What of fit black dudes? Any of you on?

What of fit black dudes? Any of you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkn3Ee7AAwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tree fiddy

No, not a single one

I am overweight, so no, no I am not fit.

I'm black but not fit

>be underage black robot
>lurk and lift consistently for 16months
>barely out of duel mode but mires all around
>mfw I have naturally occurring gyno
>mfw grills wanna bone but subconscious about my gyno.
> 6'2"
At least I'm not a Manley rr right guise?

how do you guys feel about all the hate form pol?

what do you guys think about the alt right?

I ask because the news is now reporting on the alt right so i think i'm gonna be hearing about this in more places than just online in the future.

>how do you guys feel about all the hate form pol?

dont care

>what do you guys think about the alt right?

fuck 'em

stop using your phone to browse fit

>another black man with gyno

Hey man, I'm going to tell you what another brother told me when I was down.

It gets better.

Also some women dig gyno. The key is to not be self conscious about it like a little wimp and own your body.

I'm fat and only half black so no

The reason /pol/ hates blacks is because of crime statistics, then them taking to the streets attacking people and destroying their own neighborhoods then saying whitey is the reason for all their problems.

The alt-right has turned into a buzzword by the liberals to label right wing people to make them all seem like extremists. There is some extremists in there but not all of them are racists assholes.

lol

Let's not bring that fucking garbage here dude. I already get enough trump memes and liberal tears every fucking where else.

black dyel here

>some women dig gyno

nigga wat

maybe some fat buzz cut lesbians that wanna peg you might like your little man titties

this board kills me

Black man here
I'm not fit yet but I'm working on it

I'm hispanic, can I join?

I'm black but not naturally fit and strong (and don't have a BBC). Slave genetics have failed me. Feelsbadman.

>Niggers calling me manlet online for being 181cm
Ayyyyyyyy

Are Somalis black?

Skelly mode, 6'0 161lbs

Fit, but need to cut

6'2 220

>Some women dig gyno

What the fuck are you talking about? I can see no reason for girls to be attracted to that.

Checking in

>tfw gg1 and rolan don't post anymore

clean your mirror. fuck man. you wonder why they call us niggers.

Here here. Suffered an injury and lost some of my gains last year. I'm also backpacking SEA for 3 months so I'm pretty much starting from ground zero again

>There is some extremists in there but not all of them are racists assholes.
That may be true, but looking at /pol/ or /r/The_Donald, seems like most of them are.

Quick Veeky Forums! Someone call the cops while they're rounded up!

I find lotus very attractive and would be the milk to his chocolate

the alt right are a bunch of autists with some older actual racists hitching a ride
offline they aint shit and should generally be ignored

tfw i'm 6'3 teenage nig with gyno
we're all gonna make it

>kek
>not realizing the cops would be too busy putting us all in jail for steroid/drug use and importation

How does racism feel?

t white person

Work in a shitty neighborhood for a summer or something.

Low income blacks/mexicans are home to some big time racists who are ignorant as all fuck and, will be glad to show you how it feels.

Fucking this. Libertarians shouldn't be pro-trump or fans of the alt-right.

I can understand the hate towards black people, since most of us are stupid thugs. But this whole "I'm genetically superior. Even tough I'm a stupid NEET" thing dumb and annoying. It just proves how fucking pathetic they are.

>I can understand the hate towards black people, since most of us are stupid thugs
This Uncle Tom "I'm ashamed to be black" shit has to end. You're letting the /pol/ NEET cucks win by accepting their bullshit.

why can't we just get along and lift some lmao2pl8s?

my trainer is black and he's a really cool guy

>another black man with gyno
Is this a thing?

I laugh every time. Lurking and posting on /pol/ is tons of fun when you know the people on there who post the things that they post are more than likely meek NEETs who wouldn't dare say any of that irl. They live in a fantasy and /pol/ is their safe space.

>most of us are stupid thugs
stopped reading there, you're even more of an autistic faggot than alt-righters

Jesus fuck all of you whiny self-hating shitlords regardless of race need to be beaten

>black
>6'2
>dyel by fit standards, but muscular/otter by normie standards
>have dat ass that puts some women to shame
>fairly attractive

Life really is good.

Island nigga here. Bi racial without natural gains so had to grind away

Why doesn't /pol/ hate themselves for the disparity between Asian and whites in crime? Or women and males in crime?

Smh, kill yourself my man.

Here's a pretty old pic.

>Lopez

>dominican, 'rican...

>not from Old Country.

>clearly 'roids. clealry a "swirl".

You talkin' to me ?

Kys coon

Black, rican, white in that order. Not nearly aesthetic/hueg enough for anyone to suspect roids.

