I'm trying to lose weight (currently 289), and was wondering, will the loose skin go away? Or...

I'm trying to lose weight (currently 289), and was wondering, will the loose skin go away? Or, is there a method to get rid of it?
I definitely can't afford any loose skin removal surgery, so I'd like to get over any despair sooner rather than later.

>will the loose skin go away?
Not entirely.
t.exfat

Start saving.

Fuck.

It's your punishment for your sins.

it's a win-win situation you fat fuck
(You)
>remove stress on your organs
>look better
other people
>not be disgusted by the sight and possibly smell of your fat ass
>help people who need skin graft
If it's too much skin after losing weight (like obese to beast) get that shit removed.

Not entirely.
But don't let that set you back user, keep pushing yourself. Everyone has their scars be them on the inside or outside.

t. Former fatty with stretch marks and depression.

I'm just trying to break the trend of my family being whales.
Yeah, I'm not going to stop losing weight because of aesthetics. Still going to whine about it though.
Thanks user. I'll do my best.

>I'm not going to stop losing weight because of aesthetics
>implying you can't lose weight and be aesthetic
Surgery you retard. If that's not enough, juice.

>Surgery you retard. If that's not enough, juice.
>>I definitely can't afford any loose skin removal surgery

Can't and probably won't be able to afford any form of cosmetic surgery for years (thanks, US economy!), and I doubt I could get swole enough to make my belly look normal without being grotesquely huge, if it's even possible.

>can't afford any loose skin removal surgery

I know a woman who lost 50kg in a year (40% of her bodyweight), and she had big bags of skin everywhere. Surgery was the only way. I don't think you can get around it.

If you go slow enough, it restores pretty nicely

Most people drop the weight too fast tho

t. Ex fatty

What's a rate that you'd recommend?

Go easy and try not to drop the weight too fast. Lift hard, see if you can fill the loose skin with muscle

Don't worry, just lose weight. Eat less, lift 3 times a week, do cardio like 5 times.

Even with loose skin, you'll look better thinner. I'm sure you'll find a way to pay for surgery. It may take you a few years for the surgery, but you'll be healthier and look/feel better.

>if you can't afford something now I can't afford it in the future
fuck off you donkey
See above.
If you can't save enough for the procedure you have other issues

>t.exfat
>t.
what does this mean?

>what does this mean?
t. illiterate

"typed by"

no retard it's a finnish meme meaning "regards,"

Rood.

guess where the fingol got that you retard

Drink a lot of water, and use lotion liberally. I went from 300 to 180, had very little loose skin. Genetics and age will play a part as well so better to do it while your younger. The loose skin did eventually go away after working out and heavy a healthy diet for a year.

I hope you're not bullshitting me because this was exactly what I wanted to hear.
When you say a lot of water, am I right in assuming you mean over the daily recommended amount?

I was drinking around 4 litres of water a day, keep in mind that this is a lot, and I was working out constantly. If you just plan to diet and not work out, you will have loose skin. Everyone has different results, some people it snaps back, some people it doesn't. The longer you wait to lose, the worse it will be.

I lost 100 lbs over the course of 5 years

Wouldnt have it any other way

that seems real slow breh,

especially when you can lose 1lbs a week just by eating 500 calories less than usual.

How much are you hoping to lose OP

loose skin is only a problem if you have to lose a ton of weight, like several hundreds pounds, unless you have shit-tier genetics

I want to go from 289 to somewhere around 170, then gain back at least 10 in muscle before deciding whether or not to start/continue lifting.

Pounds, I mean.

Yes but my skin doesn't look like melting ice cream

You should start lifting now. You will look awesome when you hit 170.