>I need meat to get my protein

Any more excuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I41IYWb_Mus
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4284/2
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/4755?fgcd=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=50&offset=&sort=default&order=asc&qlookup=16016&ds=&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2825/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eating 100 calories of watercress
>what is bioavailability

>eating 400g of cabbage to get 17.4g of protein
I want this meme to die

Just eat broccoli if you're tired of watercress.

>tfw eating 18 pounds of watercress a day to meet my proton requirements

There are billions of possibilities without killing innocent animals.

just stop

You don't have any better arguments than "just stop"? Oh silly meat eater...

Yeah, nah

tfw protein supps
Winning

Meat tastes better

I also love murdering deer for my protein too.

that's 100% false you fucking retard.

4 0oz of black beans are not 120 calories/24g protein.

And how many calories does it have? No wonder that America is a nation full of fat fucks when you allow to kill and eat as much animals as you want.

>tastes better
No, it doesn't. You have been fooled by the big corporations to like the taste of rotten dead animals.

whatever, meat eater

Yes, let's grow more crops to feed the masses, let the masses grow, destroy more natural ecosystems, destroy all of the habitat for the myriad species of plant, animal, whatever, and then we'll never have to kill a pig again (for the purpose of eating it). All the animals in heaven will be much happier that it wasn't humans that killed them directly, just humans killing them indirectly. In the end, when humanity has raped the world for space to grow more soy, because the human population didn't stop growing when we stopped eating animals, we can safely say that we didn't have to kill any more pigs to do it.

No it tastes way better. I do have vegetables too, I am allowed that as a meat eater.

You're being lied to by your vegan cult that meat tastes bad.

It seems that red meat does not only give you cancer but as well lowers your IQ...

Meat is produced by torturing and killing animals that have been born and raised in slavery.

Can you give me a chart of amount protein per 100gr?

Exactly. Showing gr/cal is a misdirection, sho ws gr/gr.

That's retarded, you know cows and pigs need to eat too right? It would actually save a lot of land and resources to not keep breeding them for food.

And that tortured meat tastes delicious.

Also, the meats not fucking tortured. Do you know anything? Putting extreme stress on the animal or beef in this case would ruin the meat's delicious taste. Have you ever even talked or seen a farmer in your life?

If you were talking about pigs, maybe. But pigs are assholes and even then they still try and kill the pigs swiftly.

To add onto this, farmers do not like transporting cows because it sketches them out. Even to the slaughterhouse. You think they're going to fucking torture cows before they slice them up you bozo?

you can't grow crops for human consumption on the same land used for grazing animals you stupid fuck. That land would be nonviable for growing crops and we would have to deforest a shit ton more land

Thought about giving up meat.

Then you came along to shit post hours upon hours of the day.

T-bone steak tonight,bitch.

Explain to me how switching to veganism will do anything other than make you feel less bad. You realize that death isn't bad in and of itself? You realize that eating meat doesn't necessarily involve torture or anything inhumane? You clearly haven't thought about this outside of your emotional response to cute things dying, or maybe you're trying to justify an eating disorder, I can't tell. The only arguments you're able to make involve "animals getting tortured" memes, yet you can't even make a coherent argument to support your position on how death is bad, and how eating meat always involves torture. Maybe if you could come up with actual reasons why eating meat is completely unethical, instead of posting nutritional information to base arbitrary diet choices on, people would take you more seriously.

>Thought about giving up meat.

OP is obviously trolling but I really do wish one could make gains eating just plants as well as one does eating meat & whey. Would be a lot cheaper.

I wonder how vegans/vegetarians feel about meat grown in a lab

youtube.com/watch?v=I41IYWb_Mus

Vegans are retarded. No surprise there.

Also cows are treated like fucking royalty before they're murdered and eaten. People will literally build cattlebarns and even full enclosed barns for their birthing. They're given medicine to ensure they survive and people will break their backs to try and push up a cow if it's feeling sick and won't get up. Not to mention protection from predators and getting fed.

If cows weren't actually being raised and murdered, they would be alot closer to being extinct than you'd like to think.

Oh no the cow gets to rub against stuff, eat, and graze all day. Horrible life before it gets eaten

Go hunting or fishing, then, dipshit. Nowhere did I argue in favour of this. Nice strawman, though.

How about you modify this graph to show grams of protein per grams of food, you freaking idiot?
Who's gonna eat a kilogram of cabbage? gtfo

>Oh no the cow gets to rub against stuff, eat, and graze all day.
KEK
E
K

How retarded do you have to be to believe this? A cow in an American slaughterhouse will never see real gras.

Cows aren't raised in a slaughterhouse you idiot.

>implying more than 0.01% of consumed meat was raised and caught with the consumer's own hands

>be called out on bullshit
>whatever, meat eater

They are.

What was false about this image?

Right, absolutely nothing.

Stay mad, meat eater.

>Europeons believe that slaughterhouses have the capability to raise and murder cows and are completely self sustained.

There's just 9g of protein in your stupid beans. Not fucking 24. I won't eat half a kilo o beans, when I can eat delicious steak

Still haven't seen a coherent argument that maintains that all meat eating is inherently unethical. You're arguing against agricultural practices, not eating meat. I can say the same for corn consumption, and its impact on the environment.

>DID YOU ACTUALLY HARVEST THAT CORN WILD??? YOU KNOW THAT THE FIELD IT WAS GROWN IN AS A MONOCULTURE DESTROYED RARE MIGRATORY BIRD HABITAT

You have many other options.

