"Too big" stories

>be skinny
>user youre so skinny
>get shredded
>user youre getting too big

At least now i know theyre saying this because they're jelly as fuck and trying to bring me down whereas back then they said it because they thought they were better than me.

People are shitty

>6'3
>200 pounds
>"you're so big

Nobody called you too big when you got shredded.

Natty shredded people look like meth addicts.

>semantics
Buff, big, ripped etc come on user... This is a positive thread

what they mean is that you are fat, the more muscle you have the leaner you have to be

I lean bulk.

I visited my mom this past weekend. She told me I look bigger than the last time I visited. It's only been a month between the visits and I weigh almost exactly the same as before.

Why does she keep telling me this lies?

>mom
Your answer. Not because she's your mom because she's female

I crave that attention and I've never gotten it. I've been lifting for two years and my parents have never noticed or commented on my gains.

Let me guess. She's the type of person who only comments if you've gotten smaller. Aka. Critical parents.

I would rather she didn't lie to my face.

She does it every time I visit her.
>user, you're such a handsome, young man

I'm a 20+ kissless virgin. She isn't fooling anyone.

>wife has 3 brothers who were chads in hs and continue to do brotier workouts
>they're all pretty big
>wife says I'm skinny and I should start working out with them
>ok
>start working out and wife loves it
>1 year later bench/squat/dead total is 1180lbs.
>I now work out for myself because I love it
>wife says i always go to the gym
>wife says I only care for the gym
>wife says I'm getting too big
>wife says to stop working out
>wife is always mad at me when I get back from the gym
The ride never ends lads. Best bet is to find a woman who is already active is sports or some type of physical training.

>1 year
Did your borthers help you out? No newbie could have the structure and planning to make this much gain in 1 year alone

he prolly took PEDs

>I didn't make gains this fast so nobody can
Chill out that crab mentality bro

I was only asking if your brothers helped you out.

I said what i did because your posted reminded me of another person who got into a respectable size in only 6 months with the help of a very expensive personal training program.

First 6 months they did. After that i strayed away from their brosplits and focused on the big lifts. Its not hard to achieve what I did it a year. 14 months to be exact. I actually feel like I fucked around too much in the gym and wasted a lot if time. 80% of the time I don't even hit my protein goals for the day.

oh bullshit

he's genetically gifted and lifter hard, those gains are totally possible even fucking around if you have those things going for you

a friend of mine squatted 405 in 3 months doing random singles with no program

5'10" 188lbs as of last week.don't know my bf% since I don't care for it.

How did making the switch to meal preps go for you?

>meet up with some girl from tinder at her apartment
>take off my shirt as soon as i walk in and start making out
>"you are so fucking big,I really didnt think you were so huge"
>feel her pussy moisture on my lower thigh as i begin to rip off her clothes
>take out my dick and force her mouth around it she is choking on it
>rip off her panties and finger blast her as she lazily sucks my dick
>really triggering her pussy and getting upset how lazy and not into my pleasure she is
>my boner starts to die down as she lays there like a princess making me do all the work
>go limp in her mouth
>tell her it just isnt going to work out and grab my shit and leave
>later text her telling her she had a weird pussy and that killed my erection

I don't meal prep. I tried for 2 weeks but got lazy. Morning is either bacon eggs and a banana or oatmeal and a banana. Lunch is whatever I feel like getting. I snack on protein bars. Dinner is lean meat with veggies on off days or pasta on training days.

/thread

alpha as fuck

>be muhreen
>non infantry tech nerd job
>or so my contract says, command keeps sending me with the grunts but I don't complain because people in my job field are all autist virgins and grunts all lift heavy and party
>one day running with grunt platoon and squad leader ( beaner manlet sergeant)
>getting slayed because some higher up was mad at us
>run up giant hills in camp pendleton and then do push-ups till everyone makes it to the top
>"YOU JOINED THE MARINES BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE HARD! NOW YALL ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE BITCHES! WE'RE FUCKING WARFIGHTERS START ACTING LIKE IT!"
>beanlet sergeant walks over to me and says "bang bang user is dead, we're 5 miles from the landing zone, let's go!"
>fireman carries me
>I'm 6'3 and over 250lbs
>takes like 3 steps
>his face when
>hear him whisper "I've made a huge mistake"
>hard charging radio operator yolks me up like nothing and runs like 2 miles with me on his back

Im surprised youre able to maintain size while in service

What are the physical strengths and weaknessess of active soldiers? I say this because most of them won't look extremely big, and their tasks are often more about cardio and stamina, and having too much muscles means only more weight to carry around, am I correct?

most of them have different meanings

Clearly she wants your dick

I'm just a naturally bear mode mother fucker. I'd probably be like over 300 if I wasn't forced to do cardio and shit

Yea your basically right, there's a point of diminishing returns for muscle mass. That unit I was with back then had armored vehicles to ride around in most of the time so we all made mad gains. My current unit is a straight leg infantry unit and a lot of the weapons guys (machine gunners, mortars, anti-tank) are pretty muscular. You're expected to be able to run pretty far at a quick pace though at all times

Interesting that nowadays we still rely on our most ancient method of locomotion...

In your active periods, do you actively work out, like in a gym? Or you and your unit just do drills when you don't have a "mission" or something?

How are your legs holding up? I heard of injuries from doing too much

A little of bother. Drills, cardio, training and field ops during working hours and gym after hours with my buddies.

So far so good, I've gotten plantar fasciatis once for being a jew bastard and keeping the same wore ass pair of running shoes way past due. My weight plus all the impact on non padded shoes really fucked me.

I've got a good friend who's in the army. What kind of training do I have to take to impress him?

the postal dude

What do you mean

How strong do I have to be to impress an army br0

3/4/5/6

Well it depends man how strong is he? There's still weak bitches in every branch

>thinking you're better than someone is any better than being jealous of someone

nevergonnamakeit

>6'6 250
>'user, you need to lose some weight'
>cut to 190, not even any abs
>'You're looking kinda scrawny, user'

I can't fucking win. Same person said both of those.

>le hurr genetics meme

That shit has to stop, genes are just a part of it and they are only critical in pro athletic instances like the Olympics.

Any beginners strength training routine in 6-8 months puts you in intermediate level of strength according to the human strength standards, then switching to a powerlifting routine makes it possible to hit 1000 lbs total in 1-2 years since starting lifting weights in the first place. It's not an exclusive club for fictional Uber soldiers.

The only real weird part is actually knowing what to do in the first place, which is where all the wasted time comes in

>essentially doing the same thing
Don't think you're any better. At least i admit it.

Growing up with a judgemental family and relative taught me to not take anyone say to heart. When people say this or that theyre projecting in aome shape or form. Also my family and relatives are all passive aggressive losers with nothing going for them that frequently starts family drama over and over behind each other's backs.

>60 pounds of fat
That's plenty to make a world of difference. After someone has a solid image of you in their mind it's tough for them to accept change.

>scrawny at 190 at 6'6''
I can totally see that.
Are you skinnyfat at roughly 13% bodyfat? You better be bulking now. Your visible parts like face or hands are probably pretty hollow now.

>Not having the mentality of a crab.
>Not making it.
Pick one bro.

that crab is gonna make it.

>genetics meme
Genetics is the most important thing in the weight room. I've seen some people lift more weight after their first 2 weeks than someone who has been doing it for about a year. There's no standard in "starting strength" in humans, so there's no telling where they'll be at after the same amount of time.

Tendonmode

>almost had to roll of the shame the last rep

iktf crabbro