Broccoli: How important is it?

Broccoli: How much do you eat per day?

I eat 2 whole broccoli a day

Overrated desu, lots of other vegs out there with a better protein to calorie ratio, if that's what you're after

but the vitamin c

>tfw can only afford to eat broccolis twice or thrice a week

Where the hell do you live? Vegetables are practically free in the U.K.

Not him but veg prices vary extremely here (Germoni) with season. A salad for example might be 40 cents in summer, but now €2 in winter

This is true anywhere, but they're still the cheapest healthiest food type we have.

Buy them frozen instead.

>eating veg for protein

Cant you just eat broccoli sprouts for the micronutrients or are the stats different?

a lot

Malaysia.

Any shit that's imported is expensive (at least for college students).

80-100 gr a day

>tfw ate like 10 broccs yesterday
>today I beat the shit out of some guy asking how much my car costed

is this shit natty?

True, frozen stuff doesn't vary as greatly as the fresh one
>REWE brand
Getting the low price brands like "ja" will give you the same shit for half the monies

Can't you grow anything like year-round and super fast in your tropical place?

There is no Ja! broccoli mate

No time and I also can't be assed to do anything beside studying, lifting and procrastinating.

The real question is
Steamed
or
Raw
or
Sometimes both?

>BbbbbbRRRrrrRRRrrrrrrAAAAAaaaaAAaaapppP
mmmm, smells of broccoli

roasted.

>eating brocoli raw.

Fucking barbarians

But there is gut&günstig broccoli at Edeka

u black?

I like to buy a bunch of small ones and eat them once or twice a day, they're around 230-270g

I put cumin and sweet red pepper powder on them, throw them into a pan with some water and cover it to steam it
delicious, quick, easy

>Not buying glorious Rosenkohl

Not you personally, but local farmers generally

Yeah, getting that too sometimes (also grew my own last year but it got those stupid white flies, which heavily diminished harvest)

this right here my fellow german bros

You say that but brocolli is a fucking rarity in Scotland right now because of some shit going down in Spain causing supply to drop. Price has gone up from 40p to 50p as well on the 1 day of the week it's available for me.

It's not about the proteing bro.
It's about fiber.

Just bought it today,best frozen Bei there is

350-400g usually

>ITT: Germans talking about broccoli

Broccoli would do that to her, especially while she is laying in that position.

Microwave steamed my nigga. Cannot get any easier.

Fuckin none broccoli tastes horrible

raw broccoli is pretty gross, at least blanch it
steamed though with a little butter

Broccoli is delicious. I'm sorry your parents are poor cooks.

With you here, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kohlrabi, red cabbage, savoy cabbage, Chinese cabbage.. are all a thousand times better desu, broccoli is by far the nastiest Brassica

It's fucking terrible mate, why do you even like it? Stop being such a tryhard.

I just like the leafy parts, I'm like a giraffe, I eat the leaves off the tree. Especially with butter. Find me one that's all that part and I'll eat more.

I eat no meats, just because of taste and my stomach. I'm glad that I'm gaining muscle fast with my Mexican diet.

How does one do this

Wash broccoli, cover with plate/plastic wrap (XENOESTROGEN ALERT) and microwave for 2 mins. Drain and mix with whatever you want. Sometimes I do a bit of feta cheese.

Nobody wants to read those cuck runes sven

>microwaving vegetables

Broccoli is goat. Buy it frozen in a 3-4 pound bag and just nuke it in the microwave for 5 minutes.

Broccoli is the best tasting vegetable cooked from frozen (I find broiled brussel sprouts and green beans to be way better than frozen), fresher than unfrozen vegetables, and good as fuck with some sprinkled cheese

Broccoli is unironically delicious. I'll eat a full plate of that shit.

4 cups average