Dude, you embarrassed yourself with your "facts" already. Gtfo

>having to google your retarded units to follow the conversation

>still no counter arguments

Meat eaters, BTFO!

what kind of weak steak are you eating.

Also leucine content in the protein source is the most important art when it comes to protein synthesis. Its shown that sources with low leucine content doesnt give a good response compared to sources high in leucine.
Layne norton have a bunch of studies on it. but its basically most meat, egg and dairy sources are high en leucine and plants are generally low.

these are correct, but 1 cup is 172g. Eating 50g of protons would mean eating over 0,5kg of dry beans. Cooked they probably would be like 1kg That would propel you to Mars and beyond.

Nope. Not at all. A cow would spend very little time at a slaughterhouse.

You're thinking of something else entirely. And those cows aren't eaten.

>oh no, it's everyone else's fault that my country uses the inferior metric system

>still no counter arguments
but I gave you one. It's not my fault you have no reading comprehension

>a cup of fucking beans

Yeah, just raped.

much better

4oz black beans have about 6g proteins

Wait I can get free steroids from beef. That's a no brainer!!

B E E F
E
E
F

Even assuming that's correct, you're still wrong, and that has nothing to do with your previous argument.

Goalposts have shifted

9, but that's still nowhere near what green man is claiming

>implying you eat ONLY beans

>listing nutritional information is an argument

You can't make a counter-argument against a post that is just incomplete data of plant nutrition. It's up to you to make the case for why it is preferable to meat, and you haven't. Why do you expect people to refute basic facts, and why do you think that this would constitute a counter-argument?

"BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP"

>90 grams of protein in 12 oz steak that i will enjoy
Or
>18 pounds of cabbage for the same protein

Just google black beans protein you fucking idiots. 100g have 21g of protein. How fucking dumb are you?

i'm vegetarian myself but this thread is beyond retarded

>beans contain no chemicals

holy shit what the fuck are beans made out of?

Don't mind me, just delivering my daily protein in a environmentally friendly way
#savetheplanet

I don't. So I'm supposed to eat 0,5kg of beans and 0,5kg of cabbage. Makes sense
Beans make sense for bodybuilders as an addendum, not the main dish. Of course you could balance it out to get your daily needs of protein just from vegetables, but it wouldn't' be convenient at all nor tasty nor fast, as the quantity would be massive.

no nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4284/2

you're probably supplementing B12, since you didn't lose ability to think reasonably yet

yes, you fucking idiot. What do you see when you google "black beans protein", you fucking moron? It literally says 21g of protein, dumbass.

Here, for you faggot

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/4755?fgcd=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=50&offset=&sort=default&order=asc&qlookup=16016&ds=&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=

>raw beans
vegetables really damaged your brain

Those numbers are probably both correct, based on a calculation of whatever sample each one was using. It's probably not possible to get the "true" average protein content.

Of course you are eating your beans raw, if you aren't a pussy. I bet you are cooking your oats too.

My fitness pal says 5g protein / 100g
Trust that a bit more than an user with no source

cooked, ready to consumption, are just 9g per 100g. You're talking with utter moron

>cooking beans
Idiot

>My fitness pal
>carnivore app
>reliable source
Idiot

Uncooked beans are inedible though. Might as well eat popcorn kernals too

>veganism
>environmentalism

Thank you skeleton!

fuck off, green idiot. You're embarrassing yourself

>per 100 calories
Is this the "gun death" of nutrition ?

BREOTEIN POWER PRO, I EAT BROPTEIN POWER

110 CALORIES FOR 26G OF BROTEIN FROM ISOLATE BRO

And then I eat real food for fiber and vitamins.

Dubs speak truth.

>tfw vegan for 6 years
>mfw watching retards fight over their diet insecurites

these numbers are obviously bullshit

>literally poisoning yourself with uncooked beans
No wonder you are retarded

>3000+ calories of cabbage

Enjoy eating 10+ lbs of cabbage daily, liquid shits and a fucking ulcer.

Good. Torture and murder makes meat taste better. It's like seasoning.

How is it a carnivorous app? It has far more non meat food sources on it that meat ones. Or is it tainted because they provided the actual numbers on things and it triggers you?

It uses fake numbers to encourage meat eaters to kill/rape more animals.

actually it doesn't. Adrenaline ruins the taste. That's why you want to kill them as fast as you can.

>Rape
I swear she said yes

What fake numbers?
It literally uses the nutritional information companies provide.
Are you implying that even vege companies want you to eat meat?

Great, so I only have to eat 6 heads of cabbage a day to reach my protein goal.

How about I eat wtf I want and I don't need to give no excuses to some vegetable eatin faggot?

Howzat?

Torture is delicious.

We have been through this, there is like 3g of protons in 100g of broccoli, so you would have to eat kilos upon kilos.

What's wrong with chicken and turkey?

>eating a field of watercress

I am not a cow.

I get 165g protein (more than enough for me at 66kg) on a vegetarian diet without drinking milk
Anyone that tells you you can't get good protein without it is full of shit (though you do have to be smart about your other sources of protein)

I never understand this fucking ideology

do you really think animals give a fuck? do they thank you if you dont eat them? Literally every other animal but humans are primitve species , why the fuck do people care if we eat them or not

they're full of shit because they don't get enough fiber

What IS it?