Veeky Forums BTFO by Boogie2988

Boogie explains why his weight loss is so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDPIKz2N8Oc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boogie2988/status/253545361300418560?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=fgq-P_grmUw
youtu.be/OHsibslvJHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anytime you're hungry jerk off instead
but that's legit good advice. burns up to 520 cal and makes me not wanna eat anymore. If it's late enough, it'll make me sleep.

> You have been visited by the lazy fatasfatass of YouTube. All your gains will vanish unless you post in this thread FUCK OFF FATASS

>burns up to 520 cal

maybe if you're jerking off for 6 hours

FUCK OFF FATASS

Fat fuck banned me from his live stream because I wanted some insider info on when will die for the Pool we got going on

fuck off fatass (just to be safe)

>watching the obesity jew

Who cares, fatties gonna fat

FUCK OFF FATASS

even though I got immunity dog I hate this fat shit

>happy that he is 8 pounds lighter than he was 6 YEARS ago

at his weight he should have no problem losing at least 70 pounds in a year

That disgusting take bokeh is nauseating

I have lost any respect I had for him, I volunteered as an EMT for a year and it was us and firefighters who had to carry these fat fuckers down stairs when their heart explodes, it's coming soon for him too

Today I saw some guy trying to reanimate a fat fuck, probably heart attack. Nice thread

Just because your fit bit thinks you are sprinting, does not mean you actually burned 500 calories

he could lose a lot more in a year if he actually tried.

He would lose that if he just ate like a normal human

I have been on Veeky Forums since 2007 and I have literally never clicked on a single link to this guy's videos.

cal not kcal

hes lost 8 pounds since you've been on Veeky Forums thats a huge accomplishment right?!

FUCK OFF FATASS

Fatfuck here. Moving a country fucked me up and I just gained 30 pounds over 6 months here, what are some good go to breakfasts/lunches to stop being so fucking fat? I'm either not eating to start the day, or end up going to work and just running out to grab something like a sub from publix.

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

Also, I just noted something. He said in the video before this he went from 587 to 520 in 6 years. He found a way to do only 10 pounds a year, and he is proud of this fact.

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

I would just grab a pack of oatmeal that is sold individually and heat it up in the microwave. For me Quaker sells the ones with a bit of extra protein, but since I know better, I just buy protein powder and put it on my oats and call it a breakfast.

FUCK OFF FATASS

>he could lose a lot more in a year if he actually died.

Why are you fat piece of shit, shilling yourself on fucking fit, need some clicks?
And if you are not even that fat piece of shit, sad life you got there defending that human waste.

does anyone have that pic of the obese dude's before/after pics with him commenting "3 years into my weight loss journey!" even though the pics look exactly the same

FUCK OFF FATASS

>Ahmed guzzling to mich processed food in Europe

FUCK OFF FATASS

Ah ok thats basically what I do. I have some steel cut oats and I just put some cinnamon on it and have that, or like an egg sandwich with some cheese on whole wheat bread.

Publix is in southeast america though..

Idk why he even bothers posting these videos. He's apparently lost weight, then gained it back repeatedly. Clearly he doesn't give a shit about his weight or else he'd actually stick to it.

FUCK OFF FATASS

guy has the most toxic personality and everyone around becomes fatter

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

Fuck off Fatass

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

>8 pounds lighter than he was 6 YEARS ago

did he take a big shit or something?

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

stop masturbating it's not good for you.

>mfw all these excuses

Fuck off retard

stop it. now

When will he be contacted by tlc to appear on my 600lb life

>burning 500 calories masturbating
user cool it or you're going to rub that thing raw
I have no idea how tall Boogie is, but at 500+lbs he's got to have a TDEE in the 4000 calorie range, he could burn that much weight in a week of eating like a normal person.

A person that size could probably have like 15lbs of weight fluctuation depending on how much he's had to eat or drink and how much he's pissing/shitting/sweating.

FUCK OFF FATASS

After all these years hes still b8ting people to view his channel cause of his extreme overweight classic stuff

I have no sympathy. It is not hard to lose weight. I've lost 58 pounds in like 6 months and all I did was count calories. 283 to 225 and quit my daily drinking habit too.

Boogie isn't even trying. Given the choice of living or fucking oreos I'd choose living everytime.

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

Fuck off fatass

keep it up man

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

He weighed 526 in October of 2012:
twitter.com/boogie2988/status/253545361300418560?lang=en

Him hitting 520 is not an accomplishment if he keeps going back off the diets....

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

So it burns off less than 1 kcalorie?

FUCK OFF FATASS

>My and my medical team have it covered

what a retarded piece of shit, you don't need shit to lose weight when you're at his level, just stop stuffing your face 24/7 with junk food and maybe go for a 30min walk

>Idk why he even bothers posting these videos.
ad revenue

>that pic
youtube.com/watch?v=fgq-P_grmUw

except boogie

you are in his thread right now

FUCK OFF FATASS

if only for his fans. man's got to shape up.

FUCK OFF FATASS

Every fucking video from him is the same. "I know I'm not doing enough", "I've learned from my mistakes", "These are reasons not excuses"

Every time he manages to make himself look good and that he is now trying his best and he makes it sound like he knows what he needs to do and that this time he will do it.. And yet nothing ever fucking happens. How many more of these videos will he make before his death?

Reminder that this video is over two years old

youtu.be/OHsibslvJHU

FUCK OFF FATASS

B A S K E T
O F
D E P L O R A B L E S

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

Is it because he's a lazy fat fuck?

Good job buddy I hope you get below 200 soon.

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

FUCK OFF FATASS

Honest question.
Why doesn't he do surgery to remove 2/3rds of his stomach so it can match a person of 80Kg? that way whatever he eats he will reach the goal weight of 80kg

I know two people who have done this and they gone from extremely fat to skinny fat (don't think they can put on muscle with that small pouch) but still its an improvement right?

FUCK OFF FATASS

God I hate disgusting fat pig.
I saw once a video of him where he watched another fat guy losing weight and then began to cry and say that that guy was his idol and how nothing seemed impossible. The guy in the video went from being as fat boogie to human size in 2 years (I think).
And what has boogie done since then? Losing 10 pounds and giving out excuses on how he has lost more weight but gained that back? Telling his viewers how much he has changed in his head? Fucking fat piece shit, he is never gonna make it, because he is a fucking liar. His mentality has not changed a bit and that's the only reason why can't lose weight.
Just listen to what he says. Every day he needs hours to take about his fat body, for things which humans would only need minutes. His wife (who he probably hasn't fucked once) needs to help when wants to move rooms because he is too fat. I wonder if rewatched his video before uploading it and thought "wow, that's actually pathethic, maybe I should really lose weight". Probably not, because he is fat and fat people are cucks with no shame and self awareness. This people get laughed for for being fat and then still go home and eat ice cream to cheer themself up.
Fat fucks like him with absolutely no drive and willpower are reason why societies fail and become ugly. I hope this mouthpiece of degeneracy dies soon.

Posted on phone. Fuck off if you can't read.

Weight loss isn't hard. He just lacks willpower and is a lazy fat fuck. Hope he dies soon.