed she's pregnant to her ex-boyfriend, Lennie Alehat, in the January 31 episode of the reality show.

desu, id destroy Jazzs boipucci

>Fine american shows like House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire and Silicone Valley
lol you're a moron. kys asap

>Walking Dead
Nice bait retard

I'm just waiting for the day this show slowly morphs into My 600-lb Life

>walking dead
survivors could be building walls and try to protect the fucking farm.
>washes clothes instead
you fucking serious? Quality tv?
Then again y'all made jersey shore aswell

If you were a sphere then why would you go out of your way to make yourself look even more like a teapot?

The whole show just seems to condemn her fatness and delusion at every turn, desu. I've only seen Veeky Forums clips/caps and one full episode, but it seems like a kinda reasonable show to me in terms of not glorifying fatness or pulling punches on the health repercussions. Sure the actual star of the show is full of shit, but all that does is make her look retarded, seems to be holding a mirror up to the bullshit.

Her pre-diabetes is just going to go into prenatal diabetes, her pancreas will shut down and if she doesn't have a miscarriage then her OB is going to talk endlessly about her killing the baby. That's all that will happen.

Or she may just get an abortion since it's TLC, one of the bastions of degenerate jew programming

>Mr. Reality TV

>Silicone Valley
fucking kek

>fat shaming will be a capital punishment crime in America in our lifetime

wew

I used to watch that show with my ex. Not going to lie it's a bit of a guilty pleasure just for the sheer fact of watching such an idiot.

What the fuck

Is it just the image quality

No it isn't I'm sure every country has stupid click bait TV shows also.

She had to justify the melted butter flowing through her veins somehow

post more bulk kino

>He still believes Trump can fail us
Look around buddy it isn't happening and it never was
At least the election meme war was fun heh

>tfw id fuck her

You can only say that because you can't see the apron hiding under her clothes.

She is like a majestic whale in that you must appreciate her beauty from afar.

I meant
>He still believes Trump can save us

Idk she pretty cute. She'd probably have a lot more luck on this site, especially /a/.

What kind of deranged sick fuck had sex with that hideous landwhale??

>she
>cute
neck yourself

>Lennie Alehat
she's too fat to be pregnant. there is a high chance her baby will die.

check out the difference in her boyfriend bearded and non-bearded. the beard often lies.

Didn't she collapse after light exercise?

>that painting
kek. looks like a 4th grade art project

Lennies a cuck and a bad artist.

The show has turned from a HAES celebration to an accurate documentary of someone who is full of shit and slowly self-destructing.

>This is considered quality television in the UK

He's right you dumb cunt. Why the fuck would you pay to be brainwashed?

God i hope she miscarries

Lets see all those chocolately tears whitney

>he says while spouting delusional jewish conspiracy theories

kek

>delusional jewish conspiracy theories
kek

even kikes speak out against Zionism

She is in just bulking dumbasses next season is her shred diet routine

>le spend all day on /pol/ man

It's a good show. I've seen every episode.

>tv shows
>pop music
>culture
Lmao. We enjoy real culture over here like theater plays, operas, literature and real music. That's real skill and creativity. What has any American besides maybe Hemingway ever produced in this field? Nothing. You are ripping off Europes real culture and you deform it in mass-compatible easy and vain bullshit like the shows you've mentioned for the ever consuming dumb plebs only to keep them as dumb as possible and to make as much shekels as can.

The fact that you have to defend stuff like Walking Dead as the epitome of your culture really says it all. As said - a degenerate and effeminate nation.

*tips*

>reality tv star will save American culture
top lel

>tfw when too intelligent to get brainwashed by a tv show

> My big fat fabulous life
> Cue the footage of her getting a heart attack after dancing for 10 minutes and getting "carried" away by emergency services

The show and it's promotional stuff are all edited to make Whitney look smaller than she is and healthier than she is. The comedian who was on the show to "fat shame" her did a tell all on facebook that unfortunately got taken down, she apparently is much bigger in person and they sometimes use forced perspective shots and other camera tricks to flatter her ego and a lot of the promotional materials for the show like that pic are edited and shopped. Also she smokes, because when it comes to ruining your health why let fast food have all the fun?

they have trump now

the decline is over

so long as he nukes iraq ASAP to prove a point

>muh culture
every time

i see cougars in my gym watching this on their treadmills

Entertainment is a huge market and there are shows made to tailor to everyone.

>plenty of shows and movies targeted to educated people that want temporary escape from their work
>plenty of shows and movies targeted to uneducated and unemployed that like to clap their hands at pictures of food and sparkling teenage vampires
>you belong to the second category if you pick one TV show or movie and say, "welp that's what everyone watches"

Most reality TV is degenerate

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=9VhY_VfD2yM

>blacked.com is American "culture"

really makes you think

Fucking kekd

>She will have at least one kid
>your line will end with you
Survival of the fittest is a joke

At a "No Body Shame" event no less.

Pure pottery