>t.white guy
>keep shitposting and don't forget to renew your BLACKED subscription

nigga what? Shut your dumb Uncle Ruckus ass up. Kill self.

>fit
>6'2
And you wonder why white people hate you
Can you be right about anything nigger

Unk Ruk...

"don't trust those niggers over there....."

>so pure, so true.

>said ayn rand the jewish nationalist

/pol/ is largely self hating non-whites

youtube.com/watch?v=xkn3Ee7AAwk

Aight bro will see if it gets better...

Kek stay mad manlet

Hopefully

Sadly yes... Pretty much all black males get even natty bros and skellies

>be underage white robot
>lurk and lift consistently for 16 mo
>barely out of duel mode but mires all around
>mfw I am 5'5"
>mfw grills wanna bone but subconscious about my height
At least I'm not a gyno shitposting nigger right guise?

yea fuck off, don't give /pol/ any excuses. They only know black people through WorldStar fight comps and stupid bitches twerking and cooning. Believe it or not the average black person is grinding and trying to make it.
>HUUR DUUR /pol/ should be calling us niggers because most of us act like thugs
c'mon man have some self respect, cause obviously you're not gonna be getting that from white people.

yeah like literally everything bad that happens in my town ever is because of black people but keep telling yourself racism is unjustified.

>island nigga
>without natural gains
pick one haloti

>cause obviously you're not gonna be getting that from white people
are you saying all whites are racist?

The trick is to be unconscious about your height

>black

B8 tread. Next time ask for a time stamped pic idiots. Take your obvious shit to /pol/ dick head

hey guys is there a difference in between nigger and nigga?

I always thought there was

One is a racial slur, the other is the is a general term for a male usually deragatory, or general term for friend. It's all in the context of how it's used.

Lmao no, no it isn't.

>Throws around nigger
>Gets triggered by being called manlet
When will they learn?

Blacks have a toxic culture that glorifies being an uneducated criminal that doesn't want to work a real job, promiscuity, materialism, and being a tool for the jews. I don't have a problem with actual black people that want to work hard and not be an idiot I have a problem with niggers who just parrot whatever jew produced rapper is spewing nonsense on the radio. I also don't like how they blame whitey for their problems and try to racemix.
>tldr black people are fine Niggers controlled by jews are the problem

>tfw the masterrace are somehow totally controlled by a handful of joos.

>181cm
apologies, your highness

>Also some women dig gyno

t. Lord Protector of Manlets

Fit and black but not a dude. I think I'm the only one on this board.

>black qts on Veeky Forums

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

pics

Sup

run nigger run, you'll never be free, cause the good old boys of the ku klux klan, will hang you from a tree

I dunno, that's anonymity for you.
I reckon Veeky Forums is way more diverse than the /pol/ leakage might lead you to believe. There's rarely a need to talk about your ethnicity and sex so everybody just defaults to white weeaboo nerd personas - which is liberating in a way.

/pol/ itself is diverse as fuck if the HWNDU stream is anything to go by

Can't argue there, they have strategically created a system where they cannot be criticized because of muh holocaust and the worst possible thing anyone could possibly be in today's day and age is a racist aka someone who doesn't believe everything the left says and thinks minorities aren't angels who never did nuffin.

The time some guys were arrested over spouting /pol/ memes irl it turned out to be a bounch of Latino dudes being ironically racist.
I've just learned to take /pol/ in its stride and not let it influence my dealings with individual people.

probably the best way. i admit /pol/ has made me more racist but im self aware enough to realise that /pol/ is essentially propaganda, too, and my feelings aren't always rational.

the /pol/tards at HWNDU though are like 70% non-white and liberals are like 60% white, pretty funny.

>yfw the holocaust was actually just jew propaganda

Hey now a couple hundred thousand jews may have died in work camps because of disease and lack of food due to allied forces bombing supply lines lets not try to belittle their suffering

blacks can never be aesthetic unless they are like 3/4 white

>tfw 6`3 ripped off season national level powerlifter who posts nigger hate on pol

black gyno soldier #29 reporting in sir

How many (you)s do I need to sacrifice to summon lotus?

Kek, I've never seen a black guy they've all either been hungry or the rock

Here is (you)

>Manlet AND racist

You've never had a chance

Nice

Butthurt manlet detected

Black but not a dude and not all that fit.
1/3 isn't that bad right.

>The reason /pol/ hates blacks is because of crime statistics

Racists hated black people way before the commited any crimes (Jim Crow period ?).

All those "facts" and stats shoved down our throats by /pol/tards just work for them as confirmation bias. Nothing more.

Any African anons here?

Nigerian bro reporting in