#winning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fEbKJD2ZxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys are just jealous that this man has been able to get successful and you haven't. Despite all his negative situation he still obtained your life goals (marriage, money, house, fame, self employed)

You guys can't handle the fact you're only spending all that time in the gym and eating celery sticks and eating protein shakes because you want a life like him. He resent the fact he achieved your goals without having to do what you think you need to do to achieve it.

This Veeky Forums place is no better than /r9k/ and should be deleted off here for good.

fuck his disgusting fat ass. body positivity LOL

>because you want a life like him.
Yeah sure he is 24/7 in pain and he will die early

Doesn't his wife openly cuck him?

>This Veeky Forums place is no better than /r9k/ and should be deleted off here for good.

But where would you go to lecture people and shit post? :^)

>I did not let it drive me to over eat
Sounds like Veeky Forums is actually helping him, good work team

yeah i'm jealous of a guy who can't wipe his own ass, is in constant pain, can't please his wife and is bed bound.

I was taling about being financially well off, self employed, married, being famous and owning his own home.

People are here are waiting to "make it" before they even attempt to start working on those goals. They actually think they have be muscular and to get down to 10% bodyfat to find a woman to marry and to get a good job/gain status. Hence they get bitter because someone whose fat got all of their wishes and dreams without counting a calorie or lifting weights.

Fit btfo

If I wanted to marry someone as ugly as his wife I could've done it years ago.

He might have more money than I do but he's spending it all on junk food and medical bills anyway.

Fame and fortune will do fuck all for him 10 years from now when he's underground in a garage sized coffin.

No jealousy here.

Yes, jealous of a 500+lbs cunt that can't stand, has to be laying down with his legs elevated or they hurt, use compression sleeves or he will build fluid that hurts, have tendency for septicemia twice a year, has necrosis in his legs, literally rot his body, has no will power, only real pleasure he gets is eating and due to his weight he can't have a sex life, wife that's clearly there for financial reasons and all his precious money has to go to medical care because he has fatass issues that no normal human requires

Oh yes, that's definitely Veeky Forums life goal, you nailed it buddy. And also all we eat is celery sticks and protein shakes, because that's all we have access to. Yep, no tuna, chicken, turkey, eggs, pasta, rice, nope. Only celery sticks and whey

FAT!

The mental gymnastics of this guy lmfao

Just accept you're jelly of boogie and butt hurt that he made it without touching a single weight or eating a single celery stick.

>mental gymnastics
I described his illness and symptoms, the ones he already disclosed in his videos you fucking retard

Having to be laying down 18 hours a day or he loses is legs is by no means "making it". No sane normal human would think that. You are probably just another fatass that normalized being over 400lbs

But go ahead, keep inside your safe thought bubble were being a useless fatass is desirable

>made it

How so?

Boogie pls go

the only thing boogie made was another video of excuses

>marriage, money, house, fame, self employed

And an early grave.

Dat victim complex holy shit.

We need to make boogie commit sudoku

Veeky Forums I love you.

But this clearly the cheapest bait imaginable

Goddam wrong thread sorry guys. Tried to delete but just get error message

Yeah, thats more gymnastics than Boogie did in his life.

B-b-b-but he said they weren't excuses

kek

Isn't he in the middle of losing his leg?

I'm willing to bet that the majority of people on this board don't lift weights to get houses, become self-employed, or be financially well-off. Just as the majority of fat people don't eat too much every day to get a house, a job, and lots of money. There are many ways to get those things, if that's your goal. None of this changes the fact that Boogie is a very very fat person, who whines about being fat, doesn't do anything about it, and is killing himself slowly on youtube which ironically pays him to continue. I don't know what you're trying to say, but you're prancing around the point and misinterpreting what everyone is mad about and treating it like a win for Boogie. Just because he has somehow met these "goals" doesn't mean that he's not a fat excuse-ridden piece of shit, or is someone to idolize or commend in any way. Celebrity is fickle and based largely on luck. There's nothing about fitness lifestyle or fat-piece-of-shit lifestyle that predisposes one to being a social media celebrity, which is how he's met all of those goals that you listed. It's more likely that someone will be successful in life if they create goals for themselves, and are able to follow through with those goals using persistence, which Boogie has demonstrated that he can't or won't do. However, he got lucky with his online celebrity, just as other people with very very different lifestyles also do. I doubt that the things he has in life are a product of hard work or any positive personality characteristic of his, aside from charisma and social intelligence. His overall success is based on people's emotional reactions to his failures and successes, like reality tv. Boy I wish I was him. I don't have that kind of opportunity or personality, though, so I guess I'll continue with my own self-improvement and my own personal goals that don't involve cultivating pity and sympathy on social media for the negative shit that I recognize in myself and choose to exploit.

Why does he even bother not eating? He reached the point of no return when he swore he was going to lose weight like 8 years ago and never did.

He might as well just go out with his head on the tracks and the white lady in his veins. His miserable existence is only going to get worse and worse and the amount of fucking resources he's going to leech once he's permanently hospitalized is ridiculous.

God knows what is decomposing body is going to do to the environment as well. Imagine being his wife and watching them have to carry his 500lb corpse out of the house with a fucking forklift. Obese people are sociopaths.

*whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh* KIRBY!

I am a nice dude, chill as fuck.

However, I despise boogie because he is what every prick does when they are faced with a bit of hard work to better themselves and no one is going to do it for them.

They cry they subvert they blame they point fingers they do everything they can to avoid actual work when if they had done the fucking work they would have already been done with it by now and happy.

Then when they refuse and dont do said work they try to group up with other people who dont work and are fat disgusting blobs and say they are being opressed.

It is fucking disgusting on a mental, physical, emotional and straight up universal and natural level.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fEbKJD2ZxE

music related, carry that shit on your fucking back and work whats a man without pride

>video where he mocks negative comments about his 0 progress
>90% likes 10% dislikes
>video with fat guy who made really good progress, boogie starts crying
>same like/dislike ratio
who does even watch that? i don't understand, every healthy person should despise him

In the future will obesity be changed from a physical disease to a mental disorder?

>attempting to market bait this cheap

kek..

With what? A fucking jousting lance?

Hope he kills himself

He's depressed and I'm not. I'm winning.

Holy shit this is some premium quality bait
9.9/10

Stop projecting. Veeky Forums is pretty much misc. except for the frog posters and people like you.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

SALAD DODGING

I think you're autistic and projecting massively. Get a grip you snivelling little cunt, I'd rather be Veeky Forums and lonely than the size of a beluga whale and cucked thanks

he already is

On top of this, he has already explained why it's hard for him to lose weight. No matter what he does its more difficult than the average person his size.

People make fun of him too much here. He's making gains and money and fame. Can't ask more than that.

13/10 bait

>successful
>can hardly walk
>can't even shit or piss normally, wife probably has to wipe his 6lb shits off his ass or replace his colostomy bag for him
>so fat he broke a chair and hit the floor so hard he can't even sit down, now he has to lay in bed
>hit the floor so hard he blew out his ear drums
>his feet are slowly dying from lack of circulation
>knees are being ground to dust trying to support his mass

yeah I'd genuinely rather be dead than living his life

It's so rare to see a legitimate moralfag

I'm pretty sure he's just a troll, and everyone took the bait

What the fuck are you on about? I wouldn't give up my mobility for anything

Especially not for a house, wife and some internet fans