How can I increase my T-levels?

How can I increase my T-levels?

AIDS

eat your own semen

blast and cruise

Cold showers and sunlight are some of the more common testosterone boosting methods ive heard.

Do cold showers actually work?

only if you eat your own semen

How do cold showers raise testosterone and how long does it have to be? I'll do them more if it's true

I know androgel is a meme but my doc is starting me on Fortesta as a first option before I can go to the other good stuff. Is there any hope that Fortesta can make any difference?

1) Lift heavy
2) Get a full night's sleep every night
3) Minimize stress
4) Eat a good diet, lots of greens, protons, and animal fats.

I heard onion and garlic juice works....does sauteed onion and garlic retain some of that? I can enjoy raw onions and garlic but just as garnish/seasoning.

>fit
please help my quads...

I don't know how. The shock and blood rush? Overall they're good for your skin and hair because it's less drying on your skin, and they wake you the fuck up in the morning

By injecting it into your ass cheeks like everyone else

I'd inject something between her ass cheeks if you know what i mean.

i want to engage her posterior chain

Could you elucidate? I'm confused.

What are the studies that greens help with test increase all ive seen is animal fats, protein and sleep + training

To benefit from increased T, the boost needs to be around 100% increase, otherwise you body will just say hay more of my boys to swim

I want to rectal prolapse her.

Grow a beard.

>when your bodyguards are mini bosses, and you are the end game boss

ebin bro

Things that I've done to increase my testosterone:

>avoid plastic
BPA and BP-X chemicals are all similar in xeno/phytoestrogen content. Avoid like the plague. Stainless steel and glass are your friends. Fuck plastic, especially if it is exposed to extreme temperatures.

>Going commando
If your berries are too hot, they do what a computer does and shuts down. Now, your testes don't SHUT DOWN per-se, but they aren't as efficient in producing test and semen. Keep them niggas as cold as possible. I've gone commando for months now and will never go back.

>Cold Showers
cold showers for 2 minutes, or complete cold showers are a great way to increase immune system function, boosts recovery from the gym (I go hard every single time, and I never get sore anymore), and also helps lower body temperature which in turn helps produce testosterone.

>cruciferous veggies
cauliflower and broccoli are your pals. I prefer cauliflower to broccoli, but whatever

>fats
you can't metabolize testosterone without saturated fat. Olive oil, whole milk, avocados, nuts n shit, all awesome. Fuck your cut. you wanna be a man? Get joocy

>no-fap
this might be a meme and people will argue, but I've done no fap for 2 months now and I have noticed a change in demeanor and energy. Granted I have nutted with women during this period, so take that as you will, I'm not a fucking monk, I'm gonna blast a wall with my semen and let my co-workers friend clean it up

>lifting HEAVY
Lift with all you've got! Work your legs as they are the largest muscle group, and help produce the most amount of test.

>meditate and stretching
this sounds homo as fuck, but stress reduces your ability to create test. Calm the fuck down and relax for a bit. Have a drink if you want, who fucking cares if it doesn't fit your macros, you wanna become a man. Men give zero fucks. Only recently (after 9 months of doing this shit) did I have a serious paradigm shift in regards to the way I think. It takes practice.

No. Cold showers also inhibit muscle growth. They are for babies who think that slight discomfort makes them alpha males.

BRAPPPPPFTTT PFTTTTT SPLURT

post a pic of your self

>anonymous
>having a self
Think you know me or something?

no, i just have a feeling you look like a turbo beta even with all this shit you incessantly do to try and feel like a big strong boy

Avoid stress

Honestly, I really don't have much to show. I've only been seriously lifting for the past month or so, I've had serious fuckarounditis at the gym for ages. Still interested? because I will post current body.

yes, do it

I am about to drop some real truth bombs. Everything posted itt will only have a noticeable effect if you are lacking in that one thing completely. If you want to have a real noticable test increase do the following.

>Hang around/make frienda with other aggressive high test men
>Participate in somekind of competative sport, especially if it involves contact.
>Hang around women and talk to them even if they dont seem interested at first
>Flirt with a woman in front of her boyfriend.

Like I said, 1 month of actual training with a schedule. I'll be modifying it next week to incorporate the cube method. My goal is to get thiqq and joocy.

5'9'', 170, .80/1.5/2.5/3 for 5 rep. just hit 3 for 5 yesterday