Arnold the bitch

How do you guys feel about Arnie now that the President has called him out for the little cuck bitch he is?

Did you watch Arnie's childish little "comeback" video about it? Have you ever seen anything so pitiful as this little old Californian grandpa?

Other urls found in this thread:

legalinsurrection.com/2016/04/thanks-to-schwarzenegger-killer-released-from-prison-early/
youtube.com/watch?v=YFgJ0sv0IqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a moron and your president is in worse shape than Taft.

Arnie accomplished more in one lifetime than most could with ten.

I would rather arnie be president than tramp.

Never thought I'd see a day where Arnold got out-alpha'd. Trump is my new senpai

>hey guys have you seen this video that i'm not going to link to?

Kindof pointless and stupid especially right now. It all seemed to be in jest though. Sad to see arnie pandering to liberal sympathies though

Arnold got btfo desu. But in all seriousness, we can't let Arnold get the nuclear codes.

clearly the arnoldfags can't get over the fact their "hero" hasn't squatted in decades

THICC

>fucks up when he is in charge
>thinks people would sleep better with him in charge

No

fuck that piece of shit.
legalinsurrection.com/2016/04/thanks-to-schwarzenegger-killer-released-from-prison-early/
fucking cuck faggot. he's a shit head dad too. all around scum.

>caring about celebrity drama
Fucking pleb

>something the president said at the prayer breakfast is celebrity drama
This is the best timeline. God bless America.

>includes Trumps burn and Arnie's burn response
youtube.com/watch?v=YFgJ0sv0IqA

>Trump mentions ratings
>leaves himself open for Arnold comeback about presidential approval ratings (probably jewed to be low, but still)
>Arnold doesn't take the opportunity.
Lol when did he become such a cuck?

>caring this much about politics instead of improving yourself

This is how we know you won't make it, have fun living through someone else.

Bitch...please. Everyone knows Trump is the type of guy to half-rep squat in the Smith Machine with clips on and a belt and then brag about it.

/pol/ and the_donald pls go

Fuck off /pol/
No one hear cares about that faggy shit

here.
lol

Wait I heard that trump is like super old so what if he was a live back then and he served under Hitler?

Arnold looked way better.

Besides:

Arnold
> GOAT body builder
> one of the GOAT action movie stars
> World famous
> Governor of California
> Humanitarian
> Came to USA with NOTHING

Trump
> Trust fund baby
> Barely beat the S&P500 with his business ventures
> Known from one reality TV show
> 3x married, all wives were bought and paid for
> Became president after decades of politicians that were so corupt that a reality TV star would be a better option than them

Arnold is way ahead.

Not even 30 days in and Trump has already fucked up. Many veterans and Republicans are saying his travel ban was not only inneffective but actually keeps many of our allies out.

Arnold IS the American Dream

>prayer breakfast
Woah.

It is celebrity drama, whether the president or anyone else said this. It's of no relevance at all for anyone besides stay at home mums and their faggot neet teenage sons posting on 4chins. We don't care about this shit here - read vice, buzzfeed or whatever if you care about this crap.

>Not even 30 days in and Trump has already fucked up. Many veterans and Republicans are saying his travel ban was not only inneffective but actually keeps many of our allies out.
>those talking points

what do you do before CNN has put out he official correct way of thinking for you?

Shut you eyes, twiddle your thumbs, and try not to have any thoughts of your own?

It's sad to watch Arnold's fall.

>champion bodybuilder
>rich businessman
>famous movie star
>California governor
To
>legitimate sons remove you from their lives because you're a terrible dad
>forced to be a libcuck because you don't want your Mexican son to hate you and leave you to die alone with no legacy
>only relevant when SJW blogs like Salon, Huffington Post, and CNN mention you
>fat

I like that this is a meme now
>valid criticism
>CNN OPEN UR EYES SHEEPL TAKE THE REDPILL JEWS SO UNEDUCATED

Arnold
> built large muscles
> reasonably successful actor
> governor
> impregnate spic housemaid, cover it up
> criticize trump over pussy gate
> mfw

Trump
> turned millions into billions
> made it in the new york real estate scene
> large and beautiful family
> defeated the most powerful and corrupt political machine against lifetime politicians and super pac money
> a week into presidency, already done more than king nigger

try again, faggot

>beautiful family

>DRUMP IS A CATASTROPHE
>IT'S OVER
>EVERYONE'S AGAINST HIM

>No i don't listen to CNN, and my hysterical panicking is valid criticism

that's "years of fast food and laziness" thicc

>mfw amerizionists trying to shittalk about arnie.

You Drumpfkins are hilarious. He could dropkick a baby off a stage and you'd defend it, and chastise the parent who would rage at him. HURR LIBTARD U MAD BRAH?

Arnie gets called out and he responds, the fuck was he supposed to do, take it like a bitch? I actually agree with the bulk of what Drumpf is saying, but he's not perfect. Hell, he's shitting the bed with Russia now, so don't be too proud.

>> defeated the most powerful and corrupt political machine against lifetime politicians and super pac money

yeah thank god he's just gonna replace it with his

> a week into presidency, already done more than king nigger

>implying bullshit decrees are any kind of actual work

Not true. Fuck off

This

>Be an immigrant that barely speaks English and no money
>Made bodybuilding popular and desirable
>Become a super Hollywood star despite acting like shit
>Become millionaire, literally making it as Veeky Forums concept of making it
>Become governor of a state
>Being in the zone for over 40+ years

>Trump started in a golden cradle with a little 1 million dollars inheritance

Oh yeah, Arnie is a total bitch

>I have the best squats believe me, I know lifting

>legitimate sons remove you from their lives because you're a terrible dad
No, because he had a kid with his maid and they sided with mommy. Besides Joseph Boana is the only one that actually looks like the son Schwarzenegger ever wanted
Also
>legitimate
Wow, does Murican law still differentiate kids on legitimate and illegitimate? That shit is completely backwards regarding family law, it's mid XX century level of retardedness. Descendents should be only considered matrimonial and not matrimonial, and that's it, having the same rights.
>forced to be a libcuck because you don't want your Mexican son to hate you and leave you to die alone with no legacy
Right, because retardedness from Republicans such as Sara Palin helped a lot with it
>only relevant when SJW blogs like Salon, Huffington Post, and CNN mention you
>fat
He is almost 70, who the fuck keeps THAT relevant and fit at that age? Stallone stayed fit by juicing for movies but even those gains are only temporary at that age.

checkd